09-07-2016, 12:03 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So played all yesterday then I get on today and I keep getting a error message. Any idea what's going on? Maybe maintenance or a update? I'm on rebug 4.75.3 *
09-07-2016, 12:10 AM #2
DIRTY SMASHER
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by results View Post
So played all yesterday then I get on today and I keep getting a error message. Any idea what's going on? Maybe maintenance or a update? I'm on rebug 4.75.3 *

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked DIRTY SMASHER for this useful post:

vicious_results
09-07-2016, 12:16 AM #3
Originally posted by DIRTY

Wow I think it might be a hack then. On that tweet it said they are investigating
09-07-2016, 12:35 AM #4
The Dreamer
Space Ninja
Wow I think it might be a hack then. On that tweet it said they are investigating

People say that it was down almost all day
09-07-2016, 12:51 AM #5
Originally posted by The
People say that it was down almost all day

Yeah Ii had just tried to get on. Hope it isn't hacked again.
09-07-2016, 12:54 AM #6
The Dreamer
Space Ninja
Yeah Ii had just tried to get on. Hope it isn't hacked again.

I was out all day but i usually do when i cant sign in is go on google and type psn down or go on twitter and write #psndown i read an articles saying that they went offline 3 times in 2 weeks and that the psnplus prices are going up and that the playstation neo is coming out tomorrow isnt helping personally im thinking its either to clean the servers before the release or a group hacking it to go against playstation because that they are making the psn plus prices higher and releasing the new ps4 neo soo idk i guess we just gotta wait until its online again
Last edited by The Dreamer ; 09-07-2016 at 12:57 AM.
09-07-2016, 02:19 AM #7
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
So played all yesterday then I get on today and I keep getting a error message. Any idea what's going on? Maybe maintenance or a update? I'm on rebug 4.75.3 *

Ps4 has been acting up. It's the servers, whether its maintenance or they're down is another story.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo