04-21-2013, 06:53 PM #1
SnaY
Former Lead of GS
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); For all those who have the custom firmware ps3ITA DEX v2 version, as you all know in this cfw has an integrated pgk called change IDPS al Region, this pkg allows you to go online by the yellow LED come to the ps3 and an auto restart of the console itself, in certain ps3 and has been seen that this automatic works sometimes does not work, there will be enough to install the pkg and run it manually and you will not ever again the error of the PSN

w/Donwload Links : You must login or register to view this content.
Sorry For Bad English but im italian Winky Winky Enjoy -imSnaYxo

The following 2 users say thank you to SnaY for this useful post:

ITAzMoDz, ZeN MoDdErZ
04-21-2013, 07:01 PM #2
Chaos
Who’s Jim Erased?
How can I go to this I am on rebug 4.30.2 cex will I need to convert to dex first?
04-21-2013, 07:02 PM #3
Absolute Zero
Do your homework, fool.
so basically what your telling me is you can go online without a valid ID? Because thats what I got out of this, and thats not true. I have Ps3ita 4.21 DEX, and I CANNOT go online with it, because I am CONSOLE BANNED. Please, clear up what you said.
04-21-2013, 07:13 PM #4
SnaY
Former Lead of GS
mmm...
Last edited by SnaY ; 04-21-2013 at 07:49 PM.
04-21-2013, 07:14 PM #5
Sabent
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by JkilizotesHD View Post
so basically what your telling me is you can go online without a valid ID? Because thats what I got out of this, and thats not true. I have Ps3ita 4.21 DEX, and I CANNOT go online with it, because I am CONSOLE BANNED. Please, clear up what you said.

He is saying that you do not need to switch your PS3ID NOT consoleid.
04-21-2013, 07:26 PM #6
Şo∏Ψ ₩ʜI₮℮
Can’t trickshot me!
---____---
04-21-2013, 07:30 PM #7
Originally posted by imSnaYxo View Post
If you need console ID i have it but im selling it Winky Winky -imSnaYxo

You must login or register to view this content.
04-21-2013, 07:49 PM #8
SnaY
Former Lead of GS
oh sorry Sad Awesome
04-21-2013, 07:50 PM #9
iMauro
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by goo123 View Post
How can I go to this I am on rebug 4.30.2 cex will I need to convert to dex first?

No, you don't have to convert to DEX but you need to install: You must login or register to view this content.
WARNING: This one is for 4.30 REBUG so dont use this one if you're on 4.21 REBUG

Step 1: Turn your internet connection off to be sure you wont use this online
Step 2: Install and run the pkg file
Step 3: Continue and it is possible your PS3 is FREEZING BUT DONT TURN IT OFF JUST LEAVE THE PS3 ON TILL IT SAYS ITS FINISHED (THIS CAN TAKE 2+ MINUTES), OTHERWISE YOU'LL MAYBE GET A BRICK OR A RED SCREEN OF DEATH. (I turned it off while on DEX and got the Red Screen)
Step 4: Your PS3 will reboot and now just go to REBUG TOOLBOX and turn the system mode to REBUG
Step 5: You're now able to go online! And turn your internet connection back on if its still off
If you need another download link just go to: You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked iMauro for this useful post:

SnaY
07-12-2013, 07:49 AM #10
ITAzMoDz
NextGenUpdate Elite
Great tutorial tanks bro

The following 2 users say thank you to ITAzMoDz for this useful post:

porcodio99, SnaY

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo