03-09-2011, 02:06 AM #1
MajorPSP156
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Never heard of this? Not surprised. I just finished coding the make target for it just a few minutes ago. Since I don't have a PS3 yet, I have absolutely no idea if it works, so input from you guys is welcome!Download:You must login or register to view this content. (for 3.55 with geohot's CFW)You must login or register to view this content. (for 3.41, to be used with a PSJailbreak device)You must login or register to view this content. install this, put the contests of the ZIP file into the folder usb:/PS3/UPDATE on a USB stick, and put your SRB2 data files into the /SRB2PS3 folder on your USB stick or your PlayStation's internal hard drive. Then go into your PS3's Software Update and update to "3.55-jb" (make sure you've updated to 3.55 first). Make SURE to restart your PS3 after the update. Then you can install SRB2PS3.pkg on your PS3 by going into the Game tab of your XMB and installing it from there. It should always pop up in the Game tab then, and you can try to load it.

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

P.S you will need the including data files to go with the game and copy them inside the etc folder from the SRB2_PS3 game folder and these are the files i beileve you will need for it to work correctly: drill.dta exchndl.dll fmod.dll fmod64.dll knux.plr music.dta rings.wpn soar.dta sonic.plr srb2.wad tails.plr zones.dta from here: You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo