Post: [PS3] Candy Paint jop + RGB LED Controller + Fan Mod
04-10-2015, 08:37 PM #1
cimix
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi Everyone , my case mod times is still in the works is still RGB Led Mod with remote control and more coming ..

CANDY ORANGE LED MODD
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

my another project :yes:

Originally posted by another user
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

slim case led mod work

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

SMD LED MODDING VIDEO

DEX PS3 JAILBREAK VIDEO

My RGB Led Mod with remote control and more... :homer::homer:PBJT

FEAR 3 CASE LED MOD

[img]https://s23.postimg.org/i1orp5rcb/905578_619829791453259_428854028000683900_o.jpg[/img [img]https://s23.postimg.org/6o28dygtn/10849048_619829788119926_8185455467115813804_o.jpg[/img] You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

UPDATE REASON

1.CANDY ORANGE PAINT LED MOD
2.ADDED ANOTHER PROJECKT
3.ADDED SLIM CASE MOD
4.ADDED SMD LED MOD VIDEO
5.ADDED DEX SLIM VIDEO
6.ADDED RGB LED MOD ALIEN
7.ADDED FEAR 3 CASE LED MOD
Last edited by cimix ; 11-05-2015 at 09:40 PM. Reason: New Update Fear 3 case led mod

The following 11 users say thank you to cimix for this useful post:

DEATH_ModZ, DIRTY SMASHER, Kameo, Moreuseinatool, NickBeHaxing, Nothingbutbread, samet2013, The★A1★HAXO_oR, Laser, Wu., x_com
04-11-2015, 02:43 AM #2
DF_AUS
NextGenUpdate Elite
This is my kinda stuff,great work looking good so far :-)
Will the fan mod be controller able ( increase/decrease fan speed ) without removing the casing of the console?
04-11-2015, 05:13 AM #3
Vmo x
Do a barrel roll!
how would i go about doing this on a old fat ps3?
04-11-2015, 06:39 AM #4
CallMeDex
Gym leader
Thats Sick
04-11-2015, 01:17 PM #5
AustinMods-
Do a barrel roll!
Dopee! Happy
04-11-2015, 04:47 PM #6
cimix
Little One
Originally posted by N0R View Post
This is my kinda stuff,great work looking good so far :-)
Will the fan mod be controller able ( increase/decrease fan speed ) without removing the casing of the console?

yes it could also be

Originally posted by Vmo
how would i go about doing this on a old fat ps3?

You must login or register to view this content.

fat version
Last edited by cimix ; 04-11-2015 at 04:50 PM.
06-15-2015, 08:18 PM #7
cimix
Little One
Just finished my project

all project intalled rebug drex 4.70.1 spoof 4.75 work all modding psn online
Last edited by cimix ; 11-05-2015 at 09:29 PM.
06-15-2015, 09:05 PM #8
Originally posted by cimix View Post
Hi Everyone , my case mod times is still in the works is still RGB Led Mod with remote control and more coming ..

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Nice post Smile
Mr Bean gif funny Woot

The following 2 users say thank you to samet2013 for this useful post:

cimix, OUER CEDRIC
06-15-2015, 09:36 PM #9
NickBeHaxing
Stoner Zone
Originally posted by cimix View Post
Hi Everyone , my case mod times is still in the works is still RGB Led Mod with remote control and more coming ..

Very cool man Smile might order another ps3 just to toy with

The following user thanked NickBeHaxing for this useful post:

cimix
06-15-2015, 11:42 PM #10
Devious
Treasure hunter
Wicked! I wish I had one

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo