09-25-2018, 05:35 AM #1
Rocket League <3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If you are on a jailbroken PS3, and are on a firmware below 4.82, and arent spoofed to the latest update, you will notice it says to update when you try to sign in.

Sony did some type of patch on all firmware versions below 4.82.

Fix:
To be able to sign in and mod your heart out, you will need to do 1 of 2 things.

A. Update your Firmware to 4.82+ Dex Rebug or whatever firmware you choose.
B. Spoof your firmware to 4.82+ using something like SEN Enabler, or SEN Spoofer.

Update: There is also a create account error that will happen even if you spoof to 4.82. To fix this error you must actually update to to 4.82+ to fix it.

Hope this helps people who are as confused as I was when i tried to sign in today
Last edited by Like ; 10-17-2018 at 03:59 AM.

The following 17 users say thank you to Like for this useful post:

Beats, Calculus, Cutewolf, ExPLiCiTzCoNTeN, Hitful, James reborn, Levisaurus, meier88, modzlife2000, Member35342235, oC_zUnKnOwNx, OfficialJesseP, Phreaker, Pianist Prodigy, RF0oDxM0Dz, Shadow, xiijc
10-27-2018, 09:16 PM #47
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by sin View Post
Codename: REBUG
that is where i get the address from

Go to the link I just sent you above, and go all the way to the bottom. I’ve tried all 3 downloads and they all work fine.
10-27-2019, 12:37 AM #48
Originally posted by RF0oDxM0Dz View Post
Easy method to bypass new update from SONY.

I subscribed to you, smashed that Thumbs Up and ticked the bell. Thanks.

I'm on a PHAT and firmware 4.82 DEX and ReBug. How can I get back online without getting banned and is there a way to sign-in to my main account and retrieve my downloads and purchases without getting that account banned cause I am downloading on a CFW Console??

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo