01-07-2017, 02:34 AM #1
AssumingAgate
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guys, I need suggestions on payed RTM tools*like for example Project HaZe. I need a key for that because I cant get ahold of the seller. So any suggestions?!
01-07-2017, 02:36 AM #2
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by AssumingAgate View Post
Hey Guys, I need suggestions on payed RTM tools*like for example Project HaZe. I need a key for that because I cant get ahold of the seller. So any suggestions?!

What game are you talking about?
01-07-2017, 02:38 AM #3
AssumingAgate
Bounty hunter
All Games like all cods included.
01-07-2017, 02:41 AM #4
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire

I'm not sure there are many out there like that. I would just get them for each COD.
01-07-2017, 04:25 AM #5
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!

You referring to an all cod tool?
01-07-2017, 04:46 AM #6
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
You referring to an all cod tool?

Judging from the website, it has mods for all the CoDs besides Classic, among a bunch of PC tools...but seeing as he's just interested in modding COD, he might as well use separate RTMs.
01-07-2017, 04:49 AM #7
Kronos
Former Staff
Hey Guys, I need suggestions on payed RTM tools*like for example Project HaZe. I need a key for that because I cant get ahold of the seller. So any suggestions?!

if ur wanting a key for that tool your going to have to go to the seller there is no other way around that.

But if i where you i would just use free tools as most of the time the paid tool has the exact same shit as the free tools so u may as well use the free tools.
01-10-2017, 09:04 PM #8
S63
Space Ninja

Mango's got a all cod tool out but ghosts is updated and its free, but if your looking for a payed one i would probably suggest rawdogs all cod

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo