02-22-2015, 01:05 PM #1
iAmCracky
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi NGU Users,

This thread will be all about letting every know that it's not safe to download ANY kinds of DEX CFW.

As most (if not all) of you know it's, as of making this thread (22-2-15), not possible to go online on a DEX CFW. The ONLY CFW that is able to get online is Habib. If there are any threads on NGU saying that they have a new spoof or DEX CFW that you can go online with, DO NOT BELIEVE IT! unless a staff member of NGU says it is confirmed to be a legit spoof or CFW. If anyone tries to sell you any kind of CFW or spoof DO NOT the chance of it being a brick is more than high.

After all I would recommend to just check the You must login or register to view this content. or the You must login or register to view this content. website to see if there are any updates on their own spoof or CFW.

Hope this helped some of you guys out! If you think I should add something make sure you let me know!
Last edited by iAmCracky ; 02-22-2015 at 01:16 PM.

The following 9 users say thank you to iAmCracky for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, cimix, CustomHosting, g9g__BASHA__g9g, IIUniversal, Saint Goofy, Stunz, TheNewZeOn, Turk_Warrior

The following user groaned iAmCracky for this awful post:

Cameron..
02-22-2015, 01:09 PM #2
Turk_Warrior
League Champion
Originally posted by iAmCracky View Post
Hi NGU Users,

This thread will be all about letting every know that it's not safe to download ANY kinds of DEX CFW.

As most (if not all) of you know it's, as of making this thread, not possible to go online on a DEX CFW. The ONLY CFW that is able to get online is Habib. If there are any threads on NGU saying that they have a new spoof or DEX CFW that you can go online with, DO NOT BELIEVE IT! unless a staff member of NGU says it is confirmed to be a legit spoof or CFW. If anyone tries to sell you any kind of CFW or spoof DO NOT the chance of it being a brick is more than high.

After all I would recommend to just check the You must login or register to view this content. or the You must login or register to view this content. website to see if there are any updates on their own spoof or CFW.

Hope this helped some of you guys out!

i made a fake spoofer post and god the leechers came this has to be sticked

i was going to make a new post just like this but its not going to work

The following user thanked Turk_Warrior for this useful post:

iAmCracky
02-22-2015, 01:13 PM #3
iAmCracky
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Warrior View Post

It's just so immature and a extremely dick move to post fake spoofers/CFW's.

The following user thanked iAmCracky for this useful post:

H4MZ4
02-22-2015, 01:16 PM #4
Turk_Warrior
League Champion
Originally posted by iAmCracky View Post
It's just so immature and a extremely dick move to post fake spoofers/CFW's.

its for a laugh m8 lol Haha it was just a console id app called psnope
02-22-2015, 01:32 PM #5
iAmCracky
Can’t trickshot me!
its for a laugh m8 lol Haha it was just a console id app called psnope

Wasn't really meant to you, more like people that get over here, make a account and call it SuperStresser
02-22-2015, 01:47 PM #6
joni_djESP
Can’t trickshot me!
try this man....

So, I basically found a possibility to get online with older firmwares, i.e. Rebug 4.65 after the "protocol patch" of the spoofers (which isn't actually a patch, more a change to the servers due to security reasons). I do not know what this option exactly does as I did not found any information about it on psdevwiki.
However, it will allow you to get online on DEX firmwares. Please note that you won't be able to use the DEX Debug Menu.
Tested with Rebug 4.65.

1. Spoof your firmware to 4.66, just how you did it back then when spoofers worked.
2. In Rebug Toolbox, change the Debug Menu Type to CEX QA.
3. Quit the toolbox, go to the settings and scroll to the very bottom.
4. Press the buttons: L1, L2, L3, R1, R2, R3, DPAD_DOWN at the same time (!)
5. Open the Debug settings which now appeared.
6. Change the setting "Nav-only NP" to On.
7. Login.

As said, I don't know what this option exactly does. I just played around with the NP environment to see if you can get online by changing the NP settings, and it worked. If anyone could explain what this option does I'd be glad and add it to this post.

Sorry if this was already posted, did not found it anywhere on the internet yet. Only semi-fixes where changes to the flash files are needed.

Confirmed to be working on
Rebug REX
Rebug DREX
Rogero CEX
PS3ITA DEX

Known bugs
Friends feature doesn't work
Friends see you offline
Online playing doesn't work for some games
In the working online games, the username is set to "v"
You can get online with a banned CID (shall we consider this as a bug?)
02-22-2015, 01:50 PM #7
iAmCracky
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by djESP View Post
try this man....

So, I basically found a possibility to get online with older firmwares, i.e. Rebug 4.65 after the "protocol patch" of the spoofers (which isn't actually a patch, more a change to the servers due to security reasons). I do not know what this option exactly does as I did not found any information about it on psdevwiki.
However, it will allow you to get online on DEX firmwares. Please note that you won't be able to use the DEX Debug Menu.
Tested with Rebug 4.65.

1. Spoof your firmware to 4.66, just how you did it back then when spoofers worked.
2. In Rebug Toolbox, change the Debug Menu Type to CEX QA.
3. Quit the toolbox, go to the settings and scroll to the very bottom.
4. Press the buttons: L1, L2, L3, R1, R2, R3, DPAD_DOWN at the same time (!)
5. Open the Debug settings which now appeared.
6. Change the setting "Nav-only NP" to On.
7. Login.

As said, I don't know what this option exactly does. I just played around with the NP environment to see if you can get online by changing the NP settings, and it worked. If anyone could explain what this option does I'd be glad and add it to this post.

Sorry if this was already posted, did not found it anywhere on the internet yet. Only semi-fixes where changes to the flash files are needed.

Confirmed to be working on
Rebug REX
Rebug DREX
Rogero CEX
PS3ITA DEX

Known bugs
Friends feature doesn't work
Friends see you offline
Online playing doesn't work for some games
In the working online games, the username is set to "v"
You can get online with a banned CID (shall we consider this as a bug?)

Even if it works (which I doubt) the amount of bugs you will have isn't worth it IMO
02-22-2015, 02:20 PM #8

Stop making fake posts
02-22-2015, 02:24 PM #9
diozz
Bounty hunter
lol im online on 4.65 dex from rebug with arch spoofer v1.12 as of 2/22/15 3:24 pm
02-22-2015, 03:19 PM #10
Stunz
Former Staff
I don't see why everybody can't just wait it out for a fix like the rest of us...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo