Post: [Release] Rebug 4.76.1 | Released | 11th September 2015
08-24-2015, 01:58 PM #1
Scouse Power
Knowledge is power
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Rebug D-REX/REX 4.76.1

I am in no way to be credited for any of the work that was put into this, I am simply a 'user' of the Rebug firmware. I am simply spreading the word that a new update has come out today, as I noticed that no one has yet to post regarding this update. All the credit for this goes to the Rebug team. This can be removed upon request if the developers wish to create their own thread.

Features

• Dual LV2 Kernels CEX/DEX
  • All retail and debug functions available in CEX mode
  • ProDG Connectivity in DEX mode
  • QA Token compatibility
  • Cobra 7.1
  • 1.42.04 MOD REBUG EDITION
  • Fake Save Data Owner

There are a lot more and can be seen on the downloads page (below)

Official Link

Downloads (4.76)
4.76.1 You must login or register to view this content. (Not recommended)

Downloads (4.75)
4.75.1 You must login or register to view this content. | You must login or register to view this content.
4.75.2 You must login or register to view this content. | You must login or register to view this content.
4.75.3 You must login or register to view this content. | You must login or register to view this content.

Optional

No virus scan is required.
Last edited by Scouse Power ; 09-27-2015 at 06:04 PM.

The following 25 users say thank you to Scouse Power for this useful post:

1291-_-MoDz, Armyspy, bAdReQuEsT, Bichote, brigate1900, DEATH_ModZ, EternalHabit, FallofReach, FatalError2005, FreeakHead, G-NeR, H4x0rHD, Callumeleyy, ImPiffHD, OfficialJesseP, Mui_G, NickBeHaxing, John, P$ycho, Saint Goofy, sandro oliveira, Xx_GANG_xX, Xx-GIPPI-xX
09-27-2015, 08:32 PM #101
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by StackOverflow View Post
This has been updated (bit late but 4.76 is out lol)

Better late than never as they say lol
11-03-2015, 10:10 AM #102
when is the update Rebug D REX 4.76 come out? please tell me. cos i wait that so much
11-05-2015, 01:29 AM #103
Sincerity29
Do a barrel roll!
Question to anyone,I am on Rebug 4.75 and sony is now on 4.76 is that the reason i bo2 want start period on my ps3 . Cause I put it in my other ps3's and black ops starts right up no black screen whatsoever. can anyone tell me how to fix this issue
11-05-2015, 11:19 AM #104
Originally posted by Sincerity29 View Post
Question to anyone,I am on Rebug 4.75 and sony is now on 4.76 is that the reason i bo2 want start period on my ps3 . Cause I put it in my other ps3's and black ops starts right up no black screen whatsoever. can anyone tell me how to fix this issue

well in rebug toolbox go to the second column to the right an youll see system mode.. if you put it in rebug it spoofs it to 4.76.. however your game is most likely black screening do to missing files or a the eboot is bad i suggest using bxxx7s debug eboot with non host aimbot an public cheater mods

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo