07-15-2014, 10:09 PM #1
seb5594
Proud Former Admin
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Yo NextGenUpdate Members,

The method to run SPRX (Plugins) on the PS3 Console is finally out and here's a little tool i made few weeks ago, it's a GUI for You must login or register to view this content.'s ingame_loader and will save you some time to build SPRX Elf.

You must login or register to view this content.

You can resign it after it to a EBOOT.bin using TrueAncestor EBOOT Resigner to a CEX or DEX Eboot.
Put your eboot.elf (or whatever the name of it is of your file) in the same folder as the tool, or it will crash.

Step by Step Noob Tutorial

1. Put your elf file you want to make able to Plugins in the same folder as the tool
  2. Open up the SPRX Elf Builder Tool
  3. Press the "..." Button to search for your .elf File and select it
  4. Change "MyPlugin" to the SPRX Plugin Name
  5. Put your SPRX to "/dev_hdd0/tmp/PLUGINNAME.sprx"
  6. Enjoy

Changelog

v1.03 - Removed some debug printf's (was there for test reasons)
v1.02 - Updated with Therifboys new ingame_loader which fixes some Games like CoD Ghosts
v1.01 - Initial Release

What is SPRX?
SPRX are PS3 Plugins, you can compare them to Xbox DLLs, both needs to be written in C++, but you also have to be careful, i'm not sure what you can fuck up at all on the Console, but i got a RSOD once.
With a plugin will your Code directly executed from Console, means no RTM (Real Time Modding) is required.

Here's a little Video what you can done using it..

Hope ya'll enjoy it, it's a big step for the PS3 Community :yes:
Last edited by seb5594 ; 07-16-2014 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Update

The following 115 users say thank you to seb5594 for this useful post:

-JM-, .MrRedDoT, /SneakerStreet/, Hammy, |_Lion_|, 0zersub, aIex, AlexNGU, ALI ALHILFI, amigaman2005, Ariel R., AussieBornkilla, B777x, Basic_Code, BaSs_HaXoR, BaumHF1, BiG_GHOST_GaMeR, ChOcOsKiZo, Citadel, Dan Dactyl, DeLuca, Sabotage, EdiTzZ, EternalHabit, Father Luckeyy, flynhigh09, Frosty, FusionIsDaName, Geo, goebbels, HeroWin, JLM, hibye3, HighModzz, hkownz, Beats, i6oz, IcyDose, iifire, Im Not Boobdidas, iMoDz-Baptiste, ImPiffHD, iRnZ, iStonerHQ, iTпDM, Welsh, ItsLollo1000, Joel, Johnny_C, joni_djESP, KareraHekku, kennymodfun, KINGMANI, koekiemonstarr2, KranK, Krrish Lobbyman, LaRip8, LaughTracks, LesErased, Loxy, Loz, MagnateSnake13-, Mango_Knife, Maty360414, MegaMister, milky4444, MrBerrics, Mx444, NickBeHaxing, Norway-_-1999, John, NotALegitPlayer, Notorious, Member35342235, Omzzify, oStankyModz, Darth Saul, ProfoundModz, QuantumDev, Rey, Robinriviera12, Roby69--, RoRoH_AR, RouletteBoi, RTE, ryu_hayabusa80, samet2014, Script Kiddie, SlowGrind, Smoky420, SnaY, Sticky, Swaqq, Swifter, SyGnUs, Taylors Bish, The★A1★HAXO_oR, TheSaltCracka, ThrzModding and 15 other users.
07-15-2014, 11:51 PM #11
Swaqq
Professional Thanker
I was gonna message you on skype, but then I forgot cuz I got distracted by this: You must login or register to view this content.
Originally posted by seb5594 View Post

The method to run SPRX (Plugins) on the PS3 Console is finally out and here's a little tool i made few weeks ago, it's a GUI for You must login or register to view this content.'s ingame_loader and will save you some time to build SPRX Elf.

You can resign it after it to a EBOOT.bin using TrueAncestor EBOOT Resigner to a CEX or DEX Eboot.
Put your eboot.elf (or whatever the name of it is of your file) in the same folder as the tool, or it will crash.

1. Put your elf file you want to make able to Plugins in the same folder as the tool
  6. Enjoy

What is SPRX?
SPRX are PS3 Plugins, you can compare them to Xbox DLLs, both needs to be written in C++, but you also have to be careful, i'm not sure what you can fuck up at all on the Console, but i got a RSOD once.
With a plugin will your Code directly executed from Console, means no RTM (Real Time Modding) is required.

07-16-2014, 12:30 AM #12
Sabotage
Gaming Squad
Im sorry for acting like a little bitch, and childish. Nice release.
07-16-2014, 12:40 AM #13
Turk_Warrior
League Champion
Originally posted by seb5594 View Post

6. Enjoy

What is SPRX?

enstone didnt release...

thank god thanks Sebb you tha man thanks

Guys this means 1.11 on mw2 Patches On Black ops 2

Cant wait for you guys to develop Nice Mods This will Have No lag

This will mean Gamemodes Lots of things to deveop nice release its been out there but no1 has released or talked about it
Last edited by Turk_Warrior ; 07-16-2014 at 12:46 AM.

The following user thanked Turk_Warrior for this useful post:

John
07-16-2014, 12:56 AM #14
A Friend
League Champion
Originally posted by Warrior View Post
enstone didnt release...

thank god thanks Sebb you tha man thanks

Guys this means 1.11 on mw2 Patches On Black ops 2

Cant wait for you guys to develop Nice Mods This will Have No lag

This will mean Gamemodes Lots of things to deveop nice release its been out there but no1 has released or talked about it

Less leechers as well since it's C++

The following user thanked A Friend for this useful post:

Turk_Warrior
07-16-2014, 01:23 AM #15
Great fucking release seb, I've been excited since day 1
07-16-2014, 01:40 AM #16
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by A
Less leechers as well since it's C++

ones it's a sprx u can't get the source unless u know ppc and can map it all out :p
07-16-2014, 01:46 AM #17
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by .Vanz View Post
I wonder what cool things can be done with GTA with this. :cstare:

Chr0m3 x MoDz menu something like that can be done with this as he doing it the same way just on 360

The following user thanked SC58 for this useful post:

Vanz
07-16-2014, 01:47 AM #18
Turk_Warrior
League Champion
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
ones it's a sprx u can't get the source unless u know ppc and can map it all out :p

i do belive enstone menu has been mapped out no1 has released it but who knows.. PPC is the way to Crack C++
07-16-2014, 01:59 AM #19
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
Chr0m3 x MoDz menu something like that can be done with this as he doing it the same way just on 360

this is really cool then

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo