01-15-2011, 09:32 PM #1
Legend_Armour_
LEGENDARY ASSASSIN
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok guys here is the Fallout New Vegas .PKG, People have had a lot of trouble getting this to work so here it is: You must login or register to view this content.

**UPDATE - Forgot the param.sfo file here it is - You must login or register to view this content.

Credits go to BoTGoD over at psx-scene for this XD

**NOTE - THIS WORKS WITH BOTH EU AND US VERSIONS OF THE GAME

**Instructions on how to install:

1. Copy just the data folder from your USRDIR Fallout New Vegas backup to dev_hdd0/game/FONV3000 folder (not usrdir folder and dont copy EBOOT.BIN =P)

2. Copy PARAM.SFO in archive to dev_hdd0/game/FONV3000 folder

3. Copy FALLOUT.ini from dev_hdd0/game/FONV3000/USRDIR to dev_hdd0/game/FONV3000 so there is 2 copies of it, 1 in usrdir one in root folder.

4. Restart PS3

5. Run game, you may or may not get an error here. If you do, run game again.

ENJOY XD
Last edited by Legend_Armour_ ; 01-16-2011 at 08:27 PM.

The following 10 users say thank you to Legend_Armour_ for this useful post:

Asmel, chandi21, dmn, emsp, eric15, iP4Y, itachi23, Nolzad0, o_O-MiCk-O_o, ProtoHype
02-01-2011, 01:33 AM #146
Originally posted by Legend
Ok guys here is the Fallout New Vegas .PKG, People have had a lot of trouble getting this to work so here it is: You must login or register to view this content.

**UPDATE - Forgot the param.sfo file here it is - You must login or register to view this content.

1. Copy just the data folder from your USRDIR Fallout New Vegas backup to dev_hdd0/game/FONV3000 folder (not usrdir folder and dont copy EBOOT.BIN =P)

3. Copy FALLOUT.ini from dev_hdd0/game/FONV3000/USRDIR to dev_hdd0/game/FONV3000 so there is 2 copies of it, 1 in usrdir one in root folder.

4. Restart PS3

ENJOY XD

Dude how do i get the backup files if i don't already have them could you give me like a link or how to acquire a fallout NV Backup?
02-01-2011, 03:30 AM #147
Crustyclone
Bounty hunter
This is the full game? In a pkg? Usually these game pkg files don't work. They just cause n error.
02-01-2011, 09:48 PM #148
Originally posted by Brentdevent View Post
i got a problem when i start the game its says i dont have enough space ! but i have 32 gig left ! and he needs only 12 mb help me plzz

Same thing is happening to me plzz help
02-01-2011, 11:58 PM #149
fren123
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Crustyclone View Post
This is the full game? In a pkg? Usually these game pkg files don't work. They just cause n error.

Yes, PS3 games, especially those of Fallout's size, usually run under 50mb.
02-02-2011, 01:29 AM #150
lives2game
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Legend
Ok guys here is the Fallout New Vegas .PKG, People have had a lot of trouble getting this to work so here it is: You must login or register to view this content.

4. Restart PS3

ENJOY XD

sorry, but what is this for?
02-02-2011, 05:45 AM #151
Originally posted by mrmanagerr View Post
Same thing is happening to me plzz help

If you get that error, restart the game, and get the same error, delete any random picture or music file from your ps3 and then try starting the game again, it should work...I had the same problem

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

Originally posted by Brandon4772 View Post
Dude how do i get the backup files if i don't already have them could you give me like a link or how to acquire a fallout NV Backup?

google.com
02-19-2011, 12:08 AM #152
Lukastim80
Are you high?
Anyone has fallout new vegas EU pkg to try it? i need it only to try ngu tropjy hack! :confused: i don't find it :( PLease mess or email me! Winky Winky
10-18-2019, 12:54 PM #153
Need new links, just started the game

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo