Post: [NPUB30646][US] Shank 2 God Mode and One Shot (plus more!)
10-24-2019, 03:25 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello again NGU!

I bring to you a post for a completely dead game.
In a few days, I managed to create a modded file set for Shank 2's Survival Mode. The included files modify certain characters' attributes extremely high, and make the game more enjoyable, or easier for trophy hunters (pesky Ultimate Survivalist...).

As with the normal game, not all characters are equal: some characters have better buffs than others. I did this to keep file size low, and make sure that nothing goes wrong with the game (which I had happen previous to uploading these; all fixed now), but feel free to experiment yourself.

The objectively best modded character I have on the files is the Hobo, who I have renamed "Shrek".
If you do not have the characters unlocked, I recommend using SHAkA/LibertyCity1983's (not sure who made it...) modded file for unlocking characters, link You must login or register to view this content..

I also permanently unlocked the reskinned version of "Evil" for both MP and SP, who has a different skin than the Konami code Evil (correct me if wrong)

You must login or register to view this content.
Replace weapondata.lua in /dev_hdd0/game/NPUB30646/USDIR/
Replace skins.lua in /dev_hdd0/game/NPUB30646/USDIR/data in the folder called bootstrap.

Have fun!

As a note, I am not sure if this will work with other regions. I tested only on US.

The following user thanked b1p3daL for this useful post:

Snake88
10-24-2019, 10:22 PM #2
Thanks very much plz shank 1
10-26-2019, 09:59 AM #3
Originally posted by Ali Ali1982 View Post
Thanks very much plz shank 1

I don't own Shank 1.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo