Post: TUTORIAL ReactPSN 4.21.2 CFW Download PSN Games/DLCs/PS3 GAMES etc
02-13-2013, 10:31 PM #1
JBPS3125
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Removed -Temp
Last edited by ⭐ Temp ⭐ ; 02-04-2015 at 08:42 PM. Reason: removed youtube channel

The following 7 users say thank you to JBPS3125 for this useful post:

diozz, Eminem., Gabberhard, joni_djESP, kashiboy, Masta-blasta117, John
02-28-2013, 11:35 PM #20
Originally posted by JBPS3125 View Post
React Psn v2.23 tutorial (How To Use) EASY! How to get free map packs and games! By BleakModz
4.21.2 CFW

ReactPSN v2.23 Download
You must login or register to view this content.
PSNStuff.Rar Application:

PSN stuff by LoOzers Rap Downloads Application ( Choose What DLC,Game,Demo u want loads of choice!)

Step1: Download Psn Stuff Application and Run it
Step2: Choose What Game u would Like in the program (List Of Games hundreds)
Step3: Click Save Rap, Then Click Download Packages
Step4: After That go Back To Where u downloaded The Program and there will be 2 folders
Step5: 1 Folder Called exdata and 2nd Folder called pkg
Step6: Inside the exdata will be the game or mappack and inside the pkge will be the update u need to install
Step7: After That insert Usb into pc and make a folder called exdata
Step8: inside the exdata folder put the .rap file u downloaded from the program in there (the game)
Step9: Put the package inside the pkg file on the root of the usb not in a folder.
Step10: Download React Psn
Step11: Put on usb then plug in ur ps3
Step12: Install The ReactPsn Package files and run it
Step13: Your Ps3 should Reboot Which it means its working and the .rap file will be activated for the game!
Step14: install the package files u downloaded with the game from the psn stuff application
Step15: Boom The Game should Load And You Can play it!!!!!

The link for PSNStuff is a virus scan, not the download.
03-01-2013, 12:33 AM #21
mark1
I defeated!
Originally posted by IDontModLobbies View Post
The link for PSNStuff is a virus scan, not the download.

I get the same thing so I googled and found You must login or register to view this content., it seems like the right thing, I'm just unsure how to run reactPSN properly!?
03-01-2013, 12:36 AM #22
riggstq
[move]Haters Gonna Hate[/move]
React Psn v2.23 tutorial (How To Use) EASY! How to get free map packs and games! By BleakModz
4.21.2 CFW

ReactPSN v2.23 Download

PSN stuff by LoOzers Rap Downloads Application ( Choose What DLC,Game,Demo u want loads of choice!)

Step4: After That go Back To Where u downloaded The Program and there will be 2 folders
Step6: Inside the exdata will be the game or mappack and inside the pkge will be the update u need to install
Step8: inside the exdata folder put the .rap file u downloaded from the program in there (the game)
Step9: Put the package inside the pkg file on the root of the usb not in a folder.
Step13: Your Ps3 should Reboot Which it means its working and the .rap file will be activated for the game!
Step14: install the package files u downloaded with the game from the psn stuff application

might want to add this to your thread as alot of people are having the unknown cfw problem its an easy fix Smile

ok so your going to do the above but instead of running the reactpsn whilst in rebug mode you need to switch to normal once youve done that make a new user called aa run react psn with your usb with its raps in the right hand side usb port ps3 should reboot and your activated once done u can check to see if it has worked then switch back to rebug mode if needed/wanted

also make sure you have a valid act.dat on one of your accs as react psn uses that to create a new modded one that allows you to play the games..

act.dat can be found DEV_HDD0/HOME/userxx (user you looking for in order of the xmb)
Last edited by riggstq ; 03-01-2013 at 12:39 AM.
03-01-2013, 12:36 AM #23
Originally posted by mark1 View Post
I get the same thing so I googled and found You must login or register to view this content., it seems like the right thing, I'm just unsure how to run reactPSN properly!?

Thanks for the link and I still have not yet to try ReactPSN myself.
03-01-2013, 05:51 PM #24
That worked thanksSmile
03-03-2013, 11:24 PM #25
Eminem.
Vault dweller
works perfectly!
4.21.2 CFW

ReactPSN v2.23 Download

03-12-2013, 04:11 PM #26
Darkjolie
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by riggstq View Post
might want to add this to your thread as alot of people are having the unknown cfw problem its an easy fix Smile

ok so your going to do the above but instead of running the reactpsn whilst in rebug mode you need to switch to normal once youve done that make a new user called aa run react psn with your usb with its raps in the right hand side usb port ps3 should reboot and your activated once done u can check to see if it has worked then switch back to rebug mode if needed/wanted

also make sure you have a valid act.dat on one of your accs as react psn uses that to create a new modded one that allows you to play the games..

act.dat can be found DEV_HDD0/HOME/userxx (user you looking for in order of the xmb)

doesnt work for me :/

I'm on Rebug 4.30.1, changed to normal mode like you said, then I installed ReactPSN runned it but he still tells me unkown firmware???
03-12-2013, 04:12 PM #27
riggstq
[move]Haters Gonna Hate[/move]
Originally posted by Darkjolie View Post
doesnt work for me :/

I'm on Rebug 4.30.1, changed to normal mode like you said, then I installed ReactPSN runned it but he still tells me unkown firmware???

:\ unsure buddy this is all i did to fix it for myself
03-12-2013, 04:42 PM #28
Darkjolie
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by riggstq View Post
:\ unsure buddy this is all i did to fix it for myself

Got it working. had to press R1 first time running ReactPSN

But thanks for the tutorial =)

The following user thanked Darkjolie for this useful post:

riggstq

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.