05-15-2014, 03:34 PM #1
lanander23
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); *Credits for this tool and all offsets it contains go to Me and Lil--Bad*
Special Thanks too Bass_Haxor and BadLuckBrian for Helping me code Dynamic pointers in VS.
This was my first attempt at a tool. Basically it's meant too get the Job done.

PS Home Tool You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan You must login or register to view this content.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]31247[/ATTACH]

This PS home tool contents
    Ghost Glitch "Walking through walls"
Freeze / Anti Freeze
Changing Name
Command Prompt/Written Text
Run/Walk Speed
Server On/Off
CCAPI And TMAPI Compatible

Things to keep in mind

-Freeze "When enabled entering and exiting wardrobe enables it" Shiver *Freezes Everyone but You*
Also Prior to common belief it's not a "Tranny Freeze" It just needs to be done as a female avatar. To make it work with a male avatar Tranny merge is used too Swap genders. Hence you're a female either way.

-Name Change "You have to switch servers after changing your name to make it show".
Your name can contain many UTF-8 Characters. You can copy and paste UTF's into the Name box in my Tool.
This is the Easiest way to test and see which symbols you like and which work.
Keep in mind your name will not change on your screen. Only on other peoples screens.

-Command Prompt. A few Months back Sony "Accidentally" released there Developer Eboot.
This was the list of commands that used to work with the on screen You must login or register to view this content.

-To give you a better idea of what i mean by "on Screen Command Prompt You must login or register to view this content."

On the Retail Eboot only some of these commands work.
Most beneficial commands to Users "Enablers are usually 0/1" All commands are typed as such
*ShowFPS 1* Upon pressing Enter the command will be enabled.
    Worth While Command List *1/0 Enable and Disable*
AdminChatRange 1/0
consoleFont Debug
consoleNumLines 1-40
home
mlaashowedges 1
-You'll Find many Colour and Override Colours-
How to Enable these = *None OFF False White Black Blue Grey BASIS NotFound OutofMem Bump Noise*
overrideColour
overrideColour2
overrideColour2d
Person.Local.SetClothingComponent I'll Explain this Below
showChannelInfo 1/0
showDAO 1/0
showModelBounds none Off Local World
showModelInfo 1/0

The Commands are a lot of Trial and Error. To see which work and which don't.
All of which i found to work i put into a list and put there enablers with them. You must login or register to view this content.

-Not every command or enabler is there. So you can also do a lot of testing on your own.
Logoff, Home, and Reloadscene commands are useful if you get stuck in loading screens, or Glitches
So now that you understand a little bit about the commands the testing is free for you to do.

Person.Local.SetClothingComponent
Every Item on PS home is controlled by an item code. Some are Rewards some are Purchased.
Sites such as *Pshomecentral.net, Pshomebeta.net* Have Databases Full of Home item codes.
To Let you test this and see how it works i'll be giving you a male and a female item
    Person.Local.SetClothingComponent A7A6105E-46154204-907A7887-04F95064
Person.Local.SetClothingComponent FC440FFD-9D544890-A58C9282-24812C20

Top is Female Bottom code is Male. You can Copy and paste these directly in my Tool under the Command Tab.

For those of you Not wanting to, Or not able to Real time edit i will also post a Link below to an IDA modified Eboot. This will contain quite a few things that are useful to you on PS home.

PS Home Developer 1.83 Eboot :You must login or register to view this content.
PS Home 1.86 IDA Modified Working Debug Eboot :You must login or register to view this content.
This Eboot was made for ITA Dex. I'll post a link to a default modded eboot later. For those booting with multiman Ex.

PS Home Simple Netcheat Coding. You must login or register to view this content.
Credits To Mcmar For Flirty + Unwell Status Changes, and the Base NCL.

I'm Releasing this now because there's a slight interest in PS home on this website. Lol! All of these modifications have been done for almost a year now just never released.

ALSO. There's plenty more offsets and Modifications to home that are not in this tool. If anyone wants to make a tool Or wants the rest of the offsets such as All Character Sizes *Head, Neck, Nose, Avatar Height* Ex. Or Name color offsets, Club Channel adjustments, and Pre text writing, Just send me a PM i'll send you the offsets.

NOTE : Below Here is for Educational purposes and for those who want to experiment. Smile 

So. Other things that have been tested but not fully experimented on.
I will be posting all of dumps that can be found from the command.
ShowModel AddModel LoadModel are all commands inside of the command list.
Model Format in PS home *addr gcaddr vramaddr tmaddr size width height filename*
Link to Full Model List You must login or register to view this content.

Before sony had made measures to Stop people from using the Developer Eboot On PS Home.
This was a list of Rexec Commands. To say the least it was the coolest thing ever done on PS home.
You must login or register to view this content.

On PS Home Each Player has a Medius and Global account ID.
When in use you could use Any one of these Rexec commands to Control any player in Home.
Done as so. Rexec *Users Medius Or Global ID Entered here* Then Enter any Command on that list

-Example Rexec 382737309 Teleport 1 3 2. This command would Teleport the user you chose to the Coordinates you wrote in the server you are in.

Now you may be asking why any of this matters anymore. I can personally say i've tried everything to Boot home from the Developer Eboot. PS Home Dev's added security measures to make sure it was never used live again.
But. IF. you were able too you would have control of any and every player in PS home with some of the coolest and interesting abilities.

If anyone is up to a challenge. The Dev Eboot Is Posted Above
The Goal would be bypassing the Update and Launching the Developer Version of home Yet again.

Let Me know of anything I've posted that doesn't work/Is incorrect. I have quit playing home For the most part i had my run on that game. Hope you can experiment and have some fun with this.
Last edited by lanander23 ; 05-16-2014 at 01:38 AM. Reason: Added Attachment Picture

The following 15 users say thank you to lanander23 for this useful post:

BaSs_HaXoR, CFW602FTW, CodJumper:, FERNAN-NAVARONE, HaTeRM4NR33T, hb666, KareraHekku, LilBad, lmTumbler, loganfive, Mango_Knife, Meshoo_x3, Taylors Bish, The★A1★HAXO_oR, Yandar99
05-15-2014, 09:40 PM #11
lanander23
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by TheyCallMeFox View Post
Land can you give me a little tutorial how to have MOD chat prefix using this tool?

You can't Mod Chat Prefix with this tool anymore. It was only on the Developer Eboot.
You can still change the Prefix because the command still works. But only Toggleadmin Command can make it show in the chatlog. So it's useless
05-15-2014, 09:45 PM #12
Originally posted by lanander23 View Post
You can't Mod Chat Prefix with this tool anymore. It was only on the Developer Eboot.
You can still change the Prefix because the command still works. But only Toggleadmin Command can make it show in the chatlog. So it's useless

But i can do ICE right? On CEX?
05-15-2014, 09:47 PM #13
lanander23
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by TheyCallMeFox View Post
But i can do ICE right? On CEX?

ICE is done through Person.local.setclothingcomponent *Item code* Yes you can. Any item except Locomotions and Furniture.
05-15-2014, 09:48 PM #14
ICE is done through Person.local.setclothingcomponent *Item code* Yes you can. Any item except Locomotions and Furniture.

Thanks i will test it out tomorrow , i got CCAPI 2.50.
05-16-2014, 12:06 AM #15
LilBad
Haxor!
Nice tutorial you got there! Pretty much detailed to be a n00b-friendly tutorial.
Also, I like how you wrote my name wrong there :'p
05-16-2014, 01:17 AM #16
lanander23
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by LilBad View Post
Nice tutorial you got there! Pretty much detailed to be a n00b-friendly tutorial.
Also, I like how you wrote my name wrong there :'p

You're welcome :P
05-16-2014, 08:58 PM #17
You're welcome :P

Is there a admin cmd to sniff the item codes of someone? So i dont need a DB lol
05-17-2014, 12:19 AM #18
I have a problem, the tool works perfectly, less Console, I write something in and nothing happens, I use NetCheat and works, but not clothes codes.
I dont know what to do...
SOME HELP!?
05-17-2014, 03:41 PM #19
lanander23
Do a barrel roll!
I'm not sure what you mean by less console?
If you enable the console and it shows up on your screen + being able to type into it.
Just try typing ShowFPS 1 . and hitting enter on *A keyboard connected to your Playstation*

The following user thanked lanander23 for this useful post:

Marihuana

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo