THREAD: COD: Black Ops: Perma-Bans Coming in Hot
  1. 01-29-2011, 05:47 AM
    kyskidz's Avatar
    kyskidz
    Big Sister
    kyskidz's Avatar
    kyskidz
    Big Sister
    958
    Posts
    1,968
    Reputation
    Jan 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    RipTen is reporting on several users who are claiming they got the ol’ heave-ho from COSad Awesome Black Ops online. I’m not clear on how or why these bans are happening, or if they actually are happening, but if they are — it’s a sure bet it all stems from the recent hacks and mods, especially if you’re cheating the game.
    You must login or register to view this content.

    What about you guys and gals — anyone get banned yet? If so, what’s up with that? Are you on 3.55, playing a backed up copy, using the DNS trick to get online, cheating your way to the top? And c’mon … don’t try pleading the fifth

    Update: Thanks to BlackOps13 (via the comments) for this info from the Black Ops Security & Enforcement Policy

    Modders
    Users who have modified their hardware and have run hacked script or code. This includes modifying profile data to use illegal characters in a player’s name.

    Instant permaban. You will no longer be allowed to play the game online. Console users who modify their hardware or profile data will also be reported to the console manufacturers.
    Now be a good boy (or girl) because Team Treyarch will tattle on you! It’s probably for the better anyway… You (cheaters) shouldn’t be ruining such an awesome online game. If you’re cheating online and get banned, you probably deserve it.

    if your going to cheat your going to get banned!!! dont f..in moan about it, its your own fault, people saying your going to take them to court... ull get pissed on.. good luck to you, just for gold guns!! POINTLESS
    Last edited by kyskidz ; 01-29-2011 at 06:00 AM.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kyskidz For This Useful Post:

    ,

  3. 01-29-2011, 05:52 AM
    Sexy Beast's Avatar
    Sexy Beast
    Click Here
    Sexy Beast's Avatar
    Sexy Beast
    Click Here
    527
    Posts
    500
    Reputation
    Jan 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Old news, look at the Black Ops forum its filled with I got banned and stuff like that
  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sexy Beast For This Useful Post:

    , ,

  5. 01-29-2011, 05:55 AM
    Thanitos's Avatar
    Thanitos
    Vault dweller
    Thanitos's Avatar
    Thanitos
    Vault dweller
    550
    Posts
    639
    Reputation
    Jan 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Out of curiosity are they banning people for using CFW or just hacking B.O, because I agree, stop ruining the game with cheats.
  6. 01-29-2011, 06:06 AM
    -Bane-'s Avatar
    -Bane-
    Bane Does Work. Like Me.
    -Bane-'s Avatar
    -Bane-
    Bane Does Work. Like Me.
    985
    Posts
    931
    Reputation
    Jun 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by kyskidz View Post
    good luck to you, just for gold guns!! POINTLESS[/COLOR]


    Just to play the game the way we want too, you meant.
    We dont do it for gold guns, do you not understand, we do it
    BECAUSE that is the way we wish to play.

    If you dont like it, IDK why the f*** you are even scrounging around this section. so GTFO if you cant handle people's opinions.
  7. 01-29-2011, 06:10 AM
    mman259's Avatar
    mman259
    Brute
    mman259's Avatar
    mman259
    Brute
    229
    Posts
    1,202
    Reputation
    Dec 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by BirryPan View Post
    Old news, look at the Black Ops forum its filled with I got banned and stuff like that


    ur welcome =D
  8. 01-29-2011, 06:11 AM
    Mr. Aimbot's Avatar
    Mr. Aimbot
    ¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
    Mr. Aimbot's Avatar
    Mr. Aimbot
    ¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
    1,270
    Posts
    2,634
    Reputation
    Aug 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by CumSwallower View Post
    IM A DUMBASS HO herp derp herp


    You expect to goin into the BO hacks section and tell hackers what to do after so many other people have. Good luck getting flamed..
    -rep from me
    Last edited by Mr. Aimbot ; 01-29-2011 at 06:13 AM.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Aimbot For This Useful Post:

    ,

  10. 01-29-2011, 06:39 AM
    Sexy Beast's Avatar
    Sexy Beast
    Click Here
    Sexy Beast's Avatar
    Sexy Beast
    Click Here
    527
    Posts
    500
    Reputation
    Jan 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by mman259 View Post
    ur welcome =D


    hahah thanks a lot Smile
    stuck on 195 for ages Happy
  11. 01-29-2011, 06:49 AM
    timothyrowan's Avatar
    timothyrowan
    Do a barrel roll!
    timothyrowan's Avatar
    timothyrowan
    Do a barrel roll!
    112
    Posts
    126
    Reputation
    Jan 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Thanitos View Post
    Out of curiosity are they banning people for using CFW or just hacking B.O, because I agree, stop ruining the game with cheats.


    hey bro its not copyied black ops its people trying to get 15th prestige and gold guns.. e.g people viewing your gamer card reporting you for being 15th prestige but only 1 day of playing, you get me?
  12. 01-29-2011, 10:58 AM
    DaRKnEzZ-'s Avatar
    DaRKnEzZ-
    Formerly Known as xFlex0-
    DaRKnEzZ-'s Avatar
    DaRKnEzZ-
    Formerly Known as xFlex0-
    923
    Posts
    1,137
    Reputation
    Jun 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by kyskidz View Post
    RipTen is reporting on several users who are claiming they got the ol’ heave-ho from COSad Awesome Black Ops online. I’m not clear on how or why these bans are happening, or if they actually are happening, but if they are — it’s a sure bet it all stems from the recent hacks and mods, especially if you’re cheating the game.
    You must login or register to view this content.

    What about you guys and gals — anyone get banned yet? If so, what’s up with that? Are you on 3.55, playing a backed up copy, using the DNS trick to get online, cheating your way to the top? And c’mon … don’t try pleading the fifth

    Update: Thanks to BlackOps13 (via the comments) for this info from the Black Ops Security & Enforcement Policy

    Modders
    Users who have modified their hardware and have run hacked script or code. This includes modifying profile data to use illegal characters in a player’s name.

    Instant permaban. You will no longer be allowed to play the game online. Console users who modify their hardware or profile data will also be reported to the console manufacturers.
    Now be a good boy (or girl) because Team Treyarch will tattle on you! It’s probably for the better anyway… You (cheaters) shouldn’t be ruining such an awesome online game. If you’re cheating online and get banned, you probably deserve it.

    if your going to cheat your going to get banned!!! dont f..in moan about it, its your own fault, people saying your going to take them to court... ull get pissed on.. good luck to you, just for gold guns!! POINTLESS


    Actually, you could take them to court, as under the media act 200 it states that you CANNOT get console banned from a game due to hacking, only the account you hack on can get banned :y: