02-24-2015, 03:53 AM #1
LucidPerceptions
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); CURRENT CFWS WITH COBRA IT WORKS ON: HAbib Cobra CEX ONLY

DISABLE ANY OTHER SPOOFER BEFORE STARTING. BASICALLY, REVERT BACK TO NON-SPOOFED MODE.

So as you guys can tell, Sony just released OFW 4.70. Since most spoofers for non-cobra users are useless right now, it still works for people using COBRA CFW.

PSNPatch 4.66.3 by KW EDITED TO 0470 SPOOF using the one from brewology: You must login or register to view this content.

Install the PKG file that comes with the download and install on ps3.
Run the pkg on your ps3. With a USB connected to ps3.
Replace the PSNPATCH.cfg file on the root of USB with the one in the download (running PSN patch for the first time creates one on your usb)
Go onto PSNPATCH and at the bottom it should say cobratoolbox open that and there should be an option to spoof to 4.70.
Spoof it, ps3 will restart. Check your system software, it should say 4.70
Go back to PSN Patch and press X to disable syscalls, etc
And now go online.
This method is meant to get you online, not all games will work.
Originally posted by iTzHaZeMoDzZ View Post
Download Lucid's files both the cfg and pkg he posted on here and put it on your usb, after that plug it in your ps3 right slot ofcourse and then install psnpatch, then start psnpatch press select should say cobra options or toolbox and then press triangle it should say are you sure and press start. works on habib 4.66 cobra

Originally posted by playerkp420 View Post
Doesn't anyone read the readme.txt that comes with PSNPatch? It is not brain surgery, only file surgery. You must login or register to view this content.

If it doesn't work, make sure first you are on a Cobra CFW. Also make sure Cobra is enabled. Make sure to be on the latest version 4.66.33. Get it at store.brewology.com.

Also, instead of using the psnpatch.cfg, you can edit the default.cfg with notepad++. Located at /dev_hdd0/game/BLJS10018/USRDIR/default.cfg

P.S. Anyone got a link to OFW 4.70 .PUP file? So I can try and my Playerkp420 4.70 v1.00 CFW/MFW. Smile

Originally posted by iTzHaZeMoDzZ View Post
If it doesnt say 4.70 and it says 4.66 try this go to multiman "/dev_hdd0/game/BLJS10018/USRDIR/psnpatch.cfg" and delete the one thats there and paste the one you download from lucid there and it should most likely work

Originally posted by Riften View Post
btw for people using multiman and having problems launching games, why dont u use, idk WEBMAN lmao, you're on cobra, you can launch games from the xmb.

I can play all my Edat, ReactPSN Type Games. IDK about Backups, someone needs to confirm that.

DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!
USE A VALID CID AND PSID!
**There is always a possiblity of ban on CFW** You are warned!!
Last edited by LucidPerceptions ; 02-25-2015 at 04:14 PM.

The following 29 users say thank you to LucidPerceptions for this useful post:

0zersub, 3baady, AlexNGU, AustinMods-, BaSs_HaXoR, canadiancaper, Crazy_Hacker, Fantasy Gam3r, GelsonSilva, HeLLrIdEr1982, illusion_time, iTzDavid39, iTzHaZeMoDzZ, JoellekeB, KeyWest2014, KwTSnipeRxHDx, Lovednsui2, Mcmxvz_Kiitty, MoDz4Gaming, OgKillaBee187, playerkp420, policedu, salarjoker, salvia420, Synergy, UGz-, Vondy Supreme, xXx-M83-xXx

The following 3 users groaned at LucidPerceptions for this awful post:

Tristan, Ciri, xAskYouModz
02-24-2015, 04:05 AM #2
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by LucidPerceptions View Post
I am on Habib 4.66. If you have PSNPatch you can spoof to 4.70 and play online by opening up the .cfg file that comes with the pkg and editing the PS3 version number to 470. I just did it and it works. YOU MUST HAVE COBRA to do this!!

4.70 doesn't exist, not yet at least.
02-24-2015, 04:05 AM #3
Can you upload the pkg link? Or put up a tut.?
02-24-2015, 04:06 AM #4
zKillShxt
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post

Nah it do it just went live
02-24-2015, 04:06 AM #5

acctually was just released
02-24-2015, 04:06 AM #6
lol yes it does some people have this update idk why lol
02-24-2015, 04:07 AM #7
NeoGoHard
Pokemon Trainer
It does exist
02-24-2015, 04:07 AM #8
abraham_8p
WEED SMOKER 420 xD

yes it doesign out n in lol
02-24-2015, 04:07 AM #9
iDontRte
Keep Your Head Up!
I'm not gonna try this i'll wait to someone else does lol
Last edited by iDontRte ; 02-24-2015 at 04:19 AM.
02-24-2015, 04:08 AM #10
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Sora
Nah it do it just went live

Yeah I just figured that out lol thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo