08-28-2016, 10:30 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So, I updated my 3.55 CFW to 4.80 REX and then went into the toolbox and did the method to swap it over to DEX. Now when I go into the toolbox it says my system information is 4.80 DEX. Is that everything done? am I on DEX? Or do I now have to update to 4.80 D-REX? Or was that update only there if I had a PS3 that was on DEX prior to this update?
08-29-2016, 03:36 PM #11
Kezzz
LMAOOOO HI
Originally posted by Dominxtrix View Post
Will do. So I just start webman and then press R2 + Triangle?

You don't even have to start webman, just from the xmb press it and you'll see a pop up in the top right corner of you did it correctly and everything is enabled
08-29-2016, 04:16 PM #12
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Dominxtrix View Post
Will do. So I just start webman and then press R2 + Triangle?

Originally posted by Kezzz View Post
Yeah I always use it, and use the R2+Triangle webman shortcut for extra protection, that also deletes history and disables cfw syscalls

Disabling sys calls and all that doesn't really do anything. Kinda pointless. Games can still see you're on CFW.
08-29-2016, 04:58 PM #13
Kezzz
LMAOOOO HI
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Disabling sys calls and all that doesn't really do anything. Kinda pointless. Games can still see you're on CFW.

Hey dude, I'm just giving suggestions, no need to put my fire out. It doesn't even take a second to do, so even if it's "pointless" you can still do it without a problem.
08-29-2016, 05:49 PM #14
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Kezzz View Post
Hey dude, I'm just giving suggestions, no need to put my fire out. It doesn't even take a second to do, so even if it's "pointless" you can still do it without a problem.

I'm not, just pointing out a fact. It saves time if you don't do it. So just trying to help you all out Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo