Post: How to get back online with CFW! || *After OFW 4.70* *Cobra*
02-24-2015, 10:55 AM #1
BicycleMods
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I'll Be posting a Text tut on how to get back online with cobra after the release of sony's OFW 4.70!
I am not the founder of this method, Credit goes to LucidPerceptions. I thought would post a tutorial on his behalf and for the people that don't understand how to use his method in a more advanced explanation.

First Step:
Download the latest version of PSN Patch (4.66.33)
Download PSN Patch:
You must login or register to view this content.
and install the .pkg file on your CFW

Second Step:
Download my edited .cfg file
Download .Cfg:

Third Step:
Now, Once you have Installed PSN Patch on your CFW and downloaded the .cfg file you want to go to multiman. Once you are in multiman, on your PC load FileZilla, (If you do not have FileZilla Here Is a download link:
Once you have loaded FileZilla, connect your target then follow this path: /dev_hdd0/game/BLJS10018/USRDIR
Then replace the psnpatch.cfg file with the psnpatch.cfg file you downloaded from this thread.

Fourth Step:
Once you have done that, exit multiman and load up PSN Patch 4.66.33.
Now. Press the "select button" and you should notice that you have been givin the option to spoof to 4.70.
Select that option and continue with the procedure.
Your PS3 will Restart and you will be spoofed to 4.70!

Fifth step:
Before you try to sign into PSN please wipe your history using PSNinja! As there is still a ban possibilty!(This method will not work if you have a banned IDPS! Please make sure you have Non-banned IDPS before you try signing in!

Sixth Step:
Load your game through XMB menu and not multiman!
Be sure to spoof your IDPS aswell before playing any online games.

Virus Scan for .cfg File: You must login or register to view this content.

NOTE: This has only been tested and confirmed working on Habib 4.66!
(If you have problems with the tutorial and you are a DEX user, I suggest converting to CEX Habib 4.66 then trying, As this method does tend to work most of the time for CEX users, Including myself.)

Enjoy online again! Drack
Last edited by BicycleMods ; 02-24-2015 at 02:27 PM.

The following 9 users say thank you to BicycleMods for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, A6shRkm, Farva, LocoJ, qike, Quinster08, Rey, Synergy, xBane

The following user groaned BicycleMods for this awful post:

moekroeman
02-24-2015, 02:42 PM #47
BicycleMods
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by osacanaa View Post
yes i did. if i delete the psnpatch app from xmb the folder BLJS10018 disapears right? and if i install it again it will be in the same folder?

Just delete the "Default.cfg" and replace it with the edited "psnpatch.cfg" Smile
02-24-2015, 02:44 PM #48
yep not working and yes im habbib 4.66 v1.01 tried and tested on psn patch 4.66.33 and.40
02-24-2015, 02:44 PM #49
BicycleMods
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by iMoDzBeasT View Post
For some reason when I start a game it just freezes and I have to restart... any ideas why? Or fixes?

What game are you trying to load?
02-24-2015, 03:12 PM #50
happy the spoofer will be released XD
Last edited by markleestneots ; 02-24-2015 at 04:05 PM.
02-24-2015, 04:09 PM #51
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by BicycleMods View Post
Please tell me you are on cobra.
Have you followed the steps properly?
Downloaded the latest versions of Multiman/PSN Patch?
Replaced the .cfg file with my edited version?
Double check to see if my .cfg file is still =0470 instead of =0460. Smile

I'll sure as hell test :P ill keep you updated mate
02-24-2015, 04:45 PM #52
Does it work for Rebug 4.65.2 Cex?
02-24-2015, 04:47 PM #53
Hey guys, I'll Be posting a Text tut on how to get back online with cobra after the release of sony's OFW 4.70!
I am not the founder of this method, Credit goes to LucidPerceptions. I thought would post a tutorial on his behalf and for the people that don't understand how to use his method in a more advanced explanation.

First Step:
Download PSN Patch:

Second Step:
Download .Cfg:

Third Step:
Now, Once you have Installed PSN Patch on your CFW and downloaded the .cfg file you want to go to multiman. Once you are in multiman, on your PC load FileZilla, (If you do not have FileZilla Here Is a download link:
Once you have loaded FileZilla, connect your target then follow this path: /dev_hdd0/game/BLJS10018/USRDIR
Then replace the psnpatch.cfg file with the psnpatch.cfg file you downloaded from this thread.

Fourth Step:
Now. Press the "select button" and you should notice that you have been givin the option to spoof to 4.70.

Fifth step:
Before you try to sign into PSN please wipe your history using PSNinja! As there is still a ban possibilty!(This method will not work if you have a banned IDPS! Please make sure you have Non-banned IDPS before you try signing in!

Sixth Step:

(If you have problems with the tutorial and you are a DEX user, I suggest converting to CEX Habib 4.66 then trying, As this method does tend to work most of the time for CEX users, Including myself.)

do this work for 4.46 rebug cex?
02-24-2015, 04:49 PM #54
Hey guys, I'll Be posting a Text tut on how to get back online with cobra after the release of sony's OFW 4.70!

First Step:
Download PSN Patch:

Second Step:
Download .Cfg:

Third Step:

Fourth Step:

Fifth step:

Sixth Step:

Does work on CEX Darknet 4.66 v1.02 edition cobra...
02-24-2015, 05:41 PM #55
hi i just done all the things that you said to do but the system still says 4.66 and i still cant sign in its still saying i need to update my system

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo