02-20-2011, 10:16 PM #1
i--DanieL_
Edgier than an octagon
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok you guys . Recently i have been having trouble with the Fu(kPSN Bypass . I have got prompts to update and everything . I reviewed my IP's and fixed all problems only then getting an error code when i try to sign-in . Reads something like "An error has occurred when trying to sign-in . You have been signed-out of the playstation network (80710A06)" . I have noticed that a few of you guys have had a similar problem but I have not found any solutions on NGU . I however have the solution that is currently IN PROGRESS so i will edit this tomorrow saying whether or not it worked.

TRY THESE METHODS IN ORDER

FIX (1. " A Hard Reset Of Your Connection"
Turn off your PS3 and turn off/on your router and Turn on Ps3 and Attempt a Sign-in. This will get rid of any static entries that have not self flushed themselves in the devices. Once the PS3 boots up the devices should obtain fresh MAC and IP info Hopefully Fixing it .

FIX (2 "UPnP"
(A) IF your router supports UPnP then ,Disable , Save Settings , Enable and Save Settings . Then on your network connection settings Enable UPnP . Attempt a Sign-in .
(B) If your router does not support UPnP then in your Network connection settings Disable UPnP . Attempt a Sign-in

FIX (3 "Call Sony" (optional)
Contact customer support for your region. Link here You must login or register to view this content.

FIX (4 "Restoring"
Ok this is the serious one , Restoring your PS3 will wipe ALL data From it . It will make it look like it has just come out of the box . There are 3 Restorations on your PS3 .
(A)I Think the first one is called restore system Defaults . This will only wipe Some data eg. Game Saves and messages but it will not wipe the HDD Fully . First try this one of course and attempt a Sign-in .
(B)The next restoration method is more serious . When you select this one you will get an option For a Quick format or a FULL Format . Select Quick Format . This should only take a few seconds . When complete Attempt a Sign-in
NOTE:You will have to sign up for the playstation network again as it will have been wiped .
(C)
THIS IS VERY SERIOUS. This method will wipe absolutely everything off your PS3 . Exactly like the day you bought it . I had to do this and it took 10 hours and 53 minutes . So if you are looking for a quick fix , don't do this. You can back up your ps3 system if you like. What you need to do is select FULL format instead of Quick Format . it will take a while as i have mentioned but at the end you still will have the firmware you were originally on as this is not wiped . After this Attempt a sign-in and if it doesn't work i have no idea what is wrong because your PS3 is completely reset and that should defiantly have solved it .

If i helped please let me know . I'm currently Full Formatting my PS3 so ill let you know how i get on Tomorrow .
If You have any questions just quote me and ill get back to You .
Last edited by i--DanieL_ ; 02-21-2011 at 10:29 AM.
02-20-2011, 10:17 PM #2
HtD
Dark Knight
Make it colorful
Last edited by HtD ; 02-20-2011 at 10:52 PM.
02-20-2011, 10:52 PM #3
i--DanieL_
Edgier than an octagon
Originally posted by HtD View Post
Make it colorul

Yea i will edit it Tomorrow when my formatting is done . I know its a bit hard to read .
Last edited by i--DanieL_ ; 02-20-2011 at 10:57 PM. Reason: noob at spelling
02-20-2011, 10:52 PM #4
HtD
Dark Knight
Originally posted by LaZeR View Post
Yea i will edit it Tomorrow mean my formatting is done . I know its a bit hard to read .

Okay, i never get this error anyways. My ps3 loves me. :love:
02-20-2011, 10:56 PM #5
i--DanieL_
Edgier than an octagon
Originally posted by HtD View Post
Okay, i never get this error anyways. My ps3 loves me. :love:

i wish i could say the same have had ylod's and all kinds of error codes /facepalm
02-21-2011, 12:41 AM #6
ClutchLikeObama
★ ☆ ✮ ✯
Originally posted by LaZeR View Post

"Call Sony"
Contact customer support for your region.
Ha.. good one No

I got that stupid email from sony; they know about charles and f**kpsn and that other stuff. I'd rather be patient and wait for a solution that will let us go on psn undetedcted
02-21-2011, 01:24 AM #7
i--DanieL_
Edgier than an octagon
Originally posted by Magnius View Post
Ha.. good one No

I got that stupid email from sony; they know about charles and f**kpsn and that other stuff. I'd rather be patient and wait for a solution that will let us go on psn undetedcted

the 80710a06 error is not just to do with this bypass thing . It can be caused by other things . Although the charles/fukPSN is causing this error code on a lot of machines . Sorry dude this is the only way to bypass should be really difficult to patch also
02-18-2015, 08:40 AM #8
relentless_giff
Do a barrel roll!
As of today 18/2/2015... I have the same problem??. Help.

The following user thanked relentless_giff for this useful post:

RF0oDxM0Dz
02-18-2015, 08:43 AM #9
Originally posted by giff View Post
As of today 18/2/2015... I have the same problem??. Help.

You're kidding, right? the thread is dead, has been for ages. :|

The following user thanked Midnight for this useful post:

LoveLive
02-18-2015, 08:52 AM #10
Same? Was backing up Black Ops 2 on multiMan last night, it said split when it was done and thn this has happened since...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo