THREAD: COD: Black Ops: Perma-Bans Coming in Hot
  1. 01-29-2011, 05:47 AM
    kyskidz
    Big Sister
    kyskidz
    Big Sister
    NextGenUpdate
    RipTen is reporting on several users who are claiming they got the ol’ heave-ho from COSad Awesome Black Ops online. I’m not clear on how or why these bans are happening, or if they actually are happening, but if they are — it’s a sure bet it all stems from the recent hacks and mods, especially if you’re cheating the game.
    You must login or register to view this content.

What about you guys and gals — anyone get banned yet? If so, what’s up with that? Are you on 3.55, playing a backed up copy, using the DNS trick to get online, cheating your way to the top? And c’mon … don’t try pleading the fifth

Update: Thanks to BlackOps13 (via the comments) for this info from the Black Ops Security & Enforcement Policy

Modders
    Users who have modified their hardware and have run hacked script or code. This includes modifying profile data to use illegal characters in a player’s name.

Instant permaban. You will no longer be allowed to play the game online. Console users who modify their hardware or profile data will also be reported to the console manufacturers.
    Now be a good boy (or girl) because Team Treyarch will tattle on you! It’s probably for the better anyway… You (cheaters) shouldn’t be ruining such an awesome online game. If you’re cheating online and get banned, you probably deserve it.

if your going to cheat your going to get banned!!! dont f..in moan about it, its your own fault, people saying your going to take them to court... ull get pissed on.. good luck to you, just for gold guns!! POINTLESS
    Last edited by kyskidz ; 01-29-2011 at 06:00 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kyskidz For This Useful Post:

3. 01-29-2011, 05:52 AM
    Sexy Beast
    Click Here
    Sexy Beast
    Click Here
    NextGenUpdate
    Old news, look at the Black Ops forum its filled with I got banned and stuff like that
  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sexy Beast For This Useful Post:

, ,

5. 01-29-2011, 05:55 AM
    Thanitos
    Vault dweller
    Thanitos
    Vault dweller
    NextGenUpdate
    Out of curiosity are they banning people for using CFW or just hacking B.O, because I agree, stop ruining the game with cheats.
  6. 01-29-2011, 06:06 AM
    -Bane-
    Bane Does Work. Like Me.
    -Bane-
    Bane Does Work. Like Me.
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by kyskidz View Post
    good luck to you, just for gold guns!! POINTLESS[/COLOR]

Just to play the game the way we want too, you meant.
    We dont do it for gold guns, do you not understand, we do it
    BECAUSE that is the way we wish to play.

If you dont like it, IDK why the f*** you are even scrounging around this section. so GTFO if you cant handle people's opinions.
  7. 01-29-2011, 06:10 AM
    mman259
    Brute
    mman259
    Brute
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by BirryPan View Post
    Old news, look at the Black Ops forum its filled with I got banned and stuff like that

ur welcome =D
  8. 01-29-2011, 06:11 AM
    Mr. Aimbot
    ¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
    Mr. Aimbot
    ¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by CumSwallower View Post
    IM A DUMBASS HO herp derp herp

You expect to goin into the BO hacks section and tell hackers what to do after so many other people have. Good luck getting flamed..
    -rep from me
    Last edited by Mr. Aimbot ; 01-29-2011 at 06:13 AM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Aimbot For This Useful Post:

10. 01-29-2011, 06:39 AM
    Sexy Beast
    Click Here
    Sexy Beast
    Click Here
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by mman259 View Post
    ur welcome =D

hahah thanks a lot Smile
    stuck on 195 for ages Happy
  11. 01-29-2011, 06:49 AM
    timothyrowan
    Do a barrel roll!
    timothyrowan
    Do a barrel roll!
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Thanitos View Post
    Out of curiosity are they banning people for using CFW or just hacking B.O, because I agree, stop ruining the game with cheats.

hey bro its not copyied black ops its people trying to get 15th prestige and gold guns.. e.g people viewing your gamer card reporting you for being 15th prestige but only 1 day of playing, you get me?
  12. 01-29-2011, 10:58 AM
    DaRKnEzZ-
    Formerly Known as xFlex0-
    DaRKnEzZ-
    Formerly Known as xFlex0-
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by kyskidz View Post
    RipTen is reporting on several users who are claiming they got the ol’ heave-ho from COSad Awesome Black Ops online. I’m not clear on how or why these bans are happening, or if they actually are happening, but if they are — it’s a sure bet it all stems from the recent hacks and mods, especially if you’re cheating the game.
    You must login or register to view this content.

What about you guys and gals — anyone get banned yet? If so, what’s up with that? Are you on 3.55, playing a backed up copy, using the DNS trick to get online, cheating your way to the top? And c’mon … don’t try pleading the fifth

Update: Thanks to BlackOps13 (via the comments) for this info from the Black Ops Security & Enforcement Policy

Modders
    Users who have modified their hardware and have run hacked script or code. This includes modifying profile data to use illegal characters in a player’s name.

Instant permaban. You will no longer be allowed to play the game online. Console users who modify their hardware or profile data will also be reported to the console manufacturers.
    Now be a good boy (or girl) because Team Treyarch will tattle on you! It’s probably for the better anyway… You (cheaters) shouldn’t be ruining such an awesome online game. If you’re cheating online and get banned, you probably deserve it.

if your going to cheat your going to get banned!!! dont f..in moan about it, its your own fault, people saying your going to take them to court... ull get pissed on.. good luck to you, just for gold guns!! POINTLESS

Actually, you could take them to court, as under the media act 200 it states that you CANNOT get console banned from a game due to hacking, only the account you hack on can get banned :y: