Post: Bruteforce Save Data's Cheat Database has now a new home
04-12-2013, 04:16 PM #1
X-GHOST-X
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); he ngu here is a little info about the new home from Bruteforce Smile

Original Post from gingerbread
Hello Guys,

Bruteforce Save Data's Cheat Database has now a new home!!.

Code:
You must login or register to view this content.
Previously, the database was hosted in github (I will remove the repo soon). It was great for a while but the problem with github is that, users can't search via game title. They have to know the specific game id for the specific game and have to use the browser's find/search function to locate the patch file. Not a good way to collaborative I think. Hence, I decided to create this site to solve that problem.

Features

1. A-Z Index of Game Title.
2. Front page displays update history of Cheats Database.
3. Users can reply at any specific game title to report new cheats or checksum information.
4. Live Search. Just Key in the Game ID or Game Title in the Search Field
5. FAQs Section. Will be updated if there are new information or updates.
6. Download entire DB with 1-click.
7. Report Section.

For now Report Section & Commenting is the only way to report cheats and save data information. I will think of a way to improve the site over time. Please spread this news to other PS3 News & Hack Sites!

I believe this website will help bring cheats contribution for BSD to the next level!

Members like @X-GHOST-X , @Wildfire , @haxxxen , @KE-HA and @zeick will get contributor access.

As always, special thanks to @flatz & @aldostools .

The following 4 users say thank you to X-GHOST-X for this useful post:

bejekas, Gabberhard, mnga13, uaeonly
04-01-2014, 12:46 PM #20
Andrew13579
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by SSgtHarrell View Post
I got like 10 games and I still follow PS3 to see if anything comes out that is interesting.

So let me get this straight.. you say "I use my PS4 now. PS3 hacking is old news." but then go on to tell me you still follow PS3 news... im guessing youre on this site at a grade school computer right?
04-01-2014, 01:17 PM #21
divybc
Former Staff
Originally posted by SSgtHarrell View Post
Norton blocked your bullshit link. Link and post reported.

Take the tone down a bit please.
04-01-2014, 01:22 PM #22
Andrew13579
Bounty hunter
I was gonna do this but i felt it easier to just post the link :P
06-28-2020, 07:00 AM #23
STIGMATA
Bounty hunter
The website is down, so you guys need to remove this thread or at least and add a notice on the top (and please DON'T lecture me about popping up old threads, i was doing a search on google when i found this thread) so if you don't like it just lock it down or remove it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo