11-24-2013, 11:27 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

PS3 Library .NET

Version 4.5.1

Make real time tools easily for DEX or CEX consoles !

A new version of PS3Lib is now published. This dll allow you to connect into .NET language your console with TMAPI(Target Manager API) or with CCAPI(Control Console API) this works on DEX/CEX.

You should use this version to use CCAPI 2.70 (released coming soon).
This DLL is compatible also with CCAPI 2.60 but not anymore with older version (like CCAPI 2.50).

The download link is at the bottom of the page. The executables are inside the package with two demo projects included for understand how to use the full DLL (each functions are commented).

New features:

- Support CCAPI v2.60+.
- Read/Write memory as 'double'.
- Read/Write memory as 'float' array.
- ArrayBuilder constructor overload.
- Some functions fixes.

Some changes:

An overload of the class ArrayBuilder has been added, you can now define directly the size of the array that you want get on the class, just look that exemple:

ArrayBuilder build = new ArrayBuilder(0x50); // Create automatically an array with 80 bytes (0x50).
build.Write.SetInt32(0, 1337); // We write random things inside for exemple.
PS3.SetMemory(offset, build.ToArray()); // New feature who allow you to return the build as an array of bytes.

New extensions are implemented, we can now write/read memory floats array and doubles:

// Writes
PS3.Extensions.WriteDouble(offset, double);
PS3.Extensions.WriteFloats(offset, float[]);

// Read
double d = PS3.Extensions.ReadDouble(offset);
float[] fA = PS3.Extensions.ReadFloats(offset, length); // The second argument is the length of the array that we want get, exemple if we want the position XYZ of Call Of Duty we will put 3.

Some functions have been updated, like ReadString etc due to a bad code quality.

MD5 Hash:

- 0B35CC2DF877C881469094FE47D2E825

You must login or register to view this content.
(Download the .zip who contain the dll, the demos and source)
Last edited by iMCSx ; 02-15-2016 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Update v4.5.1

The following 170 users say thank you to iMCSx for this useful post:

^TPP^, -JM-, -SuperMan, ..jigsaw, {H} | Exception, {OM}1337{OM}, One, Kappa, ϟ c0rruption ϟ, A_Gen_Fiasco, aityahiaidir, Albus, anxify, BadChoicesZ, bAdReQuEsT, BeeMovie, bhoot-iq, BISOON, Brag, Choco, Cien, CITYCOMET, cl_21, Cmd-X, codmadz332, ContinueModder, cool9187, Creepzoid 0___0, Cyb3r, Dan Dactyl, Dan94, Dannie Fresh, Dark Nacho, Demon2Roxx, ErasedDev, DjFly, dnawrkshp, dolby1, EliteHackzPS3, esc0rtd3w, FarSideX, flynhigh09, FM|T Enstone, FM|T xDevOpS, FM|T ZoRo, Foxhoundz3, FranceDowngrade, FusionIsDaName, Gaukler1, Gendjisan, LightningMods, Harry, Hate, HeroWin, HiddenHour, homeedog, Hori_By_Nature, Hunter926, i_iTop_i, i6oz, Callumeleyy, iLLy-i, ImPiffHD, ImPokerz, Insult, iRnZ, iStonerHQ, iTпDM, JamRock2, Jannik007, JATOCH, JemEO, OfficialJesseP, Jgood, jp187187, kaser, KevinWinterX, Khairul Anuar, KILLSAGAINGoDz, kiwi_modz, KranK, Krxxl, Kryptus, LizzoOo, Loxy, M-alShammary, M4K3VELi7-, Macauly, Mango_Knife, mastakiller13, Mateljgz, Mawndo, MegaMister, metoshkata, MOD-RuLeZ, MODZ4FUN420, moekroeman, Mr.Azoz, MrBerrics and 70 other users.
11-30-2013, 01:25 PM #38
Yo06Player
I am error
Yes but CCAPI 2.0 pkg is not compatible with CFW cobra
11-30-2013, 01:34 PM #39
Thread updated !

PS3Lib v4.1.1.0 released, all errors during the connection or instances have been fixed.

The dll works just fine now, thanks to SnaY for his testings Smile
12-05-2013, 02:35 AM #40
Originally posted by LaRip8 View Post
Can Someone Help Me With This... I Don't Understand It...

Go MSDN and learn C# dude.
12-05-2013, 04:08 AM #41
Decided to implement this into NetCheat but there are a few things I would like added.

a) PS3API.GetMemory returns a boolean of whether the memory existed. This allows NetCheat to create a memory range file programmatically. With the TMAPI, it should return SNRESULT.SN_S_OK if it does exist.
b) I'd also like the ability to stop the process (TMAPI). Otherwise I'd have to remove the feature from NC.
c) Rebooting the PS3 is extremely useful if you freeze and there doesn't seem to be a way to do that.

Of course if they have been added it would be cool if you could explain how to use them. Thanks.
Last edited by dnawrkshp ; 12-05-2013 at 05:05 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to dnawrkshp for this useful post:

Dan Dactyl, JATOCH, kiwi_modz, Renton
12-05-2013, 08:42 AM #42
JATOCH
Bounty hunter
Would be great to see Netcheat for cex!
12-05-2013, 10:21 PM #43
Originally posted by dnawrkshp View Post
Decided to implement this into NetCheat but there are a few things I would like added.

a) PS3API.GetMemory returns a boolean of whether the memory existed. This allows NetCheat to create a memory range file programmatically. With the TMAPI, it should return SNRESULT.SN_S_OK if it does exist.
b) I'd also like the ability to stop the process (TMAPI). Otherwise I'd have to remove the feature from NC.
c) Rebooting the PS3 is extremely useful if you freeze and there doesn't seem to be a way to do that.

Of course if they have been added it would be cool if you could explain how to use them. Thanks.

//DEX
PS3.TMAPI.ResetToXMB(TMAPI.ResetTarget.Soft);

//CEX
PS3.CCAPI.ShutDown(CCAPI.RebootFlags.SoftReboot);

You can also do hard, quick and turn off etc. Hope this helps.
Last edited by JemEO ; 12-05-2013 at 10:25 PM.
12-07-2013, 04:11 AM #44
Originally posted by JemEO

//DEX
PS3.TMAPI.ResetToXMB(TMAPI.ResetTarget.Soft);

//CEX
PS3.CCAPI.ShutDown(CCAPI.RebootFlags.SoftReboot);

You can also do hard, quick and turn off etc. Hope this helps.

The TMAPI.ResetToXMB doesn't shutdown the console. The reason I want it to shutdown instead of reset is because when you reset it requires any connected controllers to be physically reconnected. But thanks for the CCAPI function.

The following user thanked dnawrkshp for this useful post:

Mango_Knife
12-07-2013, 06:10 PM #45
Originally posted by dnawrkshp View Post
The TMAPI.ResetToXMB doesn't shutdown the console. The reason I want it to shutdown instead of reset is because when you reset it requires any connected controllers to be physically reconnected. But thanks for the CCAPI function.

Glad I could help. And if you want to shutdown, here is a function for how you can do that.

if (PS3.GetCurrentAPI() == SelectAPI.TargetManager)
PS3TMAPI.PowerOff(target, bForce);
else
PS3.CCAPI.ShutDown(CCAPI.RebootFlags.ShutDown);

The following user thanked JemEO for this useful post:

-JM-
12-07-2013, 09:05 PM #46
Originally posted by JemEO
Glad I could help. And if you want to shutdown, here is a function for how you can do that.

if (PS3.GetCurrentAPI() == SelectAPI.TargetManager)
PS3TMAPI.PowerOff(target, bForce);
else
PS3.CCAPI.ShutDown(CCAPI.RebootFlags.ShutDown);

Yeah I used that when I was using the target manager directly but I don't want to use that so I don't have to add a reference to the ps3tmapi_net.dll. Since it is illegal to have, I don't distribute it with NetCheat or NetCheat's source (which is annoying everytime I want to update the source). I can, however, distribute PS3Lib with NetCheat and people won't ask why it crashes when they try to boot it up. I'll just wait for an update from iMCSx.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo