These are some general tips for those who are cheating trophies & want them to look legitimately earned on the trophy leaderboards.
I am not posting links or programs nor how to cheat them, for there are enough guides/programs here to learn/do that.
Suggestions are very welcome.
My guess is I’ll update/edit this post as I go along…
If someone already posted this, feel free to lock my post down…
Look at trophy guides/roadmaps on what trophies should pop first.
Look at another (legitimately looking) profile on how that account earned them and the timestamp order.
Earning 100% of difficult games fast is not the way to go.
Example: 100% on Mortal Kombat 9 or Uncharted 3 within a week is defenatly not realistic.
If an account has “Hidden” trophies or has like 400+ games with a completion of 95% or above, check another account.
Do not try to be the fastest on completing a trophy set, cause it attracts attention of other users (and they might report you), best to be slower than the first 50 on the leaderboards.
Check here for the unobtanable/glitched ones: (also check the dates!)
You must login or register to view this content.
Popping trophies by save/save sets:
- Make sure you use the correct save for the order the trophy can be unlocked.
Examples: Use a save completing stage 1 before any later stage / Use a save collecting 25% of collectibles before any higher % etc.
Or in my ZP2 trophy set: Use “Training” on “ Clone Wars” before “Purge the World” for it is impossible the other way around.
- If you can only find a save set which gives “Instant Plat”, better play the game first, so the last (hard) trophies will pop last & you’ll not earn the Platinum within 30 min. (= instant ban from leaderboards).
Cheating trophies by CFW (TrophyIsGood).
- Never use the “instant Plat” feature for it randomizes the timestamps on the trophy set and putting the platinum last. (for some games with DLC it just does not look legit earning the platinum last).
- “TrophyIsGood” will use the first trophy on the list of a non platinum game as if it was a platinum (making the order of earning not look legit in many cases). Example: In my ZP2 (no Plat) trophy set “Pinball Fanatic” will be put last, and that is totally impossible. Besides it will be put 1 sec. after the one before which is also not possible.
But it is possible to alter that trophy timestamp by hand, putting it earlyer.
- Best to edit all timestamps on the trophies separately by hand.
- Look at the release date of the game/DLC and first possible earning moment and put the timestamp on a later moment/date.
- Do not try to be the first on earning a trophy or completing a save set for it will attract attention and it will make people angry who did it legit (and they might report you). Best to be later than the first 50 on the leaderboards.
- Once you synced the trophies on PSN do not change the timestamps and sync them again later. If you really have to: Hide all the trophies in acc. settings, earn (at least) 1 trophy, sync your trophies then put back the trophy folder with the changed timestamp(s), unhide and resync.
- If you sync completed trophy lists with dates older than your last synced game frequently it may look suspicious, (thx to: "You must login or register to view this content." for pointing it out).
Example: You completed a game on march 6[SUP]th[/SUP] 2015 and you’re syncing a game (with timestamps) completed on December 12[SUP]th[/SUP] 2014, you can alter it by changing at least 1 trophy timestamp on that list to an earlier moment and resync the 2015 game so it appears later than the 2014 one.
- Syncing trophy sets in parts (being patient) will also help you not looking suspicious.
If you want to create a new high lvl account, its best to hide your trophies in your acc. settings.
When you start with timestamps in 2010, you can (with using some easy games aswell) be around lvl 30 now.
Once finished (takes about a week with by hand timestamping and syncing game trophy sets one by one), make sure to not have an overall completion rate of 100% but 96% max.
So leave some games unfinished when you unhide & look at the result on the leaderboards.
Syncing one by one is a nessasity if you want to make the games appear in the proper order.
Otherwise PSN will sync them by trophy folder number.
Delete all old (done/synced) trophy folders from the PS3 to speed up the: "Rebuild database" feature.
I do not think $ony cares for trophy lists that much, but thats me...
I hope this is helpful…
I also hope this is the right section b.t.w...
Reason I wrote this:
Two years ago a legit lvl 26 acc. of mine was banned from PSN for a stupidity of my side.
So I cheated all my games back, but that was banned from the leaderboards for not looking legit.
So tried again but with all above tips...
So far, so good...