05-15-2014, 06:00 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

UPDATE: 2.50 Compatibility

Download:
Removed: GetInfos(); //Timer
Reason: Used CCAPI 2.00's GetLVL2 Memory, for ConsoleID and PSID, but 2.50 Removed GetLVL2 Memory. So you can still get your Console Info "Get PSID" and/or "Get PSID" using my PS3LIB4.4 UNOFFICIAL. (Better than 4.3 PS3Lib)

(2.50) Download: You must login or register to view this content.

(2.50) Source: You must login or register to view this content.

Developed By: BaSs_HaXoR
Addresses & help: Lalander23/Outsider
Addresses: Lil_Bad
C# bits of code: Dnarkship

*THIS ISN'T FINISHED!, I have been too busy to program tools/mod, and i have been doing real life shizz so i had some peepz that wanted this thing released so i figured i would. Enjoy.

Lots of support/help from Lalander23/Outsider. Happy Or did i already mention that Winky Winky
Most everything in here was found by Lalander23/Outsider, so feel free to thank him.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Source Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Preview/Pictures:
You must login or register to view this content.

#INSTRUCTIONS#

-) Connect & Attach (as always, Duh. xD)

-)For avatar customizations to show up, you must go in and out of wardrobe for it to show/stick...
Same with FREEZE/UNFREEZE

## You MUST go back into wardrobe to turn FREEZE off once its turned on!##

-) To use the IP Sniffer (Not technically sniffing, just reading from memory by ping), click "Start Sniff" on the
program, open up console on the PSHOME and type in "ping", then press enter.

You can also type from your computer in the console from the "Command Console" Control in the "DEV" panel...
But you must hit enter with a connected keyboard to the PS3 still.
Last edited by BaSs_HaXoR ; 08-25-2014 at 02:20 PM. Reason: CCAPI 2.50 Compatibility (FIX*)

The following 28 users say thank you to BaSs_HaXoR for this useful post:

-SuperMan, Eddie Mac, Asian, CFW602FTW, Creepzoid 0___0, DeLuca, DirtyBirD, Sabotage, LightningMods, iBuMxURxMuM, KareraHekku, khalid5257, lanander23, LaughTracks, LilBad, Mango_Knife, Miyata, NGU-xNiicKzHD, Smooth, RTE, Super Gamer, Taylors Bish, Thatguy7, Winter, worrorfight, Yasunick

The following user groaned BaSs_HaXoR for this awful post:

Renton
05-16-2014, 07:11 PM #20
Originally posted by Warrior View Post
Please Shut the fuck about your shitty tools jesus cant we just be friends

fucking this is my code

no no its my code who gives a flying fuck if its your code lol your a bunch of babys crying about tools

Well, "shitty tools" was unneeded and rude, and i haven't had a problem with anyone even you, until rude comments toward me that lead in no direction but to start issues.

The following user thanked BaSs_HaXoR for this useful post:

Eddie Mac
05-16-2014, 09:40 PM #21
xIC3D
Banned
Originally posted by HaXoR View Post
Well, truth be told i didn't STEAL code, you can't put ownership on code... But i don't need his permission as their isn't copyright on the program that i was given, and then told BY YOU to deobfuscate... which i did, and then used what i found within it to my benefit. So, like i said before, i give credit to those that have helped me in the development of my program, therefore i gave DNA proper credits. The code was convenient and efficient so i used it... although i modified it a bit to my liking.
To be honest, I think your more upset than anyone... I doubt DNA would have a problem with it as he has better things to do than worry about something so petty.
Good day.

I talked with Dna on skype, he said you never asked him or talked to him about it? .. So giving credits when you stole code, eh..
05-16-2014, 09:42 PM #22
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by xIC3D View Post
I talked with Dna on skype, he said you never asked him or talked to him about it? .. So giving credits when you stole code, eh..

It's a fuckin PS Home tool lmao go cry somewhere else and move on already.

The following user thanked Eddie Mac for this useful post:

05-16-2014, 09:52 PM #23
xIC3D
Banned
Originally posted by eddie
It's a fuckin PS Home tool lmao go cry somewhere else and move on already.

Can you please tell me how I'm crying, asking why he gave credits to DNA When he never talked to him?
At least I don't need to use windows movie maker to edit my montages =Z

And your correct, It's PS Home Tool - I'm aware. What's the issue with PSHOME?
05-16-2014, 10:09 PM #24
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Can you please tell me how I'm crying, asking why he gave credits to DNA When he never talked to him?
At least I don't need to use windows movie maker to edit my montages =Z

And your correct, It's PS Home Tool - I'm aware. What's the issue with PSHOME?

lmfao you still crying, I guess so. I can see now that PS Home is your home by the way you NEG me :/ lol poor guy needs a friend.
05-17-2014, 02:18 AM #25
Do you have to have DEX to make this work or is the CEX option actually available?
05-17-2014, 04:11 AM #26
Originally posted by HaXoR View Post

Developed By: BaSs_HaXoR
Addresses & help: Lalander23/Outsider
Addresses: Lil_Bad
C# bits of code: Dnarkship

*THIS ISN'T FINISHED!, I have been too busy to program tools/mod, and i have been doing real life shizz so i had some peepz that wanted this thing released so i figured i would. Enjoy.

Lots of support/help from Lalander23/Outsider. Happy Or did i already mention that Winky Winky
Most everything in here was found by Lalander23/Outsider, so feel free to thank him.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Source Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Preview/Pictures:

#INSTRUCTIONS#

-) Connect & Attach (as always, Duh. xD)

-)For avatar customizations to show up, you must go in and out of wardrobe for it to show/stick...
Same with FREEZE/UNFREEZE

## You MUST go back into wardrobe to turn FREEZE off once its turned on!##

-) To use the IP Sniffer (Not technically sniffing, just reading from memory by ping), click "Start Sniff" on the
program, open up console on the PSHOME and type in "ping", then press enter.

You can also type from your computer in the console from the "Command Console" Control in the "DEV" panel...
But you must hit enter with a connected keyboard to the PS3 still.

Help.... im getting a 80010009 error every time i start up pshome? how can i fix this? i have a 4.30.2 REX REBUG CEX CFW ps3,
05-17-2014, 12:42 PM #27
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Crying? C'mon you piece of shit, look at yourself. If pshome were that bad why the fuck are you even replying to this thread? Gtfo from it, simply. If you don't like home and got nothing posetive to say, then fuck off you shit bag.

Altrough I'm done discussing about the tool, or offsets for home. I don't have time to waste when shitty kids like you come on ngu and think they are something playing & modding cod games.. Skid.

lol built up anger i see.
05-17-2014, 03:31 PM #28
lanander23
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by dre View Post
Help.... im getting a 80010009 error every time i start up pshome? how can i fix this? i have a 4.30.2 REX REBUG CEX CFW ps3,

Anyone having issues Booting. Or having problems with PS home
Check this thread You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo