02-13-2011, 01:55 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Screwed up on the thread title, can a mod please change?

Figured this out earlier after seeing that the game was a UE3*(Unreal Engine 3) game.

1. Boot the game, so it can install all of it's files to the hard drive
2. After this is done, exit the game, and go to FTP Server
3. Download You must login or register to view this content. and extract it to somewhere
4. It should have 2 files - PS3TOC.txt, and Coalesced.ini
5. Go to the game's directory(I believe its BLUS30165) and then go to UNREALENGINE3 then SumacGame. This is where PS3TOC.txt needs to go.
6. After this, go to the Config folder, located in the same folder.
7. In the config folder, there is another folder called PS3, then COOKED. In the COOKED folder is where Coalesced.ini needs to go.
8. After doing this, you're all done! Boot up Brothers in Arms, and go to Singleplayer(multiplayer is unconfirmed) and choose any mission, and have fun!

Controls:
DPAD DOWN - Give Bazooka + Switch Visions (Wireframe, Fullbright, Dark, and more!)
DPAD LEFT - Thirdperson + Godmode (Godmode is toggable)
DPAD UP - Firstperson + Flying Mode(Flying is untoggleable)
DPAD RIGHT - Infinite Ammo (Toggleable)
These controls are just from what I remember, however I know DPADs DOWN and LEFT are correct.

*Any game on the UE3 engine can be modded, I've modded Borderlands, Tron:Evolution, Medal of Honor(Singleplayer), and now this. They all run on UE3.

This also works on 3.56, if you do it on 3.55 then update.

The following 3 users say thank you to ihatecompvir for this useful post:

AMNE, Drake, Dreamcather
02-13-2011, 01:58 AM #2
Drake
<3 SGC
Medal of honor will be sweet.
02-13-2011, 02:02 AM #3
Dreamcather
Call me Eddie Winky Winky
Cool! Smile

I know you are a Very good Coder.
Can you try mod Battlefield Bad Company 2?
02-13-2011, 02:06 AM #4
I attempted modding it, never got further than higher health in SP. I can't mod it any further because when I only rented it.
But on another note, I did get super speed on Warhawk(on foot)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo