Post: Bruteforce Save Data's Cheat Database has now a new home
04-12-2013, 04:16 PM #1
X-GHOST-X
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); he ngu here is a little info about the new home from Bruteforce Smile

Original Post from gingerbread
Hello Guys,

Bruteforce Save Data's Cheat Database has now a new home!!.

Code:
You must login or register to view this content.
Previously, the database was hosted in github (I will remove the repo soon). It was great for a while but the problem with github is that, users can't search via game title. They have to know the specific game id for the specific game and have to use the browser's find/search function to locate the patch file. Not a good way to collaborative I think. Hence, I decided to create this site to solve that problem.

Features

1. A-Z Index of Game Title.
2. Front page displays update history of Cheats Database.
3. Users can reply at any specific game title to report new cheats or checksum information.
4. Live Search. Just Key in the Game ID or Game Title in the Search Field
5. FAQs Section. Will be updated if there are new information or updates.
6. Download entire DB with 1-click.
7. Report Section.

For now Report Section & Commenting is the only way to report cheats and save data information. I will think of a way to improve the site over time. Please spread this news to other PS3 News & Hack Sites!

I believe this website will help bring cheats contribution for BSD to the next level!

Members like @X-GHOST-X , @Wildfire , @haxxxen , @KE-HA and @zeick will get contributor access.

As always, special thanks to @flatz & @aldostools .

The following 4 users say thank you to X-GHOST-X for this useful post:

bejekas, Gabberhard, mnga13, uaeonly
04-12-2013, 06:27 PM #2
Sonoro
I like anteaters
Originally posted by X View Post
he ngu here is a little info about the new home from Bruteforce Smile

Hello Guys,

Code:
Previously, the database was hosted in github (I will remove the repo soon). It was great for a while but the problem with github is that, users can't search via game title. They have to know the specific game id for the specific game and have to use the browser's find/search function to locate the patch file. Not a good way to collaborative I think. Hence, I decided to create this site to solve that problem.

Features

3. Users can reply at any specific game title to report new cheats or checksum information.
7. Report Section.

For now Report Section & Commenting is the only way to report cheats and save data information. I will think of a way to improve the site over time. Please spread this news to other PS3 News & Hack Sites!

I believe this website will help bring cheats contribution for BSD to the next level!

Members like @X-GHOST-X , @Wildfire , @haxxxen , @KE-HA and @zeick will get contributor access.

Just wanted you to know that those God of War Ascension codes for orbs and other stuff, are just wrong, i will give you the working ones soon.
04-12-2013, 07:54 PM #3
X-GHOST-X
League Champion
Originally posted by xSonoro View Post
Just wanted you to know that those God of War Ascension codes for orbs and other stuff, are just wrong, i will give you the working ones soon.

ok thx sonoro i think there coplication with the regions of the game but any thx Smile
Last edited by X-GHOST-X ; 04-12-2013 at 08:01 PM.
04-14-2013, 12:43 AM #4

Hello Guys,

Code:

Features

7. Report Section.

if he built in a function to upload to an area for approval there would be way more user submitted cheats then there is
04-14-2013, 12:30 PM #5
X-GHOST-X
League Champion
Originally posted by Karma
if he built in a function to upload to an area for approval there would be way more user submitted cheats then there is

it is you can report cheats on the site Winky Winky
04-25-2013, 01:05 PM #6
X-GHOST-X
League Champion
To all Save Modder and Code maker

Originally Posted by gingerbread
Hey Guys,

I have added a mini-forum to the site. Off couse is not has big has PS3HAX. Its purpose is to Submit, Share, Report, Find, Discuses anything related to Bruteforce Save Data and its cheats database.

Code:
It requires you be registered on to the site before you can post on the forum. Only needs to be registered once! Single sign-on. For some reason, I can't solve why hotmail user can't receive the registreation mail. Gmail is the preferred email.

I can't be replying to every email that I receive from the site. So I removed the contact page. Due to recent events, I want a channel where user of BSD could receive support easily not just replying to a single thread. Not productive IMO. Hence, after much thinking, I decided to add the small forum.

At the moment I am looking for couple of Staff Member to be mods for the forum. Requirement. Simple. Must have expert knowledge in Bruteforce Save Data & Patch Creator. Must have submitted both GG style & BSD style Cheats. So that you can respond to user aid with your knowledge. For now I have picked @X-GHOST-X .

If GG is going to be around for a longtime so is BSD. This is to keep the BSD support, users and cheat codes alive!

I will improve the forum/site over-time.

Edit :

I hope you can join the site @aldostools .

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

Originally posted by SherryBirkin View Post

new forum for this is now online Happy

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

It does not matter whether if you are on Original Firmware (OFW) or Custom Firmware (CFW), the cheats should work for you. The only difference if you are on OFW, you won’t be able to apply cheats on copy-protected save datas. Also, in some circumstances, you would get corrupted save error when transferring via XMB. The only way to transfer those type of saves is via Backup Managers or FTP.
07-18-2013, 02:42 AM #7
psnrajdeep1
Do a barrel roll!
thanks man
07-18-2013, 06:39 AM #8
Best of luck buddy

Hello Guys,

Code:

Features

7. Report Section.

04-01-2014, 07:04 AM #9
Can someone update the link, Google Chrome cant find it
04-01-2014, 08:10 AM #10
X-GHOST-X
League Champion
Originally posted by kazuto View Post
Can someone update the link, Google Chrome cant find it

Site is offline sorry to say that

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo