06-03-2019, 12:06 AM #1
rxssk
Rookie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sup, my Uncharted 3 is not working on External HDD (DEX).. I can start the Game but I get an infinite Loading Screen and idk how to fix that.
06-03-2019, 02:59 AM #2
Originally posted by rxssk View Post
Sup, my Uncharted 3 is not working on External HDD (DEX).. I can start the Game but I get an infinite Loading Screen and idk how to fix that.

Put it on the inbuilt storage or try re-installing it?
06-03-2019, 10:16 AM #3
rxssk
Rookie
I can't install it on my internal HDD because I dont have enough Space for this Game, and I also reinstalled it but I din't fixed the Problem :c
06-03-2019, 11:04 AM #4
I can't install it on my internal HDD because I dont have enough Space for this Game, and I also reinstalled it but I din't fixed the Problem :c

Is it just that game that won't load if so then maybe it's an issue with the game and not your HDD? Is the HDD USB 3.0 or lower? If it's older then 3.0 it may be time to upgrade. Either way the next thing to try would be a different external HDD.
06-03-2019, 12:29 PM #5
rxssk
Rookie
It's only the Game yes. And my External HDD has USB 3.0, and I have only 1 external HDD atm.
06-03-2019, 01:22 PM #6
It's only the Game yes. And my External HDD has USB 3.0, and I have only 1 external HDD atm.

Well I don't think there's a lot you can do. Might need to make room on your internal HDD.
06-06-2019, 08:37 AM #7
rxssk
Rookie
Now i know the Reason, Im getting an Infinite Loading Screen when Im using this Eboot: https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/popular-classic-games/773577-uncharted-3-my-private-modded-eboot-multiplayer-stats-rank-more.html
OR when I insall the Online Pass and DLC Fix :/

The following user thanked rxssk for this useful post:

ProbablyRaging
07-01-2019, 09:14 PM #8
Shadow
Banned
Now i know the Reason, Im getting an Infinite Loading Screen when Im using this Eboot: https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/popular-classic-games/773577-uncharted-3-my-private-modded-eboot-multiplayer-stats-rank-more.html
OR when I insall the Online Pass and DLC Fix :/

Prolly is the eboot tbh since eboots cause alot of issues with games i would suggest a new eboot

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo