02-22-2015, 01:05 PM #1
iAmCracky
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi NGU Users,

This thread will be all about letting every know that it's not safe to download ANY kinds of DEX CFW.

As most (if not all) of you know it's, as of making this thread (22-2-15), not possible to go online on a DEX CFW. The ONLY CFW that is able to get online is Habib. If there are any threads on NGU saying that they have a new spoof or DEX CFW that you can go online with, DO NOT BELIEVE IT! unless a staff member of NGU says it is confirmed to be a legit spoof or CFW. If anyone tries to sell you any kind of CFW or spoof DO NOT the chance of it being a brick is more than high.

After all I would recommend to just check the You must login or register to view this content. or the You must login or register to view this content. website to see if there are any updates on their own spoof or CFW.

Hope this helped some of you guys out! If you think I should add something make sure you let me know!
Last edited by iAmCracky ; 02-22-2015 at 01:16 PM.

The following 9 users say thank you to iAmCracky for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, cimix, CustomHosting, g9g__BASHA__g9g, IIUniversal, Saint Goofy, Stunz, TheNewZeOn, Turk_Warrior

The following user groaned iAmCracky for this awful post:

Cameron..
02-22-2015, 03:26 PM #11
Stunz
Former Staff
Originally posted by iAmCracky View Post
It's just so immature and a extremely dick move to post fake spoofers/CFW's.
It's because they want people to get their hopes up, get them to brick their ps3 or even get rat'd.
02-22-2015, 03:26 PM #12
iAmCracky
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by diozz View Post
lol im online on 4.65 dex from rebug with arch spoofer v1.12 as of 2/22/15 3:24 pm

Don't say anything without proof.
02-22-2015, 03:27 PM #13
iAmCracky
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Stunz View Post
It's because they want people to get their hopes up, get them to brick their ps3 or even get rat'd.

Correct :p
02-22-2015, 04:05 PM #14
diozz
Bounty hunter
dude, just make sure the spoof is installed..then debug settings>Nav-only NP set to On...also make sure ur menu type is cex qa from toolbox...
and don't say anything without having tested it
02-22-2015, 04:24 PM #15
iAmCracky
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by diozz View Post
dude, just make sure the spoof is installed..then debug settings>Nav-only NP set to On...also make sure ur menu type is cex qa from toolbox...
and don't say anything without having tested it

It might work, but from what I hear it has hella lot of bugs
02-22-2015, 05:00 PM #16
Boliberrys
^^ Sexy ^^
Originally posted by iAmCracky View Post
Hi NGU Users,

This thread will be all about letting every know that it's not safe to download ANY kinds of DEX CFW.

As most (if not all) of you know it's, as of making this thread (22-2-15), not possible to go online on a DEX CFW. The ONLY CFW that is able to get online is Habib. If there are any threads on NGU saying that they have a new spoof or DEX CFW that you can go online with, DO NOT BELIEVE IT! unless a staff member of NGU says it is confirmed to be a legit spoof or CFW. If anyone tries to sell you any kind of CFW or spoof DO NOT the chance of it being a brick is more than high.

After all I would recommend to just check the You must login or register to view this content. or the You must login or register to view this content. website to see if there are any updates on their own spoof or CFW.

Hope this helped some of you guys out! If you think I should add something make sure you let me know!

What? But im online using RawSystem tutorial on Dex ;O
02-22-2015, 05:12 PM #17
I don't see why everybody can't just wait it out for a fix like the rest of us...

a fix lol .. just playaing bo2 online with no problem since the spoofers are patched ..
02-22-2015, 05:18 PM #18
Stunz
Former Staff
Originally posted by Vioku View Post
a fix lol .. just playaing bo2 online with no problem since the spoofers are patched ..
On which firmware?
02-22-2015, 05:23 PM #19
On which firmware?

one on habib 4.66 the other on 4.50 ita

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo