Post: Make transfers via FTP with his(her,its) Smartphone (more needs for PC)
02-02-2014, 10:43 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yoo NGU, Thus here is it is for a young tutoriel safe(sure) how to make transfers in FTP without his(her,its) computer, I did not try with a device apple because I have it not to you to make out a will(to test). Material(equipment): - a Smartphone - Have PlayStore ( android ) TUTO: Go on Play Store and download: - http: // [url]www.noelshack.com/2014-01-1388883535-sc[/url] reenshot-2014-01-05-01-58-25.png - http: // [url]www.noelshack.com/2014-01-1388883942-sc[/url] reenshot-2014-01-05-02-05-27.png The first one(night) app is as to spin Ila and the second is as Winrar. To archive zip, Rar will serve to unwind your files to obtain the file from it or the file(case) in the extension that you (Ben.pkg) Thus when you have Dwan what you want, you him(it) unwind then meeting(appointment) on " and FTP " once the thrown(launched) app click add then it wrote " votreserveur.com " there put your IP then below click to protect. Then click on laconnexion, then click on "OK" do not bring in a user nor MDP then you will see Dev _hdd0 as on Pc thus up to here OK. Meeting(Appointment) on Dev _hdd0 / GAMES / BLESXXXXX / EB00T .BIN if you want to change Eboot etc. as on Pc... Last Manipulation before the end of the tuto, once returned in the place where you want to be to click on (upper left) local Administrator of files, go to Download then click your reboot or I do not know what may clique(pipe band) on the download, replace / to crush(to give up)? Make yes and it's done. Good evening: p

The following user thanked Reeplay' for this useful post:

JakeP0500
02-11-2014, 06:40 PM #2
JakeP0500
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Reeplay
Make yes and it's done. Good evening: p

Nice post, though could be refined. I never though about just FTPing to my Ps3, but a quick search of ftp on the Play Store and sure enough, there was You must login or register to view this content. <- Direct Link
02-19-2014, 08:06 PM #3
Do you need a CFW for this

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo