Post: Get Online on Any CFW Safely! With Rebug Spoof 4.46 (CEX/DEX) To 4.66 (TUT)
11-04-2014, 12:30 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This Tutorial will teach you how to get online on Any CFW Safely i have not seen anyone Post this Method this is a very Clear method on how to get online on any CFW Safely so Enjoy Smile

Step 1: Install Ps3ita Manger v1.51 and Open Ps3ita Manger v1.51
Step 2: Press Start Go to Network Tools and Press X on Restore original console id (EID5) it should say Default console id is always set. That means it worked
Ps3ita Manger v1.51 Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Step 3: You can do this step if you want to be safe and not get caught on a CFW Ps3
Step 4: Install PSNinja_v4 and Open PSNinja_v4
Step 5: Press X on all the highlited option when they all say Done... You are now safe to Sign in
Step 6: Enjoy Online without using any Spoof witch sometimes can brick your ps3

PSNinja_v4 Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Step 7: Want to Disable CFW, Spoof IDPS & PSID and more so it looks like your on a Legit Console ?
Step 8: Install PSNPatch and Open PSNPatch
Step 9: Press X To Spoof IDPS & PSID, disable CFW & EXIT
Step 10: Now its Safe to Log in Smile
Step 11: Do not make it Suspicious when Modding Smile
Step 12: Go back to PSNinja_v4 Press X on all the highlited option when they all say Done... You are now safe to Sign in
PSNPatch 4.66 Download: You must login or register to view this content.

How To Spoof Rebug 4.46 (CEX/DEX) To 4.66
1. Download the PKG file
2. Install it via Install Package Files
3. Run it and accept all the Terms
4. Run Rebug Toolbox and Switch System Mode to REBUG.
5. Done!

[url=https://www.mediafire.com/download/5cm02h9cozo52xj/Proper.Spoof.4.66.Rebug.4.65.1.Cobra.By.HiJaM.GunZ.HoSteR.rar[/url]
Password: clean466
^^^New Working REBUG Spoof^^^ Using it right now.

If you have CCAPI installed you can just Connect and attach with it and Change Console ID to your one or a working Console ID and you can sign in online. Winky Winky

I been using PSNinja & Ps3itaManger for 2 years now and i have not been Console banned
Just do not make it look Suspicious when Modding on Games Simple Smile
This Tutorial was Written by Murderlikedj
Enjoy Online and Stay Safe
Last edited by Murderlikedj ; 12-26-2014 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Added Rebug Spoof Rebug 4.46 (CEX/DEX) To 4.66

The following 16 users say thank you to Murderlikedj for this useful post:

2Crime, 69Modz69, BigModzHD, bmob10189, CITYCOMET, DeflatedFootball, Fatpabs, GTA5Mods, jellymonkey9, MORELOS13, PHIL-SWAGGER, Prime Gaming, Ps3Mods-Banned, Roger_Rabbit, Steriods
01-03-2015, 09:47 PM #65
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by BigModzHD View Post
Rebug 4.65.1

I would recommend using rebugs 999 downgrader and the go to 4.46 rebug. The 4.65.1 isn't an official release from team rebug. You can find info on that here--> rebug.me . but in your debug settings make sure these options are selected.
Release check mode - Release mode
Boot mode - System Software Mode
Network settings for Debug - Single
That should do it, if not downgrade to 4.46 rebug n use the 4.66 spoof from brewology, that's what i used before I converted to DEX n never had any problem signing in
01-03-2015, 10:09 PM #66
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by BigModzHD View Post
Rebug 4.65.1

Try the 4.66 spoof from brewology 1st, then do the previous things I've provided
02-02-2015, 05:44 PM #67
Roger_Rabbit
Bounty hunter
Thanks for the setep by step tutorial - however, it seems like no matter what I do, I cannot sign up for a new PSN on this new console. Had this dang thing for a week now and still havent been able to test her out because I cant get it online. Every time I try the 'Sign Up' or 'Quick Sign Up' methods... it tells me that "A system software update is required. Go to [settings] > [system update] and perform the update. However, I' have had people tell me that this will brick the system so I'm not ging to even attempt doing the system update. I wasn't born yesterday. :| Starting to get upset a little.. thinking of just selling this darn thing and let someone else deal with it.
02-02-2015, 05:57 PM #68
Roger_Rabbit
Bounty hunter
My 'Release Checkmode' under my 'Awesome faceebug Settings' was set to development mode. I changed it to Release Mode. Lets see if that makes a difference. Nope. Still getting same message when trying to sign up for a new psn account with this new unit. Pulling my hair out now.. brb.
02-20-2015, 06:04 AM #69
FRINZ
I’m too L33T
okay I have a issue on system mode on my rebug tool box im on normal and I try disable my spoof but wont disable but wen I change it to rebug its on 4.46 and idk im confused can u help me how to disable my spoofer 4.66 bck to 4.46 but I think I fuked up because I b4 I disable it I deleted it in the xmb menu den re install it sumone one help..... and yes im
02-20-2015, 06:19 AM #70
Restrain
CoD Services
Originally posted by FRlNZ View Post
okay I have a issue on system mode on my rebug tool box im on normal and I try disable my spoof but wont disable but wen I change it to rebug its on 4.46 and idk im confused can u help me how to disable my spoofer 4.66 bck to 4.46 but I think I fuked up because I b4 I disable it I deleted it in the xmb menu den re install it sumone one help..... and yes im

Please... Getthefuckout
02-20-2015, 08:42 AM #71
Mshrn
Bounty hunter
Stop bumping old shits

The following user thanked Mshrn for this useful post:

CustomHosting
10-06-2015, 07:17 AM #72
Can I play online on 4.75 rebug D-rex without using ps3ita manager and just do the psninja and psn patch to play online like in Rex..? I get scared to swap cex to dex from rebug toolbox in 4.75 rebug Rex , so after i rewrite then swap to dex it will be rebug D-rex right? Then what should after that before sign in psn.. Just to make sure.. I never been in dex.. Help plz I want use some mods that require dex

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo