THREAD: Flappy Bird PS3 Edition!
  1. 05-27-2015, 09:59 AM
    xJado's Avatar
    xJado
    Banned
    xJado's Avatar
    xJado
    Banned
    190
    Posts
    907
    Reputation
    Feb 2015
    NextGenUpdate


    Aye NGU!

    So ive been searching random shit on the web and i came across with "flappy bird for PS3". so i decided to share it with you guys.

    What You Need:
    PS3 On a CFW

    Download:
    You must login or register to view this content.

    Virus Scan:
    No need for a virus scan! its a .pkg you install Smile


    All you do is install the PKG and you'll find Flappy Bird on your XMB.

    Controls For The Game:
    "Start" to start the game(ingame) and to go to the main menu.
    "Select" To Pause.
    "L1 or R1" to fly as well as repeat if you crashed .

    Enjoy!











    Last edited by xJado ; 05-27-2015 at 10:02 AM. Reason: Added Controls For The Game

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to xJado For This Useful Post:

    , , , , ,

  3. 05-27-2015, 10:35 AM
    558
    Posts
    3,692
    Reputation
    Feb 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by xJado View Post


    Aye NGU!

    So ive been searching random shit on the web and i came across with "flappy bird for PS3". so i decided to share it with you guys.

    What You Need:
    PS3 On a CFW

    Download:
    You must login or register to view this content.

    Virus Scan:
    No need for a virus scan! its a .pkg you install Smile


    All you do is install the PKG and you'll find Flappy Bird on your XMB.

    Controls For The Game:
    "Start" to start the game(ingame) and to go to the main menu.
    "Select" To Pause.
    "L1 or R1" to fly as well as repeat if you crashed .

    Enjoy!













    Nice find! Now I can break my controller Winky Winky
  4. The Following User Thanked FallofReach For This Useful Post:


  5. 05-27-2015, 10:52 AM
    xJado's Avatar
    xJado
    Banned
    xJado's Avatar
    xJado
    Banned
    190
    Posts
    907
    Reputation
    Feb 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by FallofReach View Post
    Nice find! Now I can break my controller Winky Winky


    i hope not Winky Winky
  6. 05-27-2015, 10:57 AM
    Coffee Bean's Avatar
    Coffee Bean
    Cake is a lie
    Coffee Bean's Avatar
    Coffee Bean
    Cake is a lie
    3,236
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    Feb 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Is this even patched and signed to 4.70?
  7. 05-27-2015, 11:09 AM
    xJado's Avatar
    xJado
    Banned
    xJado's Avatar
    xJado
    Banned
    190
    Posts
    907
    Reputation
    Feb 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Coffee View Post
    Is this even patched and signed to 4.70?


    not sure what you meant buddy...

    if your asking if this works for 4.70 fw.. then i havent tried but im sure it works on all fw
  8. 05-27-2015, 11:12 AM
    Coffee Bean's Avatar
    Coffee Bean
    Cake is a lie
    Coffee Bean's Avatar
    Coffee Bean
    Cake is a lie
    3,236
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    Feb 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by xJado View Post
    not sure what you meant buddy...

    if your asking if this works for 4.70 fw.. then i havent tried but im sure it works on all fw


    Yes if it works on 4.70 lol Because most homebrew don't support 4.70 as it's not been signed to the firmware due to lack of devs
  9. 05-27-2015, 11:15 AM
    xJado's Avatar
    xJado
    Banned
    xJado's Avatar
    xJado
    Banned
    190
    Posts
    907
    Reputation
    Feb 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Coffee View Post
    Yes if it works on 4.70 lol Because most homebrew don't support 4.70 as it's not been signed to the firmware due to lack of devs


    im pretty sure it does buddy Smile give a try? :p
  10. 05-27-2015, 11:41 AM
    Coffee Bean's Avatar
    Coffee Bean
    Cake is a lie
    Coffee Bean's Avatar
    Coffee Bean
    Cake is a lie
    3,236
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    Feb 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by xJado View Post
    im pretty sure it does buddy Smile give a try? :p


    Start up error so it dont work on 4.70 I tried on all 4 of my ps3's and same problem
  11. 05-27-2015, 11:47 AM
    SonyBlack's Avatar
    SonyBlack
    League Champion
    SonyBlack's Avatar
    SonyBlack
    League Champion
    1,737
    Posts
    27,844
    Reputation
    Jun 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Coffee View Post
    Start up error so it dont work on 4.70 I tried on all 4 of my ps3's and same problem


    unpack the pkg file.. resign the eboot with higher keys like with true encastor self resigner and then try again..
  12. 05-27-2015, 01:07 PM
    xJado's Avatar
    xJado
    Banned
    xJado's Avatar
    xJado
    Banned
    190
    Posts
    907
    Reputation
    Feb 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Coffee View Post
    Start up error so it dont work on 4.70 I tried on all 4 of my ps3's and same problem


    i will update this thread with the latest updates.. ill quote you if i get something for 4.70 Smile