10-26-2016, 04:14 AM #1
degorat04
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I just seen a post from July and it said using PsNinja and Psnpatch. Is it still the correct way even when you're going to use a RTM tool?
10-26-2016, 04:33 AM #2
Fleek Designs
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by degorat04 View Post
I just seen a post from July and it said using PsNinja and Psnpatch. Is it still the correct way even when you're going to use a RTM tool?

thats the only way I use, I have never been banned.
10-26-2016, 01:30 PM #3
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
I just seen a post from July and it said using PsNinja and Psnpatch. Is it still the correct way even when you're going to use a RTM tool?

Yes thats the correct way
10-26-2016, 09:35 PM #4
United
Big Sister
For me, I mod and do whatever I want, whenever I want. I mainly use SPRX Menus, but occasionally if I'm doing a recovery, I'll use an RTM Tool. I don't keep a bunch of useless shit on my console. The only applications I have are CCAPI, Multiman, and CFW Setup. I don't use that propaganda PSNinja/PSN Patch, or whatever the kids be talking about now a days. I just straight up sign into psn, and launch my game I want to play. My firmware is PS3ITA 4.75 v1.0 Mamba 7.3 DEX Custom Firmware. I haven't been banned in over 14 months.
10-29-2016, 04:50 PM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod

Bro wanna be able to mod forever no ban? I have a 100% real fact. Don't use PSNNinja nor PSNPatch it's worthless. I'm being 100% with you, I never used it in my life. All you have to do is have your own unqiue CID, don't share it. Don't mod any other type of game besides Call of Duties. Even Ghost if you know the trick to not get banned. Stay away from Advanced Warfare & GTA5. I modded GTA5 a bit, but I suggest you to stay away from it. If you just mod trophies, avatars, and cods below Black Ops 2, you'll have a ban-free CID for life. Simple.
10-31-2016, 01:32 PM #6
Vondy Supreme
< ^ > < ^ >

I personally use webman to disable syscalls instead of PSNPatch or PSNinja. also remember to disconnect your PS3 from the internet before shutting it off or using any homebrew. Haven't been banned since April 2015.
11-02-2016, 06:16 PM #7
Don't go online
11-04-2016, 09:57 PM #8
Silver_SR71
I am error

I got banned on July of this year and I have been modding since last June. I used psn patch, I also frequently modded. I am big on RTM tools, GSC menus, etc. Try not to mod games such as cod without an eboot of some sort. You should be just fine using PSN Patch. But you eventually will get banned if you mod frequently, keep that in mind.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo