THREAD: Saints Row Gat Out of Hell: Black Screen Fix for DEX (Works For Most Games)
  1. 05-09-2015, 05:36 AM
    Phreaker
    Bounty hunter
    Phreaker
    Bounty hunter
    NextGenUpdate
    Hello NGU, Today I'm going to help fix black screen for most games inculding all the Saints Row series Smile

Here is how to fix the black screen on Saints Row gat out of hell or any other game you get black screen with when playing from Backup, Disc, Or PSN Version of the game on DEX

Go to Debug Setting and scroll down to where you see Boot Mode and change it to Release Mode

Down side to playing on Release Mode is you can not edit memory in real time with PS3 Debugger while in Release Mode
    it only works in System Software Mode, So if you want to real time edit this game you will have to use CCAPI on DEX.

To go back to System Software Mode just do the steps i just said but instead of Release Mode do System Software Mode to take your PS3 back to normal

I just wanted to share this Debug EBOOT(Used for Realtime Modding on DEX)
    DEBUG EBOOT: You must login or register to view this content.
    Last edited by Phreaker ; 05-09-2015 at 05:43 PM.

2. The Following User Thanked Phreaker For This Useful Post:

3. The Following 2 Users Groaned At Phreaker For This Awful Post:

4. 05-09-2015, 04:58 PM
    John
    skid
    John
    skid
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by EveryoneHatesMe View Post
    Hello NGU, Today I'm going to help fix black screen for most games inculding all the Saints Row series Smile

Here is how to fix the black screen on Destiny playing from Backup, Disc, Or PSN Version of the game on DEX

Go to Debug Setting and scroll down to where you see Boot Mode and change it to Release Mode

Down side to playing on Release Mode is you can not edit memory in real time with PS3 Debugger while in Release Mode
    it only works in System Software Mode, So if you want to real time edit this game you will have to use CCAPI on DEX.

To go back to System Software Mode just do the steps i just said but instead of Release Mode do System Software Mode to take your PS3 back to normal

I just wanted to share this Debug EBOOT(Used for Realtime Modding on DEX)
    DEBUG EBOOT: You must login or register to view this content.

Damn it, I had the game for a while but wasn't working, and actually just deleted it... :/
    Oh well, thanks for this, nonetheless
  5. The Following User Thanked John For This Useful Post:

6. 05-09-2015, 05:40 PM
    Phreaker
    Bounty hunter
    Phreaker
    Bounty hunter
    NextGenUpdate
    No problem man Smile
  7. 11-23-2015, 12:31 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    ur a god