Post: PS_Unban 0.2 Fixed - New Console ID - 3.55/4.21/4.30
01-10-2013, 08:48 AM #1
deneo24
Youtube.com/DenesCodClips
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Updated again, sorry for taking so long to do so.

Getting an error after using my update of the unbanner? There is a chance the Console ID is not yet banned, as Sony is also banning your PSID (unique code), for more information, please refer to this thread- You must login or register to view this content.

If anyone would like to donate to me on Paypal, I would really really appreciate it, at the moment I don't have a CFW PS3 as mine died, it would really be super appreciated. I will continue updating this for you guys as you all clearly have a high demand for it. :p But yeah, if anyone wants to be amazing and donate to my CFW Fund, PM me Happy NOT FAR FROM MY NEW SLIM CFW!

The reason they're getting banned is because of people playing Black Ops 2, now I know its going to happen whether I say to or not, but all I ask is you be considerate. Smile MW3 and below is fine, but BO2 gets this shit banned.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I'm giving out a fixed version of PS_Unban I made for you guys Cool Man (aka Tustin)
I decided to give it out because when the more people are using the same Console ID the better, because there is less chance of your account being banned since they only take one account with it when they ban the ID. Have fun with it while it lasts!

Thread WILL be updated with a new one as soon as this ones patched!

For some, the app zooms in heaps and you cannot see the full writing, so here are the controls-
Press X If you're on 4.21
Press START if you're on 3.55
Press SQUARE If you're on 4.30

THIS DOES NOT WORK ON 4.31 CFW

When this one gets banned, DON'T LOSE HOPE! I HAVE MORE Happy

DO NOT USE HOMEBREW WHILST SIGNED IN, NO MATTER WHAT. DO NOT DO IT.

When this one gets banned I will try and make another one. If some people can donate some WORKING Console ID's so I can make more of these apps, then you will be credited and more will be released! If you want a private build, it will be free but you must provide the Console ID. Smile

Full Credits to Nullbyte (0x00) For making the homebrew app :love:
I'd just like to emphasize that this would not have been possible without Nullbyte :love:

And credits to Insight's Bish for confirming it works Happy

Password- DeneoNGU

Update 1- New Console ID
Download for 3.55- You must login or register to view this content.
Download For 4.21/4.30- You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy guys! You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by deneo24 ; 02-04-2013 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Updated.

The following 211 users say thank you to deneo24 for this useful post:

_KraZed_, -Google-, -Nathan-, iTruceFret, RAB, ℳaTiCz, Eddie Mac, JordanCarr, AAxMxn, abdullahjwz070, Abs0luteShadY, Ace Hood, Aegon Targaryen, ahaljuhani, AJ, alex9153, ALJOKER, Annihilated, AssClapper-130, aXumz, Bad Luck Brian, bad_carma, BadChoicesZ, BASEBALL4EVER12, Icy, berhem, bigbigplay, blindcutie, Capo837, CentralModz819, cesarhelljp, Choopie, Chuppackalala11, Chxii, clankfan1, CrEaTiiOn_BuRn, Crimson_Khaos, Daddy, Dan94, Dazza1234567890, Defeat, DEREKTROTTER, DETERMiiNED, DGKMoDzHD, DGreenMan, DiiMoON_YouTube, ErasedDev, djh1495, DMoney750, Dr.ThieF, EliteHackzPS3, emcrew2, Excision, ExpectKING, F34RSUM, FAKA_ELITE, FastDuramax, Habeeb, Flamby, SubwayMonkey, FuntCase, FuroowHD, Fuser, G-G-J, gamer89117, GaMeRGiRL_2310, GetTangoed, Ghost Rolly, GJx, Glittery Penis Skittle, Gobz, gorgoth, Guzman, happygilmorelov, HaTuH_, HaXingInc, HosterModz_, hypn0tize, iDevilQ8i, II Dave II, IIFusiionsII, IM_GUKY, imD, ImHaXUnique, iPROFamily, jackkiej, jacob_9191, Jared, Johnny_C, joni_djESP, jtdude, justeve, KaReM-D, Karisma, KM-_1337, KyleJH12345, Kyzhh, lfclegend321, Liam- and 111 other users.
02-05-2013, 11:03 AM #677
Kheppy
Free Service Cod4-5 Mw2 Mw3 BO2 PS3
Where I can get Genuine Console ID ? Answer me please.
02-05-2013, 02:21 PM #678
Default Avatar
k-fei
sony banned!
02-05-2013, 02:48 PM #679
Kheppy
Originally posted by Kheppy View Post
Where I can get Genuine Console ID ? Answer me please.

So ?..
02-05-2013, 04:18 PM #680
EdiTzZ
EdiTzZMoDz
Originally posted by deneo24 View Post

Updated again, sorry for taking so long to do so.

Getting an error after using my update of the unbanner? There is a chance the Console ID is not yet banned, as Sony is also banning your PSID (unique code), for more information, please refer to this thread- You must login or register to view this content.

If anyone would like to donate to me on Paypal, I would really really appreciate it, at the moment I don't have a CFW PS3 as mine died, it would really be super appreciated. I will continue updating this for you guys as you all clearly have a high demand for it. :p But yeah, if anyone wants to be amazing and donate to my CFW Fund, PM me Happy NOT FAR FROM MY NEW SLIM CFW!

The reason they're getting banned is because of people playing Black Ops 2, now I know its going to happen whether I say to or not, but all I ask is you be considerate. Smile MW3 and below is fine, but BO2 gets this shit banned.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I'm giving out a fixed version of PS_Unban I made for you guys Cool Man (aka Tustin)
I decided to give it out because when the more people are using the same Console ID the better, because there is less chance of your account being banned since they only take one account with it when they ban the ID. Have fun with it while it lasts!

Thread WILL be updated with a new one as soon as this ones patched!

For some, the app zooms in heaps and you cannot see the full writing, so here are the controls-
Press X If you're on 4.21
Press START if you're on 3.55
Press SQUARE If you're on 4.30

THIS DOES NOT WORK ON 4.31 CFW

When this one gets banned, DON'T LOSE HOPE! I HAVE MORE Happy

DO NOT USE HOMEBREW WHILST SIGNED IN, NO MATTER WHAT. DO NOT DO IT.

When this one gets banned I will try and make another one. If some people can donate some WORKING Console ID's so I can make more of these apps, then you will be credited and more will be released! If you want a private build, it will be free but you must provide the Console ID. Smile

Full Credits to Nullbyte (0x00) For making the homebrew app :love:
I'd just like to emphasize that this would not have been possible without Nullbyte :love:

And credits to Insight's Bish for confirming it works Happy

Password- DeneoNGU

Update 1- New Console ID
Download for 3.55- You must login or register to view this content.
Download For 4.21/4.30- You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy guys! You must login or register to view this content.

04.02.2013 Banned! Stop posting new ID's, it's dumb. Some dumbasses who don't know something about his PS3 and the chance get banned are toooo dumb. Also please close this service!!!!
02-05-2013, 04:42 PM #681
XxUnkn0wnxX
F4LLEN ANG3L
Originally posted by EdiTzZ View Post
04.02.2013 Banned! Stop posting new ID's, it's dumb. Some dumbasses who don't know something about his PS3 and the chance get banned are toooo dumb. Also please close this service!!!!

please don't close. y not simply explain what a console id is 2 dumb people then? 2 ensure what they are risking - and if so wish 2 risk it.

The following user thanked XxUnkn0wnxX for this useful post:

deneo24
02-05-2013, 04:51 PM #682
Mbb
Haxor!
Today I got banned even when using a private ID, I don't know how they find out, I didnt play black ops of course only fifa since last friday, this is so stupid is there a chance it was because of reactpsn? But I don't think so
02-05-2013, 04:55 PM #683
Absolute Zero
Do your homework, fool.
Originally posted by Mbb View Post
Today I got banned even when using a private ID, I don't know how they find out, I didnt play black ops of course only fifa since last friday, this is so stupid is there a chance it was because of reactpsn? But I don't think so

Sony can detect faulty dlc activation, so it was most likely ReactPSN.
02-05-2013, 08:17 PM #684
Kheppy
Not worked, I tried 16 times and I ever banned.
02-06-2013, 11:34 AM #685
XxUnkn0wnxX
F4LLEN ANG3L
Originally posted by JkilizotesHD View Post
Sony can detect faulty dlc activation, so it was most likely ReactPSN.

Dam - maybe that's Y all my 4 PSN Acc's have been banned.

any way 2 spoof? these activation files?

can i just like move the exdata folder some were and hide it until i need it?

or even better make ReactPsn activate files like sony does - so it all legit!
Last edited by XxUnkn0wnxX ; 02-06-2013 at 11:38 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo