07-16-2014, 07:23 AM #1
Shark
Retired.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey, since the method to make sprx's has been released I thought I would make this thread where everyone can post their codes (if they want) and request help (nothing to stupid please...), so ill start it off with a few codes

Write/Read Memory

Int32
*(int*)OffsetToWriteTo = IntergerToWrite;
int mem = *(int*)OffsetToRead;

Float
*(float*)OffsetToWriteTo = FloatToWrite;
float mem = *(int*)OffsetToRead;

there is many more of these just google it or look at xbox :p

Get ProcessID

#include <sys/syscall.h>

sys_pid_t sys_process_getpid(void)
{
system_call_0(1);
return_to_user_prog(sys_pid_t);
}

Sleep

#include <sys/sys_time.h>

void sleep(second_t time)
{
sys_timer_sleep(time);
}

Exit Thread

#include <sys/syscall.h>

int sys_ppu_thread_exit()
{
system_call_1(41, 0);
return_to_user_prog(int);
}

Create Thread

#include <sys/syscall.h>
#include <sys/ppu_thread.h>

sys_ppu_thread_t id;
sys_ppu_thread_t create_thread(void (*entry)(uint64_t), int priority, size_t stacksize, const char* threadname)
{
if(sys_ppu_thread_create(&id, entry, 0, priority , stacksize, 0, threadname) != CELL_OK)
{
console_write("Thread creation failed\n");
}
else
{
console_write("Thread created\n");
}
return id;
}

Console Write

#include <string.h>
#include <sys/syscall.h>
#include <stdarg.h>
#include <stddef.h>

int console_write(const char * s)
{
uint32_t len;
system_call_4(403, 0, (uint64_t) s, std::strlen(s), (uint64_t) &len);
return_to_user_prog(int);
}

Last edited by Shark ; 07-16-2014 at 10:47 AM.

The following 22 users say thank you to Shark for this useful post:

aburezk, Bad Luck Brian, elgolumm, flynhigh09, hackeveryone, HRX3, ImAzazel, iMoDz-Baptiste, ImPiffHD, KareraHekku, KranK, LaRip8, MegaMister, John, NotALegitPlayer, OLDSCHOOLMODZHD, RambosNGU, RouletteBoi, ShutTheCrunchUp, th3_goodGuy, Turk_Warrior, Winter
07-17-2014, 05:39 AM #20
Turk_Warrior
League Champion
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
malicious lol only thing u could do is brick people console or steal info off the ps3 nothing else can be done with it really, but u could easly remove the check via ppc...

But lets not worry about that yet as only thing people would release to fck people stuff up is bricking console but find what ps3 function do with setting up a server and code to get/send to a server won't happen by anyone as that will take awhile and alot to do plus i don't see the point i been using a CID for close to a year now with Tustin and Choco using mad hax sooo do people still steal cid to this day if soo what a shame No

plus your morly going to crash game or mem or get rsod be4 u would "Really" brick ur console lol

when i first said it was possible i didn't mean it would happen that easy you will run into errors and fck ups before that :p

what you just said you will only "GET RSOD" Correct?

i dont want to solder my shit if some1s modded SRPX bricks my ps3
07-17-2014, 06:14 PM #21
All this SPRX looks incredible. I am dieing to learn!
07-17-2014, 07:52 PM #22
Originally posted by Warrior View Post

I haven't bricked yet :p I have been testing for 2 days Happy
07-17-2014, 08:01 PM #23
Sabotage
Gaming Squad

He didn't say that you will only get RSOD, yes you can brick but before bricking you will encounter other error/fuck ups.
Not that you will brick by trying a modded sprx, that there is a possibility for you to brick. BTW you only need to solder
1 wire on your ps3 to unbrick, but you need a good dump so make sure you dump your nand/nor on multiman.
07-17-2014, 08:50 PM #24
A Friend
League Champion
Originally posted by Sabotage View Post
He didn't say that you will only get RSOD, yes you can brick but before bricking you will encounter other error/fuck ups.
Not that you will brick by trying a modded sprx, that there is a possibility for you to brick. BTW you only need to solder
1 wire on your ps3 to unbrick, but you need a good dump so make sure you dump your nand/nor on multiman.

I don't trust multiman, Rebug Toolbox FTW :p
07-17-2014, 09:14 PM #25
Sabotage
Gaming Squad
Originally posted by A
I don't trust multiman, Rebug Toolbox FTW :p

Doesn't matter how you make a dump, you can even do it with a teensy or a e3 flasher, or what ever the any other dumper out there.
Just make one while you can, one day you might regret it, not only you.
07-18-2014, 01:55 AM #26
Turk_Warrior
League Champion
Doesn't matter how you make a dump, you can even do it with a teensy or a e3 flasher, or what ever the any other dumper out there.
Just make one while you can, one day you might regret it, not only you.

got a flasher but no idea to solder nor do i want to

I think the only brick is when your ps3 turns on you will have to reinstall your CFW..
07-18-2014, 01:59 AM #27
Turk_Warrior
League Champion

so i dont have to put the clip on that e3 supplyed just use a wire Soldred to motherboard point to point?
and i can use this wire to downgrade ps3s?
07-18-2014, 02:04 AM #28
Sabotage
Gaming Squad
so i dont have to put the clip on that e3 supplyed just use a wire Soldred to motherboard point to point?
and i can use this wire to downgrade ps3s?

When ever you brick a ps3, the problem is that most of the time it doesn't stay on. Its shuts off after 5 seconds, sometimes more but not enough for you to flash a dump. If you ever brick and your ps3 shuts off by it self, you need to solder a wire from the nor tristate to a GND point on the motherboard. That will force it to stay on for you to flash a good dump. Go to the wiki and look around, you will find more info there. Also if you ever brick PM me.

The following user thanked Sabotage for this useful post:

danyboy666

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo