Post: PS_Unban 0.2 Fixed - New Console ID - 3.55/4.21/4.30
01-10-2013, 08:48 AM #1
deneo24
Youtube.com/DenesCodClips
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Updated again, sorry for taking so long to do so.

Getting an error after using my update of the unbanner? There is a chance the Console ID is not yet banned, as Sony is also banning your PSID (unique code), for more information, please refer to this thread- You must login or register to view this content.

If anyone would like to donate to me on Paypal, I would really really appreciate it, at the moment I don't have a CFW PS3 as mine died, it would really be super appreciated. I will continue updating this for you guys as you all clearly have a high demand for it. :p But yeah, if anyone wants to be amazing and donate to my CFW Fund, PM me Happy NOT FAR FROM MY NEW SLIM CFW!

The reason they're getting banned is because of people playing Black Ops 2, now I know its going to happen whether I say to or not, but all I ask is you be considerate. Smile MW3 and below is fine, but BO2 gets this shit banned.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I'm giving out a fixed version of PS_Unban I made for you guys Cool Man (aka Tustin)
I decided to give it out because when the more people are using the same Console ID the better, because there is less chance of your account being banned since they only take one account with it when they ban the ID. Have fun with it while it lasts!

Thread WILL be updated with a new one as soon as this ones patched!

For some, the app zooms in heaps and you cannot see the full writing, so here are the controls-
Press X If you're on 4.21
Press START if you're on 3.55
Press SQUARE If you're on 4.30

THIS DOES NOT WORK ON 4.31 CFW

When this one gets banned, DON'T LOSE HOPE! I HAVE MORE Happy

DO NOT USE HOMEBREW WHILST SIGNED IN, NO MATTER WHAT. DO NOT DO IT.

When this one gets banned I will try and make another one. If some people can donate some WORKING Console ID's so I can make more of these apps, then you will be credited and more will be released! If you want a private build, it will be free but you must provide the Console ID. Smile

Full Credits to Nullbyte (0x00) For making the homebrew app :love:
I'd just like to emphasize that this would not have been possible without Nullbyte :love:

And credits to Insight's Bish for confirming it works Happy

Password- DeneoNGU

Update 1- New Console ID
Download for 3.55- You must login or register to view this content.
Download For 4.21/4.30- You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy guys! You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by deneo24 ; 02-04-2013 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Updated.

The following 211 users say thank you to deneo24 for this useful post:

_KraZed_, -Google-, -Nathan-, iTruceFret, RAB, ℳaTiCz, Eddie Mac, JordanCarr, AAxMxn, abdullahjwz070, Abs0luteShadY, Ace Hood, Aegon Targaryen, ahaljuhani, AJ, alex9153, ALJOKER, Annihilated, AssClapper-130, aXumz, Bad Luck Brian, bad_carma, BadChoicesZ, BASEBALL4EVER12, Icy, berhem, bigbigplay, blindcutie, Capo837, CentralModz819, cesarhelljp, Choopie, Chuppackalala11, Chxii, clankfan1, CrEaTiiOn_BuRn, Crimson_Khaos, Daddy, Dan94, Dazza1234567890, Defeat, DEREKTROTTER, DETERMiiNED, DGKMoDzHD, DGreenMan, DiiMoON_YouTube, ErasedDev, djh1495, DMoney750, Dr.ThieF, EliteHackzPS3, emcrew2, Excision, ExpectKING, F34RSUM, FAKA_ELITE, FastDuramax, Habeeb, Flamby, SubwayMonkey, FuntCase, FuroowHD, Fuser, G-G-J, gamer89117, GaMeRGiRL_2310, GetTangoed, Ghost Rolly, GJx, Glittery Penis Skittle, Gobz, gorgoth, Guzman, happygilmorelov, HaTuH_, HaXingInc, HosterModz_, hypn0tize, iDevilQ8i, II Dave II, IIFusiionsII, IM_GUKY, imD, ImHaXUnique, iPROFamily, jackkiej, jacob_9191, Jared, Johnny_C, joni_djESP, jtdude, justeve, KaReM-D, Karisma, KM-_1337, KyleJH12345, Kyzhh, lfclegend321, Liam- and 111 other users.
02-13-2013, 05:20 PM #704
nero164
Do a barrel roll!
Dean please dont make more Ps_unban people will get them ban in a day or two because they just dont listen. I wish there was a way to disable people from going online with black ops 2. Can you put a big red sign saying do not use to play Black ops 2 online because you will get ban over and over again
02-13-2013, 05:59 PM #705
Camacheiro
EA Data Reviewer
It's not just the fact that people are going online on BOPS2.
its the fact that Sony auto detects homebrew on your console when you sign in!
If you have multiman installed, if you have any apps on you console,it's detected.
If your console is banned, and you use this or any tool without changing your PSID, you will also get banned.

To spoof just the console ID, is not enough. So don't bother even going online with these PS_unbans as it will just get banned over and over again.
02-13-2013, 06:46 PM #706
spok
Haxor!
Originally posted by deneo24 View Post
I'll probably update it again in a day or two if I can be bothered. I mean I can get quite a lot of ID's now, so its not much of an issue, so long as I am helping some people.

yo i appreaciate both ur work & effort so far but plz this time try 2 release only 4.30 version or each 1 with different ID so we know 3.55 means ban

also better would b if it was encrypted somehow so ppl cant just rip off console ID & use it via PSIDpatch on 3.55 cause i think on 99% its insta-ban

imho best solution could b if u implement UNBAN with stealth MM which would autorun in forced offline mode b4 changin ID & wipe out history logSmile
02-13-2013, 07:26 PM #707
Originally posted by Camacheiro View Post
It's not just the fact that people are going online on BOPS2.
its the fact that Sony auto detects homebrew on your console when you sign in!
If you have multiman installed, if you have any apps on you console,it's detected.
If your console is banned, and you use this or any tool without changing your PSID, you will also get banned.

To spoof just the console ID, is not enough. So don't bother even going online with these PS_unbans as it will just get banned over and over again.

Sony can only see when you run the homebrew apps whilst signed into psn, last summer ,my cousin got a job as customer representative at sony entertainment network and you won''t believe this but a ton of people that work in sony actually use cfw's and they all guarantee it and say sony can only see your homebrew if you run it while signed in, if you sign in normally and dont run any homebrew they can't see jack shit. Its always wise to run multiman first to boot the game then sign in simply jsut dont use any homebrew apps while signed in and u won't ever have to worry about getting banned, there are only 3 types of people that get banned, 1. fools that play black ops 2, 2. Running homebrew while signed in, 3.People with already banned consoles that use apps like ps unban to unban themselves are always going to get banned over and over, its never permanent.
02-15-2013, 06:34 AM #708
I'll probably update it again in a day or two if I can be bothered. I mean I can get quite a lot of ID's now, so its not much of an issue, so long as I am helping some people.

sorry if this has already been asked, but why don't you just share an id or two instead of making the .pkg?

anyways looking forward to an update, i just found this thread yesterday and will prob be checking back daily! thx!
02-15-2013, 06:56 AM #709
deneo24
Youtube.com/DenesCodClips
Originally posted by blazedhobo View Post
sorry if this has already been asked, but why don't you just share an id or two instead of making the .pkg?

anyways looking forward to an update, i just found this thread yesterday and will prob be checking back daily! thx!

If I just share the ID's, it will get leeched even more, not to mention its against the rules to do that. :mmm:
02-15-2013, 04:50 PM #710
cod5cl
You talkin to me?

When this one gets banned, DON'T LOSE HOPE! I HAVE MORE Happy

Enjoy guys! You must login or register to view this content.

we want more if you have becuz we are banned now Smile
02-15-2013, 06:24 PM #711
If I just share the ID's, it will get leeched even more, not to mention its against the rules to do that. :mmm:

You willing to do a private build for me :-) i will pay you
02-15-2013, 06:27 PM #712
Default Avatar
Mewtwo
Originally posted by xxmcvapourxx View Post
You willing to do a private build for me :-) i will pay you

I can do a private build for you. Add me on Skype. Mitchinati

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo