Post: [RELEASE] iMCSx's VSH Patcher - PSN is back (Any CFW CEX/DEX)
02-26-2015, 01:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
iMCSx's VSH Patcher

What is this program ? :

- It's a windows program to patch definitely your VSH to connect on PSN. As you saw recently, the PSN return a specific error, but once you'll patch your vsh it will works. You don't need to repeat this tutorial once donc (except you install a new spoof or a new firmware).

Why a release ? :

- I saw a lots of people with a lots of PSN issues, well i created this program in 1 hour and i hope you'll like it. The source code is on GitHub is someone want to look how it works (i'm new at GitHub
Ninja)

When i need to use it ? :

- If you are on CEX you need to install the lastest spoof available, the more higher (if before the psn error you was connected online it's good).
- If you patch the VSH and you install a spoof just after, the spoof will replace the vsh (well the fix will be deleted) the VSH Patcher is the last step to done to connect online.

Tutorial :

- Before begins, i decline any responsibility about PS3 issues, In my knowledge if you done all rights manipulations everything will be OK. In the worst case you'll just need to re-install your firmware.

I recommand to read everything a first time before begins!

- Download the lastest release on GitHub You must login or register to view this content..

- Extract the folder somewhere (example on your desktop)

- On PS3 run a FTP server like multiman / rebug toolbox.

- Use a FTP client on your computer like Filezilla and go on dev_flash/vsh/module/ find a file called vsh.self and copy it on your computer.

- Go back on the extracted folder, go into 'bin' folder, and run VSH Patcher.

- Select your vsh.self from your console and drag/drop it on the box (or using the button) and click on 'Patch' in the case of a success patching, the program will tell you where it has been saved (same folder of VSH Patcher called vsh.self).

- Now you need to inject it, but you cannot write on dev_flash there's some solutions, but the more easier are :

• Using multiman, enabling the option "Enable dev_blind (writable dev_flash)".
  • using rebug toolbox, enable by default (right?).

- Once enabled, refresh the list in filezilla (F5) or restart the FTP you'll see dev_blind or dev_rebug folder.
- Drop your new vsh.self patched in the folder dev_blind/vsh/module/ or dev_rebug/vsh/module/ filezilla will ask you he's already existing, select "Replace".

- Restart the console, connect on PSN...

You have definitely patched your VSH for PSN connections !

It is risky ? :

- In the worst case you need to re-install the firmware, but follow the tutorial correctly and everything will be good.

Credits :

- The PS3ITA Team
- Naehwert
- HeAd

Frequently Asked Questions :

Q: I got a problem when i'm connecting to PSN "You have been disconnected" or "Connection time elapsed" (somthing similar)
A: First, you need to check if you have a valid console id, second if you're in DEX go in Debug Settings and change the value of "NP Environment" to NP, and check if "Network Settings for Debug" is on Single Settings.

Q: I got an error with the application, the vsh is too recent ?:
A: If your console is in CEX i think my program is not helpful to you, because a 4.70 spoof has been released and i think you need to have the lastest spoof to be connected on PSN, and this lastest spoof is working with PSN...

Q: I got a message and that ask me to update the firmware ?:
A: I think i don't have to say you must decline this update. CEX consoles need to have a 4.70 spoof to have the connection PSN and my patch is not needed i think, DEX consoles needs just to have a recent spoof like 4.60/4.65 (before patching VSH) it's useless to install an higher, and for me it's not the cause of banishments.

You must login or register to view this content.

Have fun Winky Winky
Last edited by iMCSx ; 02-26-2015 at 06:40 PM. Reason: FAQ

The following 145 users say thank you to iMCSx for this useful post:

_HURT_, -JM-, -SuperMan, /SneakerStreet/, ☓-Dani-☓, DIRTY SMASHER, 0zersub, 5HT, A6shRkm, affsub007, aleeeex, AmmarA1, Antonio96C, ArrowModzz2, azooz121, BISOON, Boliberrys, Bombastic187, Britis-, BRIZZEL, Buzzacoo, carma66, CITYCOMET, Claww1337_, cLocKWorKBuLLeT, CoreyyDEX, CxwhMods, dactylus, DAFG20, Dan Dactyl, dantebonte, darkknight787, Dav3s, devsnz, DexTeamFTW, Dog88Christian, edox212, EliteHackzPS3, Fantasy Gam3r, Freezy :D, g9g__BASHA__g9g, popcornmods, Geo, get_rekt912, H-A-X-O, Hate, HeLLrIdEr1982, HiddenHour, hkownz, HqKp, i6oz, iDEXModzYT, iHaxel, imax_pro, ImHaXUnique, ImPiffHD, iNDMx, Insult, iRoyal // MoDz, Welsh, JAKE_1496, Jarvis123 xOGx, Jay NaStY, Jimmy, joni_djESP, KaozHG, Karisma, KINGMANI, klambo, Kronoaxis, Kryptus, LBK, lmTumbler, LSrx, Lukkaz Souza, LULLINHO, Luma, mariokilla23, MartinModding, Modding_PS3, MODZ4FUN420, moekroeman, monkeyhaze77, Mr Grumpy, Mr.Alfredo, Nana, NaTURaL-Kill3R, o0kiddik0o™, OmegleModz, Darth Saul, Paddiwak87, Pewp, PPx7temp, Psycedelic, Pure NV, raduboxer, recycling.exe and 45 other users.

The following user groaned iMCSx for this awful post:

suspect0
02-26-2015, 03:26 PM #20
RTE
Keep it real!
Originally posted by iMCSx View Post
iMCSx's VSH Patcher

What is this program ? :

- It's a windows program to patch definitely your VSH to connect on PSN. As you saw recently, the PSN return a specific error, but once you'll patch your vsh it will works. You don't need to repeat this tutorial once donc (except you install a new spoof or a new firmware).

Why a release ? :

- I saw a lots of people with a lots of PSN issues, well i created this program in 1 hour and i hope you'll like it. The source code is on GitHub is someone want to look how it works (i'm new at GitHub
Ninja)

- If you are on CEX you need to install the lastest spoof available, the more higher (if before the psn error you was connected online it's good).
- If you patch the VSH and you install a spoof just after, the spoof will replace the vsh (well the fix will be deleted) the VSH Patcher is the last step to done to connect online.

Tutorial :

- Before begins, i decline any responsibility about PS3 issues, In my knowledge if you done all rights manipulations everything will be OK. In the worst case you'll just need to re-install your firmware.

- Download the lastest release on GitHub You must login or register to view this content..

- Use a FTP client on your computer like Filezilla and go on dev_flash/vsh/module/ find a file called vsh.self and copy it on your computer.

- Select your vsh.self from your console and drag/drop it on the box (or using the button) and click on 'Patch' in the case of a success patching, the program will tell you where it has been saved (same folder of VSH Patcher called vsh.self).

- Now you need to inject it, but you cannot write on dev_flash there's some solutions, but the more easier are :

- Once enabled, refresh the list in filezilla (F5) or restart the FTP you'll see dev_blind or dev_rebug folder.
- Drop your new vsh.self patched in the folder dev_blind/vsh/module/ or dev_rebug/vsh/module/ filezilla will ask you he's already existing, select "Replace".

It is risky ? :

- In the worst case you need to re-install the firmware, but follow the tutorial correctly and everything will be good.

Credits :

- The PS3ITA Team
- Naehwert
- HeAd

Have fun Winky Winky

I have a problem, I'm on 4.46.1 Rebug DEX. And I've done every step correct but when I try to sign in it asks me to update :(
02-26-2015, 03:26 PM #21
Thank god for this
02-26-2015, 03:36 PM #22
edox212
Save Point
This work!!!!!!

Thanks Bro
02-26-2015, 03:43 PM #23
Will it work on 4.45 rebug?
02-26-2015, 03:49 PM #24
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by iMCSx View Post
iMCSx's VSH Patcher

What is this program ? :

Why a release ? :

Ninja)

Tutorial :

It is risky ? :

Credits :

- The PS3ITA Team
- Naehwert
- HeAd

Have fun Winky Winky

Nice to see something so easy that works so easily.

The only thing I have noticed is with the patched vsh webman does not like spoofing a CID (using the cobra mod) hell it still works so thanks for the release.

--EDIT--

Never mind it works fine I just had to restart the console a second time around great release Happy
Last edited by The_Gazra ; 02-26-2015 at 03:55 PM.
02-26-2015, 03:53 PM #25
0zersub
Little One
working on rebug 4.65.2 REX ???? please answer Smile
02-26-2015, 03:53 PM #26
FRINZ
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by ResistTheEarth View Post
wat

I got same issue?.....

wats up>
02-26-2015, 03:54 PM #27
FRINZ
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by 0zersub View Post

don't think so I just tried it and just gv me that msg
02-26-2015, 03:55 PM #28
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by 0zersub View Post

yes it is I am on D-REX and it works fine.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo