11-21-2014, 03:22 AM #1
flynhigh09
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Dragon Age Inquisition Heres a small too for DAI anyupdate until they change function up for it..

Screen:

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.:

You must login or register to view this content.

Credits:
Hiei-YYH
for his codes
Last edited by flynhigh09 ; 11-28-2014 at 06:06 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to flynhigh09 for this useful post:

Chris, Creepzoid 0___0, Drako_MZK, Welsh, KareraHekku, kazzbakkisback, Maige45, Snoop, Uncertain, ViRUS//MoDz
01-03-2017, 04:26 AM #47
Originally posted by STIGMATA View Post
Sorry can i ask a question? why it's THAT bad to reply to an open-thread? i don't get it (also i didn't notice the date) but why is it so important and why everyone is fixating on that as if you're spreading some kind of virus by replying to an old thread and make you feel extremely uncomfortable as if you committed a crime? i thought traffic is good for the site owner.

Thread hasn't been updated since 2014. If it was of importance, people would be keeping the thread active. Since it was buried, any attempts to respond to the thread is seen as gravedigging. Staff just don't want old, outdated content to be mixed in with recent, updated ones.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

STIGMATA
01-05-2017, 07:29 AM #48
STIGMATA
Bounty hunter
Sorry, but still doesn't make any sense, i studied affiliate for a while and there's no harm in "commenting" on old threads never heard of such a thing, i mean let's say someone was doing some search on Google and just stumbled upon this post , while pressing links and visiting the site and count as traffic there's no harm in commenting.Gamespot, and IGN's monthly revenue surpasses millions of Gil, and even though i'm a member of 9 of the most popualr video gaming related websites for years, but i've never seen anyone getting upset because someone commented on an old post. not even once.
whether it's a Per Click/view commenting on old threads was never counted or viewed as a con.
sorry i'm not trying to be annoying or anything, but it's just gets on my nerves how unfriendly sometimes or "uncomfortable" these sites makes members feel for doing such a harmless activity such as replying or commenting. people needs to react to each other, make friends get more active it's a good and healthy thing for the site owner i believe. old/new you're still on the same domain.

The following user thanked STIGMATA for this useful post:

Dro
01-23-2017, 10:03 PM #49
Hei flodoc.. Are you still working on that sprx menu for dai?
01-26-2017, 09:03 PM #50
FloDoc
Keeper
Originally posted by bossvlad View Post
Hei flodoc.. Are you still working on that sprx menu for dai?

Not at the moment, the community desire didn't seem to be high enough, and once I made the cheat pkg, I didn't feel like it was necessary anymore. There just weren't enough options/cheats to justify a sprx menu (they're a lot of work).
01-25-2018, 05:02 PM #51
I apologise for the noobie question but... How do I use this?
02-13-2018, 08:29 PM #52
SyTry
I am error
Hi, working for 1.09 ? Smile
10-16-2019, 07:50 PM #53
tutorial ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo