03-28-2015, 03:42 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); did not see it posted on here any were so here you go if there is something i missed that you need just let me know it is really dumb that sony want let you even watch netflix without having to sign in but here is the bypass :P fuck you sony

Crunchyroll with psn restriction removed You must login or register to view this content.

Crackel with psn restriction removed You must login or register to view this content.

Hulu with psn restriction removed You must login or register to view this content.

Netflix 2.22 with psn restriction removed You must login or register to view this content.

Popcornflix with psn restriction removed You must login or register to view this content.

Wwe network with psn restriction removed You must login or register to view this content.

Youtube with psn restriction removed You must login or register to view this content.

Amazon instant video with psn restriction removed You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by DexTeamFTW ; 06-21-2015 at 12:55 AM.

The following 11 users say thank you to DexTeamFTW for this useful post:

187i, ceazar3o6, KARTUNE85, koekiemonstarr2, OgKillaBee187, Sen, undergroundhavn, Xavier Hidden, xDebugKiller, xtoxikchrisx, xxMilkShakeModz
03-28-2015, 05:04 AM #2
Cronkilla
Do a barrel roll!
So how do you install?
03-28-2015, 11:33 AM #3
via install packege file's
03-28-2015, 05:57 PM #4
3ric_M0535
NextGenUpdate Elite
Was posted a lil while ago
03-28-2015, 06:24 PM #5
Originally posted by Cronkilla View Post
So how do you install?

Its just pkg files
03-28-2015, 06:54 PM #6
BrevzHoster
Are you high?
This was posted before but not in PKG files I was posted as .sfo files Enzo
03-28-2015, 06:54 PM #7
NotMyMods
Playstation Exclusive
thank you.
03-29-2015, 01:23 AM #8
Originally posted by NotMyMods View Post
thank you.

Welcome bro
04-02-2015, 03:17 PM #9
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by DexTeamFTW View Post
did not see it posted on here any were so here you go if there is something i missed that you need just let me know it is really dumb that sony want let you even watch netflix without having to sign in but here is the bypass :P fuck you sony

Crunchyroll with psn restriction removed You must login or register to view this content.

Crackel with psn restriction removed You must login or register to view this content.

Netflix with psn restriction removed You must login or register to view this content.

Popcornflix with psn restriction removed You must login or register to view this content.

Wwe network with psn restriction removed You must login or register to view this content.

Possible to do youtube?
04-03-2015, 03:26 AM #10
Originally posted by TehMerkMods View Post
Possible to do youtube?

You must login or register to view this content. That should work bro

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo