08-29-2016, 03:06 AM #1
Cali
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm trying to use Serendipity and in order to you need to have your boot mode set as System Software Mode but the problem is my game doesn't launch when the boot mode is set as system software mode.

The game opens, turns black and returns me to XMB menu. In multiMAN I have BD Mirror and Internal checked off in game settings. The game works when the system isn't in system software mode but the menu doesn't work unless it's in that mode.
08-29-2016, 03:23 AM #2
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Cali View Post
I'm trying to use Serendipity and in order to you need to have your boot mode set as System Software Mode but the problem is my game doesn't launch when the boot mode is set as system software mode.

The game opens, turns black and returns me to XMB menu. In multiMAN I have BD Mirror and Internal checked off in game settings. The game works when the system isn't in system software mode but the menu doesn't work unless it's in that mode.

You need the eboot that comes with it. Make sure your release check mode is set to Dev too.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo