03-06-2015, 02:41 AM #1
Dj Spikelton
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is a thought for all you people who keep getting a ban, i have had numerous pm's asking if i can urban people, the answer is yes i can,but will i??? as you all know im a CFW developer, and if your running FERROX 4.70 NOBD and FERROX 4.70 or any of the FERROX CFW's out there. then you know who i am, im the guy that bring's you stable CFW when Alexander releases it im the OFFICIAL TESTER AND CREATOR WITH ALEXANDER, if it wasn't for us tester's and creator's non of you would have the Stable CFW you have today. You keep PM me to see if i can unban you, Well long story short NO I WONT i have written in god knows how may post's telling you if your gonna do this and your gonna do that then you will get a ban, and i put WARNING'Swith all my post's if you don't wanna follow the post, then that's your own fault. but i take it if you'r reading this now then that only mean's you have a ban, Sure i have helped a few people on here get unbanned but that was cos they ACTUALLY FOLLOWED my advice in the first place, i write everyone's name down who get's a ban on these forums, so Please DON'T THINK YOU CAN TRICK ME AND SET UP A NEW ACCOUNTand say you have been banned i need help, cos it wont wash with me, i have served my time giving you people advice and you chose to ignore it,NOW YOU ARE BANNEDwell who's fault is that. Thank's for the people who have been with me since day one, and i will continue to serve you as long as possible.

djspike2k8
(Andy Thorpe)(CFW DEVELOPER + TESTER FERROX)

The following 7 users groaned at Dj Spikelton for this awful post:

BrevzHoster, DexTeamFTW, Franky, illusion_time, Ishimura, Psycedelic
03-06-2015, 02:56 AM #2
Dj Spikelton
Climbing up the ladder
@Frostinator i don't know y you groaned at my post, i was expressing my feeling's and sick of the PM's from people who wouldn't listen to my warning's and now they are banned and expect me to unban them if you don't like it then don't look at my post simple, you came here expecting to be unbanned, well tough like i said in the post, i wont help any of you that abuse the system, if you dont abuse it then i would consider helping, but that just show's people like you abuse the system.
Last edited by Dj Spikelton ; 03-06-2015 at 02:59 AM.
03-06-2015, 03:06 AM #3
uhm i know you probably dont know me lol but i have an account thats really banned and i have alot of downloads i was just wondering if you can help me out with that???
03-06-2015, 03:09 AM #4
Xavier Hidden
Are you high?
Sorry I have nothing to do here, and haven't been on ps3 since the ita patch, but I'm curious. Is this PSN ban you speak of? If so they can just get a new CiD can they not?
03-06-2015, 03:10 AM #5
Franky
Big Daddy
Take your expressions and bullshit somewhere else please. I have no idea what you're on about, but once you get your account banned you can't get it unbanned.

The following user thanked Franky for this useful post:

Moreuseinatool
03-06-2015, 03:13 AM #6
FreddieW94
Do a barrel roll!
Lol, why not just tell them there is no need to post about it, makes no sense really.
03-06-2015, 03:21 AM #7
Pure NV
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by FreddieW94 View Post
Lol, why not just tell them there is no need to post about it, makes no sense really.

ikr this thread is pretty useless.

maybe he just wants attention

heres your attention xD

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to Pure NV for this useful post:

hello10110, illusion_time
03-06-2015, 03:23 AM #8
FreddieW94
Do a barrel roll!
I mean sure, go ahead.. Post it but it's pretty damn usless, if people are asking pm them and tell them no, not post an entire thread about it.. Lol. But eh, attention is craving! Gasp
03-08-2015, 02:07 PM #9
This guy thinks he can unbann accounts get real bro if u could do that you could unbann a console id to ha ha

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo