Post: [RELEASE] Red-EyeX32 - Playstation 3 Save Data Encryptor
01-14-2014, 02:58 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well I was bored and I started to make this test app that used this awesome library from my awesome friend Happy
This tool will allow you to decrypt all playstation 3 save data files with a click of a button!

You can view the current hashes, decrypt or encrypt your playstation 3 saves.
It uses aldotool's configuration file for the secure_file_id directly from his host site...
Which means that you will always get the latest keys!

It gets the secure_file_id automatically when the save directory is loaded (if available of course).
The secure_file_id is important for the data encryption.

You must login or register to view this content.

NOTE:
- If the tool didn't find your game secure_file_id then something is wrong with aldotool's .conf file.

This tool is basically a portable version of BruteForceSaveData which I think is pretty cool and it doesn't use any other .exe file to decrypt the files like pfdtool and etc...

It took me a while to get the library working, but I have successfully got it working with no problems.
I would like to thank Jappi88 for everything! He's been a very kind and awesome person with sharing his library that he took a very long time to make, which I am very pleased Smile

If you guys have any problems, please let me know in a reply to the thread

Virus Scan:

Download Link:
Last edited by Red-EyeX32 ; 08-05-2014 at 01:03 AM.

The following 28 users say thank you to Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

-SuperMan, .MrRedDoT, /SneakerStreet/, $ticky, Ansity., BadChoicesZ, ErasedDev, EliteHackzPS3, GaMeRGiRL_2310, JakeP0500, Luphox, Mango_Knife, Master0wn3r, Maty360414, John, Pseudo_Soldier, SavageRising, SHAkA, SnaY, SomeBody17, SubTheKy3s, Tyler, Wretch 32, X-GHOST-X
08-07-2014, 03:30 AM #11
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight
Is it possible to mod the savefiles with this tool?
01-10-2019, 06:04 AM #12
jfz000
Rookie
The mediafire link is dead. Could this please be reuploaded?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo