03-09-2013, 09:23 PM #1
SonyBlack
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Hello NGU,

Today i show you how to hack your trophys very easy. Works for all games with and without dlcs. This tool is not made by me. I only help with some fixes and found a bedder way to use it. All credits goes to my Chinese friend DarkAutism. Visit his blogspot here You must login or register to view this content.

WHAT WE NEED

- Cfw 3.55 or higher (im using PS3ITA 4.50 DEX)

- This Trophy tool for pc/laptop You must login or register to view this content.

- Latest games.conf datas from here You must login or register to view this content.

- Any ftp server to connect ps3 with pc/laptop (im using FileZilla)

- Your consoleid (real consoleid) move on multiman to "system information"

- Your ps3 userid (000000XX) from "dev_hdd0 > home >"

- Netframework 3.5 or higher must be installed on your pc/laptop. (works for me on W7 64)

- And a little working brain Eek

TEXT TUT

- Start the game you want to unlock the trophys till main menu, then end the game

- Connect your ps3 with pc/laptop via ftp

- Go to dev_hdd0 > home > 00000XX > trophy > and copy the game trophy folder you want hack to desktop

- Move to PS3TrophyIsGood > pfdtool folder from the download file

- Open games.conf with notpad and delete everything. visit You must login or register to view this content. for the latest games.conf datas, select all with CTRL+A and past with CTRL+V to games.conf file and save

- Open global.conf with notepad

- Put your ps3 userid behind user_id= (like this > user_id=00000012)

- Put your consoleid behind console_id= (like this > console_id=00000001008500012345678912345678)

- Save notepad and exit

- Start PS3TropyIsGood.exe

- Drag and drop the trophy folder over the tool (MAKE BACKUP OF YOUR ORIGINAL FILE)

- Click Refresh > Advanced > Set random start time and set any start time you want. (dont set a time before the game release date. Give it a legit start time) and click Confirm

- Then Click Refresh > Advanced > Instant Platinum (now you have a platin trophy folder)

- Click refresh > file > save > close file > close

- Place your hacked trophy folder back to dev_hdd0 > home > 00000XX > trophy >

- Start the game again, let it load till main menu and exit the game. go to trophy section on xmb. at this time its only shows 100% but its locked and no pictures

- SOLUTION & DO IT WITH YOUR OWN RISK[/B]: this is the dangerous part because you need to sign in on psn to sync the trophys from your cfw ps3 with the psn server

- After you sync your trophys online then its full unlocked and the trophy pictures will showed. first sync maybe not work, but second one yes

- CONGRATULATION, DONE Claps

VIDEO TUT

READ

P.s: My real consoleid is already banned long time ago. useless for pplz they want try to use it No

P.s.s: Fresh trophy folders works bedder then trophys that already synced or unlocked. if you want hack trophys that are synced or unlocked delete them.

P.s.s.s: Sorry for my english. its not my main languages. i try my best :embarrassed:

P.s.s.s.s: New version is updated.

CHANGE LOG

V1.3.6.1
- Fix timezone bug UTC.

V1.3.6
- Add random setting.

V1.2.6
- Fix timezone bug.

V1.2.5
- Fixed timezone issue.
- Add lanuage combox .
- Change gobal.conf settings.

V1.1.4
- Add random Timestamp feature.
- Instant Platinum random Timestamp too.

V1.0.3
- Change time bug fixed.

V1.0.2
- Big bug fixed.

V1.0.1
- New icons.
- Multi-lingual.
- Instant Platinum will automatically be the last to be synchronized (synchronization time will be +1 second of other trophies).
- Eliminate unnecessary Debug Code, making it faster to open trophy files.
- Platinum must be unlocked last from now on.
(But you still have to enter the time on your own. Please set the time of Platinum last, or you won't be able to synchronize it)

VIRUS SCAN

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by SonyBlack ; 08-10-2014 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Updated

The following 128 users say thank you to SonyBlack for this useful post:

-SuperMan, RAB, Nana, $$$ DANGER $$$, 007bond, 192.168.1.1, 3HUNNA, 631, A75G, ackendo, Alicks, BASEBALL4EVER12, bodo2008, Born-Unique, braindead, Cesei, cheese&crack, chintqm02, Cien, cl_21, CODHoster1337_, CraCk_BaBy_13, CrashTV-XHess, Dalmin, DaveedDB, deeh, DEradicator, DEREKTROTTER, DevilsHigh, DiFool, Dope., El_Tito, EliteHackzPS3, ExceptionHell, Habeeb, Fizzy Joon, Flappy Bird, Gabberhard, Gamer08, gamer113, GangDePlot, Gay For Satan, Ali D Killer, GJx, Gommy, H-A-X-O, H41822, hack black ops, HaTeRM4NR33T, Heaney, hkownz, Callumeleyy, IIUniversal, iLLy-i, imcoolindian, ImPiffHD, iMrDannyModz, InHell, iRambeaux, jJarrad, jkwxyz96, Jordan G., justeve, Kanzlermacher, kashiboy, killy115, KINGMANI, KingSeryoga21, kintaro14, koekiemonstarr2, kolllan, LaughTracks, lobbyhax, Luphox, Mango_Knife, Marco_Legend, Master0wn3r, MedioHazard, Mercury001, MODZ4FUN420, moviedog, nathanjp1997, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, NIO77, Oscarhhh, Ozy, PingP0ng, PirateKing, power1, PrimeCreated, Pseudo_Soldier, Kryptors, rimka06510, RTE Modz, Sarmas, Sean Alexander, semicresco and 28 other users.

The following user groaned SonyBlack for this awful post:

03-10-2013, 02:05 PM #20
SonyBlack
League Champion
Originally posted by schuffe View Post
:kiss:

Danke diggah <3 ich liebe dich <3

kein ding bro..wäre nett wenn du likes und thx gibst Winky Winky

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Originally posted by Bounkass View Post
Does this work on an OFW PS3?

no only for cfw..send me a pm for more infos about my store..

The following user thanked SonyBlack for this useful post:

Vermin666
03-10-2013, 02:11 PM #21
very nice, well done bro
03-10-2013, 02:16 PM #22
SonyBlack
League Champion
Originally posted by XHess View Post
very nice, well done bro

thx dude..nice gamercards Winky Winky
03-10-2013, 02:23 PM #23
Hey, hab mal ne Frae habe ne 60Gb Ps3 mit 4.30rogero v2.05 und mit der bin ich im PSn aber wenn ich jetzt Spiele Pachtes lade weil ich ja online bin fängt er mit de Download nicht an zb. bei COD BO oder Driver usw? Hast du eine Erklärung dafür?
03-10-2013, 02:25 PM #24
Originally posted by DIABLO View Post
FOR NGU MODS..maybe its not the right section for this thread but i put it here because its not the savegame way..its a hack/mod/cheat etc etc..

so guys..i show you how to get 100% trophy and platimun for all games..this app is not found or made by me..i only found a bedder way to use it..credits goes to darkautism

what we need:

-cfw 3.55 or higher (im using REBUG 4.30.1)
-this app for pc/laptop You must login or register to view this content.
-online virus scan for this app You must login or register to view this content.
-any ftp server to connect ps3 with pc/laptop
-your consoleid (real consoleid) can show it on MM system information
-your ps3 userid (000000XX)
-netframework etc must be installed on your pc/laptop.. (works for me on W7 64x)
-and a little working brain Winky Winky

text tut:

-start and load the game you want to unlock the trophys..then end the game..
-open any ftp server to connect ps3 with pc/laptop..
-go to dev_hdd0 > home > 00000XX > trophy > NPWRXXXXX _ XX and copy the trophy folder to your desktop..
-then open PS3TrophyIsGood > pfdtool folder from the download..
-open global.conf with notepad..
-put your ps3 userid 00000XX on user_id=
-put your real consoleid (MM system information show it) on console_id=
-save notepad and exit..
-open PS3TropyIsGood.exe
-drag and drop your trophy folder over the app..
-after its load the trophy folder you will be see all trophys they are locked..
-click on advance > Instand Platinum..
-then refresh > file > save > close file > close..
-place your patched trophy folder back to his place.. (MAKE ALL TIME BACK UP OF YOUR FILES)
-start the game again..let it load..then exit game and go to trophy..at this time its only shows 100% without unlocked..
-solution
-this is the DANGEROUS PART..DO IT WITH YOUR OWN RISK.. after you sync your trophys online then its unlock the pictures and the locked signs.. first sync maybe not work..but second yes..

hope i help some of you guys with this..

for any quastions feel free to send me a pm or use this thread..

ps. my real consoleid (shows on video tut) is already banned long time ago..usless for pplz they want try to use it Winky Winky
ps.. fresh trophys works bedder then trophy they already sync with the server..if you have used or trophys they are synced with the server delete them..
ps... sorry for my english..its not my main languages..i try my best but sometimes its sucks..
ps....new version is updated..

Change Log:
V1.3.6
-add random setting

v1.2.6
-fix timezone bug.

v1.2.5
-fixed timezone issue.
-add lanuage combox .
-change gobal.conf settings.

v1.1.4
-add random Timestamp feature.
-Instant Platinum random Timestamp too.

v1.0.3
change time bug fixed

V1.0.2
big bug fixed

v1.0.1
New icons
Multi-lingual
Instant Platinum will automatically be the last to be synchronized (synchronization time will be +1 second of other trophies).
Eliminate unnecessary Debug Code, making it faster to open trophy files.
Platinum must be unlocked last from now on.
(But you still have to enter the time on your own. Please set the time of Platinum last, or you won't be able to synchronize it)

video tut:
sorry for lagging vid..trying this time hypercam but its bad..

Hey are u a relay to the guy/girl who makes it, darkautism?
Can he/she add a setting to see what changelog version we have? It would be cool if he/she could.
03-10-2013, 02:28 PM #25
SonyBlack
League Champion
Originally posted by ClubbezitzerHD View Post
Hey, hab mal ne Frae habe ne 60Gb Ps3 mit 4.30rogero v2.05 und mit der bin ich im PSn aber wenn ich jetzt Spiele Pachtes lade weil ich ja online bin fängt er mit de Download nicht an zb. bei COD BO oder Driver usw? Hast du eine Erklärung dafür?

meinst du updates??versucht du es auf die weise wenn du das spiel normal startest oder über MM??versuch wenn du spiel updates meinst über MM die updates zu downloaden..

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

Originally posted by Soldier View Post
Hey are u a relay to the guy/girl who makes it, darkautism?
Can he/she add a setting to see what changelog version we have? It would be cool if he/she could.

i put the changelog on my thread..last version is on download link..i refresh it after i post this thread..
03-10-2013, 02:39 PM #26
Bounkass
Are you high?
Originally posted by DIABLO View Post
kein ding bro..wäre nett wenn du likes und thx gibst Winky Winky

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

no only for cfw..send me a pm for more infos about my store..

How much for a single trophy?
03-10-2013, 05:44 PM #27
Immaculate.
< ^ > < ^ >
Thanks you.
03-10-2013, 09:51 PM #28
One question is it possible to unlock single trophies too (e.g. games with 87% that still need 5 trophies)?
just too unlock those 5 only ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo