03-19-2013, 10:02 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Tis Another Update: To everyone wondering and asking about the new 4.40 update. The keys have remained the same and the core hasn't been touched either, don't even ask.

Update: Firstly, I appreciate each and every one of you for not flaming or trolling and being mature with your comments on the comments section, not only that but I also didn't expect this much attention in less than 24 hours. Anyway, back on topic. Today, it seems that I've come across another hint that could lead to a future homebrew/CFW release. On YouTube, I was originally looking for a tutorial video on installing a CFW CEX ARCH CEX 4.31 v2.04 OtherOS ++ MO_od, but then came across yet another interesting comment made by the video uploader.
You must login or register to view this content.

I know what you're all thinking, why should something that comes from him matter to us? Well, the thing is, this guy comes from Team SGK and another legit and reliable, PS3 French hacking site: You must login or register to view this content. (for those wondering). The reason I decided to tell you all this is because, simply, don't you think it's rather unusual that we've been getting news like this the past several days? (I.E. The hints I've posted on this thread yesterday). Leave a comment on what you have to say about this, and remember, please be mature with your comments.

It was only yesterday where habs_power_SGK (a Team SGK moderator) made a very interesting comment. I didn't know whether to believe it or not, but what he said was that there's to be a CFW available for release, to install on OFW 4.31. And I quote,
Originally posted by another user
this one is specially for 3.55 and lower ....but...... and remind this !!!!! a brand new cfw 4.31 bootable from ofw 4.31 is coming up ...how many times exactelly .,... i can't says because this ''hot cfw'' still on test for prevent brick ....maybe in 2 or 3 weeks ....and no it's NOT COME FROM TEAM SGK ....... more info to come when is ready to release !

I don't know exactly what a "hot cfw" means, but you get the point. I wouldn't have believed it if something like this was said a year ago, but with how far the PS3 scene has progressed since then, only time will tell at this moment. Nonetheless, I hope this is true, and it could be, in fact there are already hints that something like this could be possible. Let's not forget that the lv0 keys for FWs 4.21, 4.25, and 4.30 were leaked (the 4.31 update didn't change anything from 4.30).
Originally posted by another user
Following up on the PS3 3.60 Keys leak comes a bright light at the end of the PlayStation 3 tunnel, as today an anonymous user has leaked the PS3 LV0 Keys meaning 4.21, 4.25 and 4.30 CFW updates are incoming!

What do we have to say about Sony on the other hand? I highly doubt there's anything for them to do anymore, the PS4 is being released soon, and there hasn't been an update for the PS3 since October 2012. Anyway, back on topic, if you hadn't believed me earlier, feel free to read here: You must login or register to view this content.

So what do you have to say about all of this? Considering that this is coming from a reliable source, by a reliable moderator, could all of this lead to a possible future 4.31 CFW, or is this another hoax? I for one believe that it's too early to guess what's going to happen, but who knows. Please leave what you have to say on the comments section below, your feedback is important. Please be mature with your comments and no flaming or trolling.
Last edited by GrimReaper_K2K ; 03-21-2013 at 07:05 PM.
03-24-2013, 09:50 AM #47
ErasedDev
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Soldier View Post
1) :nope: Will not happen, 98% sure of it.

2) PS4 won't have many devs just like the PS3 at start. Price! Nobody wants to brick the $500 dollar consoles trying to jailbreak it.
I Do I'm buying Four of them
03-24-2013, 06:59 PM #48
Zack.
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by 1337 View Post
1) script kiddie - uses others programs, instead of making there own
2) i made this account quick because the names i wanted were used
3) 99% of the people that want CFW only want to mess up COD
4) the people that say they don't want a new CFW is because they are on there high-horse because they spend £150+ on a worthless CFW PS3 and they would hate anyone to get CFW without spending a penny
5) zack we all know you only bought elite (well used your mums CC) to get access to COD mods/tools and phub accounts..
tell yourself this; why get elite? it doesn't help the so called 'modders' it fills the pockets of the site owner so next time you say someones post is idiotic look in the mirror Smile
typical the 2 people that are butthurt are the ones 'modding'
zZHackzZ : You must login or register to view this content.

Zack.
You must login or register to view this content.

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

iits a true story bro
life of a ngu [s]skid[/s]modder

1. You explained yourself.
2. You used the name 1337_1337_1337, because all your other names were taken? How many did you try? 1?
3. I have a CFW to play backed up games, before I actually buy them. I don't care for CoD much.
4. I have 2 CFW's :dumb: This has nothing to do with me.
5. I bought Elite, with my personal Paypal, to help out the site. I could give a shit about what's in Elite, I just give to help Outie with his payments. It's only $4 a month... Maybe if you weren't such a cheap ass, broke bitch, you would pay him $4 too. :ha!:

Of course I like to mod in my free time. Clearly you "supposedly" like to "hack", Mr. 1337.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo