Post: How to instant Platinum ANY PS3 game on DEX an Incomplete Tutorial.
01-16-2013, 05:01 PM #1
jabber
Hurah!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello All,

So I've been thinking on release one of my methods for a while. This method is not the easiest. And not for the untrained. And is the Longest method in my opinion to unlock trophies. BUT its is an alternative to the ones being used in the shops.

Proof for the moaners..

Reason for release:
1) Sick of cleaning my inbox everyday from haters whining at me. Claiming I was using inaudax Ps3 time generator and gyp app. And didn't believe I had other methods.
2) Just getting bored with the scene. Flatz mucked up the shop scene (lets be honest :p) and I'm getting tired of all the mind numbing repetitious work (hacked shop owners know what i am talking about)... so wanted to release one method atleast.
3) Simple. Education purpose for those who are interested.

I am leaving this incomplete intentionally for 2 reasons:
1) I dont want to just give it away.. I found how to do this around 6 months ago And was the first method I found so I hold it dear to my heart.
2) If you cant figure out what to do after this detailed tutorial (which I am copying from a similar release to save me the typing plus not to mention its excellently documented and I Believe folks need to thank the first releaser for this, AND I was shocked no one thought about trophies when this was release.) I will evntually post the complete steps.. which is basically two more steps. ** Yes only two more steps**

So all credits to You must login or register to view this content. for the most excellent release and tutorial (You must login or register to view this content.)

First off I want to say special thanks to aerosoul94, we discovered this few months ago, we did alot of mods, and now this is the time for release!

Ok, so now I'll explain how to edit memory of PS3 games in real time.

Tools needed :

• A PS3 with a DEX firmware
  • ProDG Target Manager and ProDG Debugger (they got leaked just google it)
  • make_fself.exe
  • The ELF file of the game you want to mod

/!\ - Your PS3 must be wired, it will not work if you're using WiFi - /!\

Ok first, start ProDG Target Manager and go on "Search For Targets" then press the refresh button to start scanning, if all is ok your PS3 should be detected, just right click on it and move it to "Debugging Station" group then double click on it, it will add your PS3 into your targets list.

You must login or register to view this content.

Now in your targets list, right click on your PS3 then choose "Connect", once your PS3 is connected you can start ProDG Debugger (if it's asking you to select a target then just select your PS3).
You will see a window called "Memory", that's in this window that you will edit the memory of the game you want.

Ok now you need to make a fself (with make_fself.exe) of the ELF you want to edit memory, just go into cmd then put make_fself x.elf EBOOT.BIN where x is your ELF (it will create the EBOOT), once you have your file just put it in your PS3 in the right game folder.

In ProDG Debugger you should see a process appear in the "Processes" window, right click on it then choose "Attach Process" then "Continue without symbols" now your process is attached and you can view memory, but when you attach it, ProDG pauses the process, you have to continue it, just go in ProDG Target Manager, expand the list of your PS3, go to "Kernel Explorer", highlight the process then press the "Continue" icon (you can also continue it with ProDG Debugger).

Now you're done and you can edit memory of your game, by the way there are other options in ProDG Debugger, you can add breakpoints, show disassembly, etc. Also don't forget to refresh memory or just enable "Auto Update" option.

Here is a screen of how it looks like :

Example of real time modding :

Enjoy your memory editing !! You must login or register to view this content.
__________________________________________________ _

Yes, Surprising isnt it.. Its the exact and same tutorial from the original thread. And with just two more steps you can PLAT ANY GAME and sync Smile

I'll leave it to you to figure out what those two steps are.. But only for so long.. Winky Winky

Last edited by jabber ; 01-17-2013 at 08:34 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to jabber for this useful post:

ady, ALJOKER, Alpenjodel61, Big_Jonny, cheese&crack, DEREKTROTTER, p78ch201, PounDJo0DoGz0r, Pseudo_Soldier, Smexeh, Tribolon_, Zwiik

The following 3 users groaned at jabber for this awful post:

Darkjolie, SC58, xXGMLO2Xx
01-16-2013, 11:13 PM #11
jabber
Hurah!
Originally posted by DaSandman View Post
So basically your saying that people can use this to edited timestamps before syncing up trophies for other people just don't do it while online? Props to you though but I will pass on that. Good to know this is out there.

No, this method will put the timestamp of when you unlock the trophy. You cant edit and put custom timestamps with this method.

The following user thanked jabber for this useful post:

DaSandman
01-16-2013, 11:45 PM #12
Elapse
Little One
By the time you complete all these steps takes as long as doing it legit

The following user thanked Elapse for this useful post:

01-17-2013, 01:32 AM #13
DaSandman
Little One
Originally posted by jabber View Post
No, this method will put the timestamp of when you unlock the trophy. You cant edit and put custom timestamps with this method.

Oh cool. You just taught me something new. Seriously, you did.
01-17-2013, 01:53 AM #14
as you mentioned it is not easy for untrained people, and also you didn't provide any new tut to the origional thread .. so why you opened this thread?
01-17-2013, 07:28 AM #15
ha, I knew your method had something to do with real time! Smile Nice release jabber, looking forward to the missing parts, lol thats if someone dont crack it out already

The following user thanked Smexeh for this useful post:

robertthebruce
01-17-2013, 09:52 AM #16
RipperKillerHD
Do a barrel roll!
people he gave credit for people who found this but as he aid htere are another two steps for this to be done does any hater bloody read all of it before fucking commenting

The following user thanked RipperKillerHD for this useful post:

jabber
01-17-2013, 08:36 PM #17
jabber
Hurah!
added proof for the moaners who still think I'm BS/lying or this is a fake etc etc..

It is a PSN game. .UNO.. popping all trophies in order. enjoy Smile

The following user thanked jabber for this useful post:

cheese&crack
01-20-2013, 11:14 PM #18
Originally posted by jabber View Post
added proof for the moaners who still think I'm BS/lying or this is a fake etc etc..

It is a PSN game. .UNO.. popping all trophies in order. enjoy Smile

good luck .. but just showing it will earn you haters only lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo