08-09-2016, 12:35 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Console Rebug 4.80 DEX and had error code of 8002A224 when I signed in so went to Rebug toolbox and change the EID from NO to CEX. After that when to Irisman 3.50 that and press X for MW3 then return to the xmb. I start the game but it goes straight to black screen and all my other COD games does the same thing even BO2, GHOST and BO3. But GTA V and Battlefield Hardline works with no black screen. I do have mod menu install for the COD games but i think changing the EID to CEX in Rebug Toolbox is reason why it giving games black screen.

All the games are toggle for BD-mirror and Internal.

I try using Irisman to restore PSID and Console ID but when I sign in it still give me error although Irisman 3.50 support 4.80
08-09-2016, 01:11 AM #2
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by CRiMiNALx View Post
Console Rebug 4.80 DEX and had error code of 8002A224 when I signed in so went to Rebug toolbox and change the EID from NO to CEX. After that when to Irisman 3.50 that and press X for MW3 then return to the xmb. I start the game but it goes straight to black screen and all my other COD games does the same thing even BO2, GHOST and BO3. But GTA V and Battlefield Hardline works with no black screen. I do have mod menu install for the COD games but i think changing the EID to CEX in Rebug Toolbox is reason why it giving games black screen.

All the games are toggle for BD-mirror and Internal.

I try using Irisman to restore PSID and Console ID but when I sign in it still give me error although Irisman 3.50 support 4.80

Don't restore CID in Irisman. Just do the toolbox thing for now. It's not that that's causing the issue. Does your BD Drive work? What are boot mode, release check mode, and network settings for debug in debug settings set to?
08-11-2016, 07:53 AM #3
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Don't restore CID in Irisman. Just do the toolbox thing for now. It's not that that's causing the issue. Does your BD Drive work? What are boot mode, release check mode, and network settings for debug in debug settings set to?

Okay, and yes BD Drive work because GTA 5 and Battlefield Hardline works and also CD games. And Boot Mode: System Software Mode, Release Check ModeHappyevelopment Mode and Network Settings for Debug: Single Settings.
08-11-2016, 07:55 AM #4
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Okay, and yes BD Drive work because GTA 5 and Battlefield Hardline works and also CD games. And Boot Mode: System Software Mode, Release Check ModeHappyevelopment Mode and Network Settings for Debug: Single Settings.

What exact games don't work?
08-13-2016, 06:54 AM #5
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
What exact games don't work?

Black Ops 2, Cod Ghost but GTA 5, Battlefield Hardline works. I'm just use disc for the games doesn't work but disc will work but backup isn't
08-13-2016, 06:55 AM #6
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Black Ops 2, Cod Ghost but GTA 5, Battlefield Hardline works. I'm just use disc for the games doesn't work but disc will work but backup isn't

Where did you backup to and what app are you using to load them?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo