05-01-2019, 03:50 AM #1
Hunter926
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Devil May Cry Modding Tool for The HD Collection

You must login or register to view this content.

Note:
This is only for the First Devil May Cry.

Credits
Hunter926 - Offsets and Tool Creation

Links:
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Last edited by Hunter926 ; 05-01-2019 at 03:55 AM.

The following 8 users say thank you to Hunter926 for this useful post:

alex.chan, davidsrjr, OverdoZe, pastabox, seryoga, Thirsty_Nooblets, Yberia and 1 other user.
05-26-2019, 03:12 AM #2
wnxl
Rookie
starelink
05-26-2019, 12:59 PM #3
Download the PS3 Artemis database, grab those codes and more, and make your own eboot.

Devil May Cry 1 BLES01698 v01.02 av01.01 has these codes:
Infinite Health + Invincibility To Physical Attacks
1 Hit Kill Against Enemies
Movement Speed Modifier
Action Speed Modifier
Devil Trigger Always Full

Devil May Cry 1 BLES01228 BLUS30764 01.00 has these codes:
Max + Infinite Red Orbs
Max + Infinite Yellow Orbs
Max Blue Orbs
Memory Infinite Health
ASM Infinite Health

Did nobody really hack this game for all of the items? It'd definitely be easy. I don't even see the code to be able to jump in the air or unlock stuff.
Last edited by y8rz3l56ye2n8q ; 05-26-2019 at 01:00 PM.
06-01-2019, 05:22 AM #4
Hunter926
Little One
Originally posted by y8rz3l56ye2n8q View Post
Download the PS3 Artemis database, grab those codes and more, and make your own eboot.

Devil May Cry 1 BLES01698 v01.02 av01.01 has these codes:
Infinite Health + Invincibility To Physical Attacks
1 Hit Kill Against Enemies
Movement Speed Modifier
Action Speed Modifier
Devil Trigger Always Full

Devil May Cry 1 BLES01228 BLUS30764 01.00 has these codes:
Max + Infinite Red Orbs
Max + Infinite Yellow Orbs
Max Blue Orbs
Memory Infinite Health
ASM Infinite Health

Did nobody really hack this game for all of the items? It'd definitely be easy. I don't even see the code to be able to jump in the air or unlock stuff.

Why not create a thread with a tool of your own including the features you mentioned?
Maybe just the codes but no tool?
I found these myself just for fun and shared it, not trying to have everything. Just what I care about

Originally posted by wnxl View Post
starelink

You need to thank the post for the links to show up.
06-01-2019, 02:10 PM #5
Right now I'm messing with the last stuff I can for Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2. But once I'm done, I might actually go to this game because I'm surprised at some stuff missing. I also thought my signature on this site had the links to the PS3 codes Artemis database, but I guess not even though I know I've posted them here before. It's here either way. https://www.mediafire.com/file/6o6xgrr27lw4cvo/All%20Databases%20December%204%202017.zip

If you're ever up for it, there were a lot of codes for the PS2 version not here. Nobody has made a code to jump in the air or use the special Sparta Sword Devil Trigger whatever from the last battle with Mundus anywhere, nor the level modifier or just unlocking the stuff in the main menu. No codes for having all items, rapid fire grenade launcher or fully charged nightmare gun or anything. There could be codes to easily just auto-complete a chunk of the secret missions or press a button to kill all enemies. Lots of stuff missing that I thought would have already been done by somebody at this point in time 7+ years later. This is the sort of thing I would have assumed GuitarMan would have done by now since he likes messing with Devil May Cry games. You could go for those, but if not, I'm going to likely be on that in a week when I'm done with the last of the stuff to mess with in Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 since I don't have much left to mess with beyond just getting this code to jump in the air working for all characters, and then I'm done since the only thing I can't get working from a lack of patience is an actual character swap.

I also don't do tools or RTM tools or any of that. We already have a tool that does every game, and that is Netcheat. Going from NetCheat to somebody's RTM tool is like going from having money in your pocket that works everywhere to just a gift card for McDonalds that only works for McDonalds, you've restricted yourself. It's nice for learning how to make one, but that's about it.
Last edited by y8rz3l56ye2n8q ; 06-01-2019 at 02:46 PM.

The following user thanked y8rz3l56ye2n8q for this useful post:

Hunter926

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo