10-10-2011, 09:13 PM #1
NaStY_Proshot
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This post might answer a lot of questions! I hope this helps the community.....

First of all, it took PSN along time to come up with a way to stop us hackers from jailbreaking the PS3... 3.56+, as many people are still asking can you jailbreak 3.56 or higher? The answer is no... It is pretty much impossible unless a PSN Staff releases the keys or just something secret that would help us be able to jailbreak it again! Which will probably never happen! SO EVERYONE! Please stop asking if you can or if the ever will be!

Secondly, most people only want their PS3 jailbroken to host challenge lobbies.... Or edit their patches! So if PSN took so much time to fix all of that.... Why don't we,hackers, take time to figure out a way to edit patches again so people would stop asking and whinning! Most people are just gonna say no it's impossible... STOP DENYING IT AND ACTUALLY TRY! I'm trying too! We don't need a jailbreak!!!! All people want is a new way to host challenge lobbies... We should try the impossible! STOP SAYING NO! STOP SAYING NEVER! WE SHOULD ALL TRY TOGETHER AND DO THIS!!! (EPIC NERD HACKER QUOTE THINGY) LOL.... Ok. Think about it if we do try it could lead us to jailbreaking again! What I'm trying to say is we need to find a new way to edit patches.... Don't say no... Or you will totally regret it! Smile

Have a good day my friends!

The following user thanked NaStY_Proshot for this useful post:

GE90

The following 2 users groaned at NaStY_Proshot for this awful post:

Alexis Rhodes, Pixie Lott
10-10-2011, 09:27 PM #2
GE90
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Proshot View Post
This post might answer a lot of questions! I hope this helps the community.....

First of all, it took PSN along time to come up with a way to stop us hackers from jailbreaking the PS3... 3.56+, as many people are still asking can you jailbreak 3.56 or higher? The answer is no... It is pretty much impossible unless a PSN Staff releases the keys or just something secret that would help us be able to jailbreak it again! Which will probably never happen! SO EVERYONE! Please stop asking if you can or if the ever will be!

Secondly, most people only want their PS3 jailbroken to host challenge lobbies.... Or edit their patches! So if PSN took so much time to fix all of that.... Why don't we,hackers, take time to figure out a way to edit patches again so people would stop asking and whinning! Most people are just gonna say no it's impossible... STOP DENYING IT AND ACTUALLY TRY! I'm trying too! We don't need a jailbreak!!!! All people want is a new way to host challenge lobbies... We should try the impossible! STOP SAYING NO! STOP SAYING NEVER! WE SHOULD ALL TRY TOGETHER AND DO THIS!!! (EPIC NERD HACKER QUOTE THINGY) LOL.... Ok. Think about it if we do try it could lead us to jailbreaking again! What I'm trying to say is we need to find a new way to edit patches.... Don't say no... Or you will totally regret it! Smile

wow this is pure genious, your a 1337 h4x0r ehh? :carling:
10-10-2011, 09:27 PM #3
Originally posted by Proshot View Post
This post might answer a lot of questions! I hope this helps the community.....

they patched modded firmware to stop piracy not cheating on games
10-10-2011, 09:46 PM #4
when i started reading it i was like wtf are you talking about. But after i got to the end i was like :fu:
this m07h3rf0k3r is so fuking right and is a foking G3NIUS so CONGRATS I GIVE U A THUMBS UP: :y: and a :fyea:
10-10-2011, 10:04 PM #5
Cory
User needs a dick
"We hackers" Like you've ever hacked anything. Little lone gotten the Ps3 keys.
10-10-2011, 10:50 PM #6
ps3gamefreak55
Do a barrel roll!
Woooohoooo **** sony the bellends! i sent my ps3 (3.55) off to get fixed not to get updated to 3.65 fw lol
10-10-2011, 11:26 PM #7
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
PS3 Hacks :dumb:
10-24-2011, 11:10 AM #8
genius mate!
10-24-2011, 09:48 PM #9
theShocker97
Little One
Originally posted by Poynt View Post
"We hackers" Like you've ever hacked anything. Little lone gotten the Ps3 keys.
I believe the phrase is "let alone" and not "little lone".
Last edited by theShocker97 ; 10-24-2011 at 10:16 PM.
10-24-2011, 09:55 PM #10
Cory
User needs a dick
Originally posted by theShocker97 View Post
i believe the phrase is let alone not little lone

I believe when you are correcting someone you should use capitalization and punctuation. :dumb:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo