06-01-2014, 03:09 AM #1
Cain532
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alright, so for those of you that don't know, I just finished a HUGE project which can be found You must login or register to view this content.[/COLOR], where I made a RTE tool for all the Metal Gear games available on the PS3, MGS2, MGS3, MGS4, MGS5 and MGS PeaceWalker.

UPDATE!!!

Alrighty then folks, I will be re-opening requests for RTE tools Happy I've finally got my projects manageable so now I can get back on track So without further nonsense from me, please request away!!!

Thanks to everyone for their support!!

I'm currently making tools for the following games; Got a few more tools on the way! be sure to check back!!

1. Bioshock series [acquiring games]
  2. Need For Speed series [acquiring games]
  3. Dishonored [acquiring game]
  4. Fallout 3 GOTY EditionYou must login or register to view this content.
  5. Saints Row ThirdYou must login or register to view this content.
  6. Saints Row 4[issues] - Black Screen on boot up, ETA Unknown
  7. Zone of the Enders HD CollectionYou must login or register to view this content. I intend on doing more with this game, finding stuff is difficult though lol
  8. FarCry 3You must login or register to view this content. This tool has a few issues that I am aware of, and I will be fixing soon.
  9. Final Fantasy X HD[Incomplete] I couldn't get this game to work on my PS3 and I'm too cheap to buy it...
  10. Red Dead Redemption You must login or register to view this content.
  11. Crysis 3[Incomplete] Game froze constantly, need a better copy of it. WILL revisit
  12. Mass Effect 3[Incomplete] I honestly forgot about this one, but I plan on revisiting it in the future
  13. Dead Rising 2 You must login or register to view this content.

Change Log UPDATED

I never once forgot about everybody here, merely got super busy with life and work and everything else around it. You all have helped me get to where I am here on NGU and I owe everything to you. So I want to personally thank all of you for everything you've done for me.

Last edited by Cain532 ; 06-07-2015 at 03:21 PM.

The following 38 users say thank you to Cain532 for this useful post:

Hammy, Asian, BeaTsDominion, bilalansari, Black_ice, Calyx, Camo Overalls, Citadel, Creepz, Creepzoid 0___0, Dan Dactyl, Ember2012, exxxodia, Geo, hibye3, iiCaNHaX, Welsh, KranK, Deleted-User0000000012210, Loxy, Marco_Legend, MODZ4FUN420, MR_M5, NGU Whale, PinKPanther1020, razor546PL, ResistTheSteam, Roby69--, RTE, Sir Zee, Smexeh, Tustin, worrorfight, ZackFairFF7X, Zambie, zKillShxt

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo