Post: [Release] Rebug 4.76.1 | Released | 11th September 2015
08-24-2015, 01:58 PM #1
Scouse Power
Knowledge is power
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Rebug D-REX/REX 4.76.1

I am in no way to be credited for any of the work that was put into this, I am simply a 'user' of the Rebug firmware. I am simply spreading the word that a new update has come out today, as I noticed that no one has yet to post regarding this update. All the credit for this goes to the Rebug team. This can be removed upon request if the developers wish to create their own thread.

Features

• Dual LV2 Kernels CEX/DEX
  • All retail and debug functions available in CEX mode
  • ProDG Connectivity in DEX mode
  • QA Token compatibility
  • Cobra 7.1
  • 1.42.04 MOD REBUG EDITION
  • Fake Save Data Owner

There are a lot more and can be seen on the downloads page (below)

Official Link

Downloads (4.76)
4.76.1 You must login or register to view this content. (Not recommended)

Downloads (4.75)
4.75.1 You must login or register to view this content. | You must login or register to view this content.
4.75.2 You must login or register to view this content. | You must login or register to view this content.
4.75.3 You must login or register to view this content. | You must login or register to view this content.

Optional

No virus scan is required.
Last edited by Scouse Power ; 09-27-2015 at 06:04 PM.

The following 25 users say thank you to Scouse Power for this useful post:

1291-_-MoDz, Armyspy, bAdReQuEsT, Bichote, brigate1900, DEATH_ModZ, EternalHabit, FallofReach, FatalError2005, FreeakHead, G-NeR, H4x0rHD, Callumeleyy, ImPiffHD, OfficialJesseP, Mui_G, NickBeHaxing, John, P$ycho, Saint Goofy, sandro oliveira, Xx_GANG_xX, Xx-GIPPI-xX
08-26-2015, 07:45 AM #29
sizz0e
Haxor!
Anybody know a good tutorial to go from rebug rex to d-rex? I need to spoof my mac as I no longer am having to use send enabler to spoof mac to get online. And I'm pretty sure I can edit Lv2 mac address in dex. Thanks!
08-26-2015, 02:35 PM #30
Scouse Power
Knowledge is power
Originally posted by sizz0e View Post
Anybody know a good tutorial to go from rebug rex to d-rex? I need to spoof my mac as I no longer am having to use send enabler to spoof mac to get online. And I'm pretty sure I can edit Lv2 mac address in dex. Thanks!

The following user thanked Scouse Power for this useful post:

sizz0e
08-26-2015, 04:16 PM #31
sizz0e
Haxor!
Originally posted by StackOverflow

I have done this and it says i am in DEX on both lines. Is it safe to now install Rebug D-Rex 4.75.1 tho or should i do the Idpset to get both cex and dex dumps?
08-26-2015, 06:54 PM #32
Scouse Power
Knowledge is power
I have done this and it says i am in DEX on both lines. Is it safe to now install Rebug D-Rex 4.75.1 tho or should i do the Idpset to get both cex and dex dumps?

Nope, you want it to say DEX on both lines. That's correct and you can only install d-rex now as you're on dex.

sizz0e
08-26-2015, 07:48 PM #33
D-REX (DEX) and I am using the latest version of multiman and the webman already installed (just go to rebug toolbox and enable it), It's disabled by default.

What version of multiman and webman are you using and how to enable them?
08-26-2015, 09:02 PM #34
Scouse Power
Knowledge is power
Originally posted by Efuven12 View Post
What version of multiman and webman are you using and how to enable them?

Webman is installed by default - download rebug tool box and enable cobra mode and webman. Webman isn't enabled by default anymore after enabling cobra modeSmile you will have to enable it yourself.

As for multiman, I am using the latest version (DEX)
08-26-2015, 09:10 PM #35
sizz0e
Haxor!
Nope, you want it to say DEX on both lines. That's correct and you can only install d-rex now as you're on dex.

I got it! I'm on rebug d-rex 4.75.1. Just gotta google on how to spoof or change my Mac. I found something but requires me to downgrade to otheros or something like that, but 3,41 or 3.55 and install air bringer. To Perm change the mac. Unless you know an easier way, that would help. Thanks for helping me StackOverflow.
08-26-2015, 09:11 PM #36
Scouse Power
Knowledge is power
I got it! I'm on rebug d-rex 4.75.1. Just gotta google on how to spoof or change my Mac. I found something but requires me to downgrade to otheros or something like that, but 3,41 or 3.55 and install air bringer. To Perm change the mac. Unless you know an easier way, that would help. Thanks for helping me StackOverflow.

Use SEN enabler to change your IDPS, PSID and MAC. I believe SEN works on this:P. No need to go on 3.55 and change it - that method is redundant.

sizz0e
08-26-2015, 09:26 PM #37
sizz0e
Haxor!
Use SEN enabler to change your IDPS, PSID and MAC. I believe SEN works on this:P. No need to go on 3.55 and change it - that method is redundant.

I've tried. And being since I'm on 4.75.1 as soon as I click on it it gives "Error Firmware not compatible". Thats what I was using on rebug 4.70.

Edit- I use webman mod to spoof PSID and IDPS. Too bad it doesn't do mac addresses being its on the Lv2 kernal setting on sen enabler.
Last edited by sizz0e ; 08-26-2015 at 09:38 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo