02-24-2015, 03:53 AM #1
LucidPerceptions
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); CURRENT CFWS WITH COBRA IT WORKS ON: HAbib Cobra CEX ONLY

DISABLE ANY OTHER SPOOFER BEFORE STARTING. BASICALLY, REVERT BACK TO NON-SPOOFED MODE.

So as you guys can tell, Sony just released OFW 4.70. Since most spoofers for non-cobra users are useless right now, it still works for people using COBRA CFW.

PSNPatch 4.66.3 by KW EDITED TO 0470 SPOOF using the one from brewology: You must login or register to view this content.

Install the PKG file that comes with the download and install on ps3.
Run the pkg on your ps3. With a USB connected to ps3.
Replace the PSNPATCH.cfg file on the root of USB with the one in the download (running PSN patch for the first time creates one on your usb)
Go onto PSNPATCH and at the bottom it should say cobratoolbox open that and there should be an option to spoof to 4.70.
Spoof it, ps3 will restart. Check your system software, it should say 4.70
Go back to PSN Patch and press X to disable syscalls, etc
And now go online.
This method is meant to get you online, not all games will work.
Originally posted by iTzHaZeMoDzZ View Post
Download Lucid's files both the cfg and pkg he posted on here and put it on your usb, after that plug it in your ps3 right slot ofcourse and then install psnpatch, then start psnpatch press select should say cobra options or toolbox and then press triangle it should say are you sure and press start. works on habib 4.66 cobra

Originally posted by playerkp420 View Post
Doesn't anyone read the readme.txt that comes with PSNPatch? It is not brain surgery, only file surgery. You must login or register to view this content.

If it doesn't work, make sure first you are on a Cobra CFW. Also make sure Cobra is enabled. Make sure to be on the latest version 4.66.33. Get it at store.brewology.com.

Also, instead of using the psnpatch.cfg, you can edit the default.cfg with notepad++. Located at /dev_hdd0/game/BLJS10018/USRDIR/default.cfg

P.S. Anyone got a link to OFW 4.70 .PUP file? So I can try and my Playerkp420 4.70 v1.00 CFW/MFW. Smile

Originally posted by iTzHaZeMoDzZ View Post
If it doesnt say 4.70 and it says 4.66 try this go to multiman "/dev_hdd0/game/BLJS10018/USRDIR/psnpatch.cfg" and delete the one thats there and paste the one you download from lucid there and it should most likely work

Originally posted by Riften View Post
btw for people using multiman and having problems launching games, why dont u use, idk WEBMAN lmao, you're on cobra, you can launch games from the xmb.

I can play all my Edat, ReactPSN Type Games. IDK about Backups, someone needs to confirm that.

DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!
USE A VALID CID AND PSID!
**There is always a possiblity of ban on CFW** You are warned!!
Last edited by LucidPerceptions ; 02-25-2015 at 04:14 PM.

The following 29 users say thank you to LucidPerceptions for this useful post:

0zersub, 3baady, AlexNGU, AustinMods-, BaSs_HaXoR, canadiancaper, Crazy_Hacker, Fantasy Gam3r, GelsonSilva, HeLLrIdEr1982, illusion_time, iTzDavid39, iTzHaZeMoDzZ, JoellekeB, KeyWest2014, KwTSnipeRxHDx, Lovednsui2, Mcmxvz_Kiitty, MoDz4Gaming, OgKillaBee187, playerkp420, policedu, salarjoker, salvia420, Synergy, UGz-, Vondy Supreme, xXx-M83-xXx

The following 3 users groaned at LucidPerceptions for this awful post:

Tristan, Ciri, xAskYouModz
02-24-2015, 04:32 AM #20
LucidPerceptions
Pokemon Trainer
Edited this thread with a quick and sloppy tut
02-24-2015, 04:33 AM #21
Im on 4.50 ita spoof to 4.60 of a new spoof come's out would i need to go back to 3.55 Dex then come back to 4.50 ita to spoof?
02-24-2015, 04:34 AM #22
mariokilla23
Vault dweller
Originally posted by 666 View Post
what is Cobra can i install cobra over my CFW or i need something for it?

If you don't know, don't use it Winky Winky
02-24-2015, 04:35 AM #23
LucidPerceptions
Pokemon Trainer
This is for COBRA CFWs only. So like HABIB basically.
02-24-2015, 04:37 AM #24
Originally posted by mariokilla23 View Post
If you don't know, don't use it Winky Winky

Just tell me what i need to install it
02-24-2015, 04:38 AM #25
Trippy_Driddy
Vault dweller
Originally posted by LucidPerceptions View Post
This is for COBRA CFWs only. So like HABIB basically.

So what about cfw like rebug 4.65.2 that uses cobra mode?
02-24-2015, 04:38 AM #26
Killer Be
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by LucidPerceptions View Post
I tried to post a thread on how to do, but it says invalid need to approval. I edited this with what i had on that.

So as you guys can tell, Sony just released OFW 4.70. Since most spoofers for non-cobra users are useless right now, it still works for people using COBRA CFW.

PSNPATCH 4.66.3 by KW from brewology: You must login or register to view this content.

PSNPATCH.cfg with spoofer EDITED TO 0470 if your too lazy to do the steps below Smile: You must login or register to view this content.

Replace the .cfg file on the original with the edited.

How to Do for future USE:
AFter downloading that and installing on your Ps3.
You have to place the PSnpatch.cfg file on the root of a usb.
Before placing on there, edit the .cfg file by opening it up with Notepad or any other programs that work the same.

Navigate to cobra_spoof_version=0466 and EDIT 0466 to 0470. This is the Version it will spoof to. You could do this for any future sony fw aslong as hey dont patch it of course.
after editing, save and paste on USB root.
Go on PSNPATCH and at the bottom it will say cobra toolbox or spoofer. Go on there and follow the directions.
i believe its Triangle to spoof, it will say on there.

**There is always a possiblity of ban on CFW** You are warned!!

habib 4.66 now online possible?
02-24-2015, 04:39 AM #27
LucidPerceptions
Pokemon Trainer
I am not sure, since i use HABIB Cobra. If you can try this method and it works, let me know i can add which CFWS it woks on.
02-24-2015, 04:48 AM #28
i am on habib cfw 4.66 and just got the notice of update to 4.70. i use psnpatch now but i am unsure on how to change the files. please help! p.s im on cex

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo