08-16-2019, 03:18 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi all, I've heard that modders have manged to auto pop people's Black Ops 2 trophies during matches without even being on there account. So i'm just wondering is there a modder on here that's cool enough to auto pop all my trophies on Black Ops 2 with this same method?
08-16-2019, 05:45 PM #2

The following 3 users say thank you to Amaranth for this useful post:

DevastateYa, ooReaCTiionz, Tralaxy
08-17-2019, 02:07 AM #3
Originally posted by Amaranth View Post
This mod menu allows you to unlock all trophies: https://www.mediafire.com/file/4hsncdsryd811xc/BO2_Zombies_Mod_Menu.rar/file

Cool thanks but will I need CFW? Cause I don't have that.
08-17-2019, 12:27 PM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by DevastateYa View Post
Hi all, I've heard that modders have manged to auto pop people's Black Ops 2 trophies during matches without even being on there account. So i'm just wondering is there a modder on here that's cool enough to auto pop all my trophies on Black Ops 2 with this same method?

You need to find a modded that gives you access to their mod menu (you don't need cfw for this they have a option to this to give you in game) when you have it their is a option to unlock all the trophies.
08-25-2019, 11:04 AM #5
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Originally posted by DevastateYa View Post
Hi all, I've heard that modders have manged to auto pop people's Black Ops 2 trophies during matches without even being on there account. So i'm just wondering is there a modder on here that's cool enough to auto pop all my trophies on Black Ops 2 with this same method?

You need to find a modded that gives you access to their mod menu (you don't need cfw for this they have a option to this to give you in game) when you have it their is a option to unlock all the trophies.

Ok. I added you Discord Wosley. I wanna pm you about something.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo